Doctor On Doctor: Rand Paul V Anthony Fauci on masks

Rand Paul is an eye doctor. Fauci is a virologist. I'd trust Fauci more than I'd trust Paul.

Exactly how much do you think an eye doctor REALLY knows about virus transmission? I'm guessing not much. Would you go to an eye doctor to tell you about your general health? I wouldn't, as eye doctors are specialized to just one organ of the body. Yes, certain conditions can be found via eye exams, but then you have to go to a regular MD to get verification for what the eye doctor found.

A virologist at the top of his field debating an eye doctor who only worked as an eye doctor for about 10 years, more than a decade ago. I'm not sure prescribing glasses gives him any special knowledge on viruses. Rand is so far out of his class, that he doesn't even know enough about the subject to understand that.

Fauci is an evil charlatan :mad-61:

1616105611366.png

Rand Paul is an eye doctor. Fauci is a virologist. I'd trust Fauci more than I'd trust Paul.

Exactly how much do you think an eye doctor REALLY knows about virus transmission? I'm guessing not much. Would you go to an eye doctor to tell you about your general health? I wouldn't, as eye doctors are specialized to just one organ of the body. Yes, certain conditions can be found via eye exams, but then you have to go to a regular MD to get verification for what the eye doctor found.

If you are vaccinated, the mask becomes unnecessary, that is why Dr. Fauci is full of baloney.

A virologist at the top of his field debating an eye doctor who only worked as an eye doctor for about 10 years, more than a decade ago. I'm not sure prescribing glasses gives him any special knowledge on viruses. Rand is so far out of his class, that he doesn't even know enough about the subject to understand that.

You didn't watch the video, that is why you are hilarious.

Fauci is an evil charlatan :mad-61:

View attachment 469425
Indeed,only a stupid fuck would listen to Fauci over Rand Paul. Falseee,has contradicted himself so many times only the most gullible swallow what he says.Just like a politician he has filp flopped so many times i have lost count as i am sure you have as well.

And rand paul has gained a vast store of knowledge about viruses from his few years of prescribing corrective glasses. Got it.

so much for the gullible morons who will listen to falseee over rand paul.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I would go to a doctor that did tests and gave me his diagnosis and didn't change it every day for the next month...eye doctor, heart surgeon, proctologist doesn't matter. I wouldn't listen to a misplaced meteorologist who can't make up his mind. You?

Forum List

Back