Doctor On Doctor: Rand Paul V Anthony Fauci on masks

i view elites like Fauci with a primal scorn...recently, Fauci used the word "contradict" in a TV interview i was watching, and i just wanted to scream.

after covid is over, i won't celebrate. after all the ups and downs, i don't have the emotional capacity to rejoice

some people think Fauci has some special secret skills not available to ordinary mortals.

how wrong they are, my friends!

oh brother

ExWSxMoWQAAbbRI

they're still fighting!

from Breitbart:

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Monday categorized Dr. Anthony Fauci as a petty tyrant following the White House chief medical advisor failing to endorse indoor dining, even among those who have been vaccinated for the Chinese coronavirus.

“Fauci continues to ignore 100 years of vaccine science. His only real theme is ‘do what I say’ even when it makes no sense,” Paul said Monday. “If you’ve recovered or been vaccinated — go about your life. Eat, drink, work, open the schools. Enough with the petty tyrants!”:

The Kentucky Republican’s remark followed Fauci’s appearance on MSNBC, where he issued a warning to Americans who seek to participate in indoor dining.

“Drinking indoors, restaurants, and bars. Is that OK now?” host Mehdi Hasan asked Fauci.

“No, it’s still not ok for the simple reason that level of infection, the dynamics of infection in the community are still really disturbingly high,” the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director said, referencing a recent day where new infections totaled nearly 80,000.

“If you’re not vaccinated, please get vaccinated as soon as vaccine becomes available to you. And if you are vaccinated, please remember that you still have to be careful and not get involved in crowded situations particularly indoors where people are not wearing masks,” he continued.

“And for the time being, until we show definitively that a person who’s vaccinated does not get this subclinical infection and can spread to others, you should also continue to wear a mask,” he added.

Ey5BLBnW8AMuetP

BREAKING: A Triumphant Dr. Fauci Declares Victory Over The COVID Virus After Discovering That Wearing 137 Masks At Once Greatly Reduces One's Chances Of Becoming Infected ... Said Fauci, "Even So, This Doesn't Mean It Is Safe To Leave Your House Yet"

E1N4hvlXsAEuFSX

Fraudi (and all his associates and Fake News supporters) is a sick f*ck who should be euthanized.

Forum List

Back