Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

The goal was never about ‘saving babies’ or “states’ rights” – it was about more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty, compelling conformity and punishing dissent.
Morality Police are GOOD!!!!

As long as they only enforce conservative values of course...

There it is, see how the evil rolls, yet underneath all of that phony mockery and marginalization, they are not nearly as certain as they seem, fear continually haunts them, their bodies know what their minds deny! :fu:
Will you be my sponsor as I embrace decency? :)

J/K - I have too much pagan worship yet to do. :banana:

I don't think the far rights war against abortion was ever about "right to life" or "unborn babies." It was about sex and having sex without the religious blessing of marriage. Therefore, a pregnancy outside of marriage must be punished by forcing the mother to have the baby with the included demands of motherhood as her punishment for her sin. As the infamous Rush Limbaugh called it, "abortion on demand." If their real concern was about the babies, they would be more concerned about their needs after birth. As it stands now, they could care less.
If that’s the case, why wasn’t there a crusade against the pill?

Because educated and intelligent people tend to be Democrats?
I don't know about that...

But we're talking about The Children!

If the only way to protect them is to throw every woman who doesn't attend a house of worship three times a day in prison, so be it!!!!

So you're saying we need Morality Police...

Maybe a cave in a Taliban-controlled region would be to your liking?

:)
No, having the woman totally in control being enforced by the government is just a reverse Taliban. Equal rights comes with equal responsibilities.

^ Blasphemer!

Burn the witch!
Burn the witch!
Burn the witch!

But yeah, SCOTUS sure wrecked the fantasy, huh? :(
No, without the reliable liberal majority that existed for five or more decades, SCOTUS simply ruled based upon the Constitution rather than the liberty cause de jour. Rule of law not rule of man is a conservative principal no matter how much it infuriates you.

1699580273159.png

Go ahead and kill them. Lefties have the momentum to turn the abortion issue into the legal possibility of killing kids under 2 years old. The former democrat governor of Va. gave a rambling support of abortion that included making newborns comfortable while the parents and the doctor decided whether to drown them like freaking puppies. Let's bring it out in the open and show the pictures of Gosnel's house of horrors in Pa. where the fools that elected Fetterman to the senate monitored pizza parlors for health issues but not abortion clinics. Show us lefties, show us the squirming full term babies that are yanked feet first from the womb and stabbed in the back of the head while their brains are sucked out.

No, without the reliable liberal majority that existed for five or more decades, SCOTUS simply ruled based upon the Constitution rather than the liberty cause de jour. Rule of law not rule of man is a conservative principal no matter how much it infuriates you.
I'm not infuriated.

The demon who possesses me, I'm not so sure. :eek:

You need to get spelunking before all the good places are gone, bro. :)

People making life-changing decisions for themselves - what's next?

Carriages that propel themselves without the aid of a God-made horse???? :eek:

Nothing ghoulish about cheerleading Israel's murder of children.

But yeah - check out the latest places in Better Caves & Prepping, bra.

In the meantime, we'll be living in the 21st century and making our own best healthcare decisions. :)

The acoustics of this when played in a cave are amazeballs, dude. :)

So you're saying we need Morality Police...

Maybe a cave in a Taliban-controlled region would be to your liking?

Ah.

Me and my kind want abortion on demand up until they graduate from whatever Satan-worshipping high school we may send them to! :eek:

Best for you to home school - I mean CAVE school!

Problem solved. :)
Yo “bruh”….homie….Are you sure you know what you’re doing “bruh”?
Have you been to the type of dangerous, disgusting, divided shitholes your ilk and ideologies produce?
You ghetto peeps have ridden on the back of moral whitey for centuries for a reason, wetbacks and dark people from all over the globe can’t wait to get here to get a ride on the back of moral whitey for a reason…they aren’t breaking into any dark nation or nation full of degenerate faggotts and weirdos with purple hair, neck tattoos and nose piercings for a reason….What makes you think American values, principles, and the moral order have timed out?

Last edited:
Before Dobbs, the Republicans could placate the Religious Right and Social Conservatives by speaking out against Abortion. This was essentially harmless. With Roe as the law of the land, there was no hope of actually doing anything. And best of all, the Republicans couldn’t be blamed for doing nothing. The Supreme Court had ruled and the poor politicians were powerless to do anything about it.

So some fool in the audience screams that “Abortion is Murder” and the politician could agree and lament about how awful it was and it’s a shame the Supremes gave us this awful ruling.

Then Dobbs came and the Republicans got what they said they wanted. Only, it’s not going the way they wanted.

Abortions have remained the same, and indications are that there has been an increase since Dobbs.

So the stated goal to stop abortions, has failed. They are about the same and even possibly increasing. So the “have to save lives” mentality is taking it right on the nose.

For decades polling indicated that most people supported a woman’s right to choose. The Anti Abortion people swore that these were push polls. They were fiction. These polls were lies. A vast majority wanted to save the unborn babies.

Even when Abortion was an issue in an election, the Republican would win. But nobody stopped to consider it might be because the voters didn’t think the politician could do anything about the issue.

Now of course we are in a post Dobbs world. The problem is that the Republicans don’t know what to do. It turns out the polls were right. The majority of voters actually are pro choice. In the meantime the Republicans have become defined by fierce opposition to Abortion.

It is worse for Trump. He proudly announced he had done this. He had packed the court with anti abortion Judges who overturned Roe.

The Republicans are now demanding that the important issues, the ones that matter are the economy, and immigration, and the deficit. The voters appear to think Abortion is pretty important.

1699581464584.png

Forum List

Back