Residents of Washington State Blast Biden Plan to Release Grizzly Bears Near Their Communities

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I don't blame them. What a stupid idea. All you have to do is watch the 1977 movie "Grizzly" staring Christopher George and Richard Jaeckel to get an idea of what could happen. Biden is letting in millions of illegals who are killing Americans. Now he's going to release apex predators by communities that will maim, kill and eat Americans.

I don't blame them. What a stupid idea. All you have to do is watch the 1977 movie "Grizzly" staring Christopher George and Richard Jaeckel to get an idea of what could happen. Biden is letting in millions of illegals who are killing Americans. Now he's going to release apex predators by communities that will maim, kill and eat Americans.

Big Christopher George fan. Nice pull.

Where in the hell is he getting these bears from, and why on earth does he think they need relocated?
I think other parts of the US where they reside like national parks. They'll trap em and relocate them. They think they'll help with the ecosystem for some reason.

Things to know
Speed: 35 mph
treehugger.com
Top Predator: powerful, top-of-the-food-chain predators
nationalgeographic.com
Mass: 600 lbs (Male, Inland area population), 290 – 440 lbs (Female, Adult)

I think other parts of the US where they reside like national parks. They'll trap em and relocate them. They think they'll help with the ecosystem for some reason.

Things to know
Speed: 35 mph
treehugger.com
Top Predator: powerful, top-of-the-food-chain predators
nationalgeographic.com
Mass: 600 lbs (Male, Inland area population), 290 – 440 lbs (Female, Adult)
That's nuts! :uhoh3:

That's nuts! :uhoh3:
I know. Here's another report from Fox News

Local residents explode at Biden officials over plan to release grizzly bears near their communities​

Pictures show impressive size of grizzly bears

They should have had that idea when the CHOP was up and running. They could have cleared those lowlifes out of there 1 2 3. MAGA

I got caught fro a few moments there...

The are investigating and asking for information of possibly reintroducing the animal back into Washington state....

Gateway took that as releasing without warning in a Seattle park tomorrow morning...

Again this shows the Stupidity of the OP to believe this shit...

MAGA Macho Man you have just show us you a gullible to a bullshit story...​

So the real question is, How does that feel? Are you embarrassed?​

Forum List

Back