Do you watch the State of the Union Address

Do you watch the SOU

• Yes, every year

• No, never

• Yes, but only if the POTUS is from my party

• Yes, but only if the POTUS is from the "other" party

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fed is far far far too involved with manipulation
Jesus, a great jobs report and they lose their shit and threatened more punitive acts. With the fed right now really good is really bad and we must reign in this manipulative over controlling crap
So much now is falsely made up as “for our own good”

POST OF THE DAY!

W1ddGWk.png
No matter what she says, that is what you'll hear.

So, do people still watch these things?

I am pretty sure the last one I sat through was Reagan.
Nope it's just more pure partisanship! The Left will bow to Biden and HArris the right will sit accordingly , and rightfully so, doubt anyone is childish enough to tear up Biden's speech!

I wasnt talking about what I know,,

so you wont watch the speech but you will take the same if not more time reading the transcripts??

I think youre lying again,,

yes. I can read it in about 1/5 of the time it takes to give it thanks to all the pausing for one side or the other to clap.

I noticed Golfing Gator refused to provide evidence of trump lying as requested in post 6!

You are correct I sure did.

Thanks for noticing.

Trump is your god, I could not more get you to believe a thing bad about him than I could get my wall change to a tree.

I’ll be watching the grass grow. Maybe next time

You are correct I sure did.

Thanks for noticing.

Trump is your god, I could not more get you to believe a thing bad about him than I could get my wall change to a tree.
Is serve a Sovereign God who is in Heaven, there are any number of bad things about every Human, he was a President who actually cared, and wasn't controlled by the globalist masters you serve!

Forum List

Back