Do you think your average tea partyer would take a pepper spray to the face-

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.

If some cop wanted to disrupt a perfectly CIVIL gathering of people resorting to the Constitutionally guaranteed right of peaceable assembly by pepper spraying a crowd of Tea Party loyalists, I KNOW how they'd take it.

Red eyes. Choking. Tears.

Possibly vomiting.

Anger.

And then?

They would go right on complying WITH the law.

Too bad the OWS shitters don't know how to behave properly and legally, too.
First, congratulations on 800.

It's truly an unfortunate situation when people who break the law refuse to blame themselves but transfer all responsibility onto anyone else. It heightens the illusion that their condition is other-caused. :rolleyes:

SEIU-logo’d thugs attacked and beat a black man for distributing Gadsen flags following a Town Hall in St. Louis County on Thursday.

Still wondering if any of them would have stood their ground in the face of official resistance.

no need for resistance

TP got it done by ballot

the legal, old fashioned way

What did they get done other than to sabotage the government into inaction and force partisan games of chicken with our livelihoods?

ah YES, your MASK just fell off..We all knew it from the beginning of this little circus called OWS....Van Jones must be PROUD..

told no camping

set up camp

told again

locked arms in circle around camp

spray tanning ensued

hilarious

Do you always do exactly what you are told? How boring.
It may be boring to you, but it was and is a solid strategy of the TP.

Obviously that is the dipolar opposite of the OWS.

And, we see the results: TP = zero arrests, zero stolen rights of non-protesters
OWS = thousands of arrests; private property destruction; rape; volence; beatings; stomping on the rights of non-protesters; racism; anti-semitism, etc. while winning the scorn of more everyday.

"Boring" is the way to go.

Still wondering if any of them would have stood their ground in the face of official resistance. I guess all this talk of watering the tree was just talk, they are just looking for the right (republican) tyrant to bow down to.
That's silly because people in the tea party planned their afternoon rallies within a parameter agreed to by the cities they met in, and cleaned up after themselves before dark the same day.

It's called planning ahead of time and engaging in agreed and fair practices, but most of all, going home when it's over.

OWS made literal parasites of themselves in some cities by going on and on and on. What kind of plan was that?

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.

NO WAY! As athletic as many of them are, I'm sure that they would have sprinted out of there before the first mist hit their faces.

Attachments

• $imagesCA7ALFCM.jpg
    $imagesCA7ALFCM.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 49
  • $imagesCAELZ7G4.jpg
    $imagesCAELZ7G4.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 53
  • $imagesCAJAOS9J.jpg
    $imagesCAJAOS9J.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 54
Still wondering if any of them would have stood their ground in the face of official resistance. I guess all this talk of watering the tree was just talk, they are just looking for the right (republican) tyrant to bow down to.

see: WWI, Korea, Vietnam for real "resistance

Still trying to see how people seemingly obsessed with tyranny are cheering at the use of government force to shut down free speech. How can minds so compartmentalized even function?

Still trying to see how people seemingly obsessed with tyranny are cheering at the use of government force to shut down free speech. How can minds so compartmentalized even function?

Nobody is shutting down free speech.

Christ.

Your trite rhetoric is rancid and unpersuasive.

Those OWS scumbuckets have been protesting mindlessly for a couple of fucking MONTHS.

It is hardly our fault that they have discovered that they have nothing of value to say.

In the interim, they remain free to say whatever trifling pissant shit is on their diminutive little minds.

They just can't squat on public lands.

Fuck them.

omg. pete and repeat..
don't like the answers then JUST keep repeating ones self..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

breaking the law under the guise of free speech = tyranny

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Once your freedom of speech interferes with another persons rights then your rights are over. You can march around with your signs and scream all day, but when you close down a private business, or prevent John Smith from getting to a class that he paid for, then you are wrong and breaking the law. This is not rocket science, it is not difficult to understand.

BTW, Does OWS even know what they want as a goal yet?

That's what I thought, bad hygene and stubbornness is all the reason they need to spray chemical weapons into the faces of unarmed and non violent Americans. If they will do it to them they will do it to you under the right circumstances, also, it must be nice to feel that you actually have a voice in your elected representatives, I have no idea what that is like.

What choice would they have? Only our Military is more powerful than our Police Force. The Police now have far more rights than the average American Citizen does. They can detain you for almost anything these days. The People have become powerless when it comes to the Police. So yes,a Tea Partier would take it. Obviously they wouldn't like it though. But what other recourse would they have? They live in the same Police/Prison State as the rest of us do. Would they fight back and end up in Prison for the rest of their lives? I'm sure there's some Patriot Act provision covering this stuff. Americans need to wake from their long comas and realize what's going on. Americans have far less rights than they believe they have. Their rights are rapidly becoming just an illusion. People need to stop living in denial.

What choice would they have? Only our Military is more powerful than our Police Force. The Police now have far more rights than the average American Citizen does. They can detain you for almost anything these days. The People have become powerless when it comes to the Police. So yes,a Tea Partier would take it. Obviously they wouldn't like it though. But what other recourse would they have? They live in the same Police/Prison State as the rest of us do. Would they fight back and end up in Prison for the rest of their lives? I'm sure there's some Patriot Act provision covering this stuff. Americans need to wake from their long comas and realize what's going on. Americans have far less rights than they believe they have. Their rights are rapidly becoming just an illusion. People need to stop living in denial.

Teabaggers do not fear the police state, they want it very badly as long as they get to run it.

That's what I thought, bad hygene and stubbornness is all the reason they need to spray chemical weapons into the faces of unarmed and non violent Americans. If they will do it to them they will do it to you under the right circumstances, also, it must be nice to feel that you actually have a voice in your elected representatives, I have no idea what that is like.

Actually, if the authorities wanted to use an effective chemical, they would be spraying this...

ZEP TRITON
TYPE :
One Step Disinfectant PROD.# 1215
BENEFITS : Zep Triton is a highly concentrated, quat-based, hospital-grade disinfectant that kills a broad spectrum of bacteria including Staph, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, E. coli, MRSA, VISA, and more. Triton is also effective against many viruses, including: HIV-1, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes Types 1 & 2, Influenza Type A, and the Norwalk virus. This product will also kill Athlete`s Foot fungus and inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on hard non-porous surfaces.

Zep Superior Solutions ::: Products

The system for change was set up.

If you wish for insurrection grow a pair.........

I have a feeling when this happens to Tea Partiers,many on this Board are going to feel differently. We should not allow our Police to meet peaceful protests with ignorance & brutality. That goes for all peaceful protesters.

Forum List

Back