Do You Think Jesus Ever Had Any Problems?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Besides the obvious one of being crucified on the cross I mean. I almost asked if God ever had any problems and as God the spirit I don't think so, but do you think as a man that Jesus had problems where do you think ever being Savior of the world and the Son of God ever got to Him? I mean being so much under pressure where He felt like He never had any time for Himself and to just be able to breathe? I don't think that being under stress like that from time to time would be considered sinful, because He still knew He had a job to do it and He did it,.. but feeling stress is part of being human so since He was human I would actually venture a guess where sometimes He felt like that despite the fact that He still loves everybody,.. but it isn't easy being Him though. At least, I wouldn't think so.

Jesus had many enemies trying to trap him into saying something that would get him in trouble. He evaded all these traps, but they ended up killing him anyway.

Jesus had many enemies trying to trap him into saying something that would get him in trouble. He evaded all these traps, but they ended up killing him anyway.

Jesus had too much patience. I would have slapped those Pharisees upside the head with a stick and told them "Look you bastards! I'm the Son of God. Now bugger off, you Jews."

But then I'm not Jesus.

Funny thing of why I'm actually asking this question is to make a long story short, I was writing a modernized version of Jesus story and in the story he has problems because he knows he has another job to do, but he loves the family that he's with and a part of him wants to stay with them instead of going back to Heaven in the end like the plan was. And it really doesn't seem too far fetched that He would sometimes feel like He would wish that He could just have a regular life with the people He loves. Also, due to the fact that our Savior has always been humble, He didn't always expect to be addressed to as a king even though He's the king of kings.

He was plagued by Satan to screw up. I would also imagine that three days He was dead, was quite an ordeal. Satan wasn't ready to give up the keys to death and Hell.

Btw poor guy. He was basically born to die like a slaughtered pig. :(

Btw poor guy. He was basically born to die like a slaughtered pig. :(

But that was His purpose. Had that not played out, the entirety of mankind would have nothing after death in this life, except for eternal damnation. He had to be crucified in order to take upon Himself the sins of mankind, and to defeat Satan.

Funny thing of why I'm actually asking this question is to make a long story short, I was writing a modernized version of Jesus story and in the story he has problems because he knows he has another job to do, but he loves the family that he's with and a part of him wants to stay with them instead of going back to Heaven in the end like the plan was. And it really doesn't seem too far fetched that He would sometimes feel like He would wish that He could just have a regular life with the people He loves. Also, due to the fact that our Savior has always been humble, He didn't always expect to be addressed to as a king even though He's the king of kings.

Jesus being God knew exactly what the Kingdom of Heaven is, so He wouldn't miss this carnal world. Imagine the most pleasurable things on this earth that you can think of: That which awaits us in Heaven makes them appear pale and worthless by comparison. Besides, I'm pretty sure His family entered the Kingdom of Heaven, because they too believed he was the Son of God.

Do You Think Jesus Ever Had Any Problems?​

the itinerant new well ...

"Truly I tell you, that today, even this night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny me three times."

the hopeless state of affairs.

do you think as a man that Jesus had problems where do you think ever being Savior of the world and the Son of God ever got to Him?
The one time I wonder about is when the Canaanite woman was begging him to cure her daughter. I relate this to one of his desert temptations, to be well-known throughout the world--and here he was outside of Judea at the time. Almost as if thinking aloud he says, "I was sent to the lost sheep of Israel", perhaps reminding himself of his boundaries. The lady notes that even dogs are permitted crumbs that fall from their master's table. And Jesus makes his decision.

Jesus never had anything except his own two feet. The bible has him riding only once and it's a special occasion.

The Bible doesn't chronicle every minute of Jesus' life, odds are He rode more than one animal during the 30-something years He was on this earth.

He probably went into depression when he realized he couldnt fulfill the messianic prophecies.

But that was His purpose. Had that not played out, the entirety of mankind would have nothing after death in this life, except for eternal damnation. He had to be crucified in order to take upon Himself the sins of mankind, and to defeat Satan.

I know,.. but I still feel bad for Him.

Jesus being God knew exactly what the Kingdom of Heaven is, so He wouldn't miss this carnal world. Imagine the most pleasurable things on this earth that you can think of: That which awaits us in Heaven makes them appear pale and worthless by comparison. Besides, I'm pretty sure His family entered the Kingdom of Heaven, because they too believed he was the Son of God.

I know,.. but are you honestly telling me that Jesus didn't have a hard time leaving His friends and family and wouldn't miss them once He was gone? Because I have a really hard time believing that.

Besides the obvious one of being crucified on the cross I mean. I almost asked if God ever had any problems and as God the spirit I don't think so, but do you think as a man that Jesus had problems where do you think ever being Savior of the world and the Son of God ever got to Him? I mean being so much under pressure where He felt like He never had any time for Himself and to just be able to breathe? I don't think that being under stress like that from time to time would be considered sinful, because He still knew He had a job to do it and He did it,.. but feeling stress is part of being human so since He was human I would actually venture a guess where sometimes He felt like that despite the fact that He still loves everybody,.. but it isn't easy being Him though. At least, I wouldn't think so.
I suspect His problems were minimal because He did everything right. He handled everything well. this is not to say he didn't have hardships. Living back then was no picnic.

Forum List

Back