Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

You are an emotionally distraught person,
HaHaHa, that's rich. Do you honestly think that I give a fuck about your opinion? You are a murderer. As such you haven't got a grip on reality. I told you before, I'm not going anywhere. I've dealt with insignificant little people who have inflated opinions of themselves, like you, for many, many years--you're barely a fart.

HaHaHa, that's rich. Do you honestly think that I give a fuck about your opinion? You are a murderer. As such you haven't got a grip on reality. I told you before, I'm not going anywhere. I've dealt with insignificant little people who have inflated opinions of themselves, like you, for many, many years--you're barely a fart.
Okay I'm really done here, I think I'm beginning to understand you, you are very sick person, you seem to like being humiliated and I'm tired of doing it. Try to have a good night, I plan on it. Goodbye.

Okay I'm really done here, I think I'm beginning to understand you, you are very sick person, you seem to like being humiliated and I'm tired of doing it. Try to have a good night, I plan on it. Goodbye.
You give yourself too much credit, narcissists often do, the only one humiliated by you here IS you. Adios, moron, come on back when you can't stay as long--or don't, I DGAF.

I'm pro-choice, you stupid fuck...
I am speaking to -- Concerned American
It is not your choices that is the problem, it is your foul mouth

Definition of foul mouth

: a habit of speaking in an indecent and offensive way
Definition of FOUL MOUTH

Personally I believe you should be banned for using such words, but then again if you were banned you might resort to a more violent response; so I do not want you banned.

May you and yours have a great day and beyond
:)-

I am speaking to -- Concerned American
It is not your choices that is the problem, it is your foul mouth

Well. then you're mentally retarded, as you quoted my oist and not his...

Definition of foul mouth
: a habit of speaking in an indecent and offensive way

Oh, my, I'd no ides you were such a delicate little snowflake...

Definition of FOUL MOUTH

Personally I believe you should be banned for using such words, but then again if you were banned you might resort to a more violent response; so I do not want you banned.
-

Personally, I think you should be banned for being an ignorant douchebag...

I believe Abortion is killing a person.

I can understand and agree that in the first three months that aborting the baby is different from the development of the 20 th week / fifth month.

But they are trying to just poke the little fellers head out and jab a tube in the little baby's head and suck the little fellers brains out when this baby is fully developed and a completely developed person.

This is beyond horrible. The little feller has thoughts.

The little feller has emotions and a brain and imagination and dreams and consciousness.
Little fellers are beyond priceless and are the most important thing in this world.

Now they want to deliver a baby and let it starve to death if the mother does not feel like taking the little feller home in the next few days.

I can understand and agree that in the first three months that aborting the baby is different from the development of the 20 th week / fifth month.

But they are trying to just poke the little fellers head out and jab a tube in the little baby's head and suck the little fellers brains out.

The little feller has emotions and a brain and imagination and dreams and consciousness.
Little fellers are beyond priceless and are the most important thing in this world.

Now they want to deliver a baby and let it starve to death if the mother does not feel like taking the little feller home in the next few days.
The little feller has no money or votes to give to the democrat party and with his brains sucked out he can't put a carbon footprint on earth.

Oh, and taxpayers need to pay for it all.

Thanks for playing the Prog-Geno game with us, Progressives having fun with genocide.

Last edited:
Although I am a right-leaning libertarian relative to the current paradigm, I agree most with what OBAMA.said about abortion. I was otherwise disgusted and fully mistrusting of his administration and those who pulled strings. Even more so of Biden. But I agreed with Barack when he said "Abortions should be legal but RARE". Abortions have the potential to cultivate carelessness, frivolousness, selfishness, and hedonism if they are too easy.

Although I am a right-leaning libertarian relative to the current paradigm, I agree most with what OBAMA.said about abortion. I was otherwise disgusted and fully mistrusting of his administration and those who pulled strings. Even more so of Biden. But I agreed with Barack when he said "Abortions should be legal but RARE". Abortions have the potential to cultivate carelessness, frivolousness, selfishness, and hedonism if they are too easy.
Never mind about the moral question as to whether they are human, women have a right to privacy don't ya know, unless it is the NSA watching everything they do or say, that is..

Imagine if slave owners could keep their slaves based on the same premise of their right to privacy, as no one asked the question, are slaves our equal?

Dred Scott and Roe vs. Wade are two of the most horrible Supreme Court decisions in US history.

But abortion is a billion dollar industry, so..........

Last edited:
I can sense there's a little of your religion having an influence there.
Keep the God shit out of it.

But they are trying to just poke the little fellers head out and jab a tube in the little baby's head and suck the little fellers brains out when this baby is fully developed and a completely developed person.

Fortunately most abortions are early. But a lot of late term abortions are by married women who the doctor told the child is badly deformed or detrimental to her health. I side with the people that are already here.

Even if it just only one late term abortion of a fully developed baby that can live as a normal healthy baby outside of the mothers womb, it is still manslaughter and murder..

I hope the point I was making is not overlooked.

Liberal Democrats demand the right to kill any baby regardless of the condition of the baby or the mother. Just as a method of birth control.

Then they want to reach into others peoples bank accounts who are saving their hard earned money and take finances for the costly death sentence simply based on the fact that the baby is unwanted.

Even if it just only one late term abortion of a fully developed baby that can live as a normal healthy baby outside of the mothers womb, it is still manslaughter and murder..

I hope the point I was making is not overlooked.

Liberal Democrats demand the right to kill any baby regardless of the condition of the baby or the mother. Just as a method of birth control.

Then they want to reach into others peoples bank accounts who are saving their hard earned money and take finances for the costly death sentence simply based on the fact that the baby is unwanted.
When the pro-life people finally use proper terms such as fetus instead of unborn child then and only then can there be a proper discussion about abortion. You are way too emotionally invested in this subject.

When the pro-life people finally use proper terms such as fetus instead of unborn child then and only then can there be a proper discussion about abortion. You are way too emotionally invested in this subject.
A woman has a right to choose-----to get pregnant. After that it is up to God and nature. Anything else is MURDER, plain and simple.

A woman has a right to choose-----to get pregnant. After that it is up to God and nature. Anything else is MURDER, plain and simple.
I look at it this way. The government has no right to favor taking any innocent life from conception to natural death. Their only stance: We don't favor taking innocent life. If they wish to choose not to prosecute mothers ending pregnancies and leave the ending innocent life to mothers alone, shrug. Wonder how many mothers would choose abortion knowing they had no one cheering that decision.

I don't think so.

I think people like you want to pick and choose what a woman can and cannot do with her own body.

Maybe a good time for that would have been before she got pregnant?

" Liberalism is a mental disorder" M.S. For sure!
Why it is not murder if a woman kills her unborn but if somebody else causes her to lose the unborn child it is murder?

I think people like you want to pick and choose what a woman can and cannot do with her own body.

Actually ... That's what Roe V Wade does.
It just sets the limits on when a woman can or cannot do what she wants with her body.

It was a successful attempt to Legislate from the Bench ...
And it doesn't really say she has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

That's probably why they are considering throwing it out.

Forum List

Back