Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

I'm pro-choice, you stupid fuck...
No you are not pro-choice your attitude and demeanor indicates your anti-abortion. Basically a hate group. Wait a second, I have to go back and reread all the posts if you're the one that called women who have abortions sluts then I am correct. If not you may be correct and I'm sorry about that. I do not have time to do it now, I will late this evening when I'm done with work. Your words are what I judge you by.

No you are not pro-choice your attitude and demeanor indicates your anti-abortion. Basically a hate group. Wait a second, I have to go back and reread all the posts if you're the one that called women who have abortions sluts then I am correct. If not you may be correct and I'm sorry about that. I do not have time to do it now, I will late this evening when I'm done with work. Your words are what I judge you by.

You really need to smarten the fuck up.

I never called anyone a slut, so go fuck yourself.

My position on abortion is this: Personally, I find it one of the most barbaric and abhorrent things conceivable. So, in that, I am anti-abortion. I am, however, pro-choice simply because I don't believe government should be playing a role in the equation...

Your lips say no no no, but your posts scream, "HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M A LYING DEMOCRAT!"

You've gotta' be the most ignorant motherfucker on this forum.

Again, my position on abortion is this: Personally, I find it one of the most barbaric and abhorrent things conceivable. So, in that, I am anti-abortion. I am, however, pro-choice simply because I don't believe government should be playing a role in the equation.

Now, I don't give a flying fuck if that's good enough for you. Obviously, you're the type of person who needs to have the government dictating what you can and cannot do. Intelligent people don't...

I am, however, pro-choice simply because I don't believe government should be playing a role in the equation.
Straddle that fence, dumb fuck. If you find it barbaric and abhorrent while agreeing with it, you are nothing but someone who has no principles whatsoever. That makes YOU the most ignorant mother fucker on this board--but we already knew that.

Straddle that fence, dumb fuck. If you find it barbaric and abhorrent while agreeing with it, you are nothing but someone who has no principles whatsoever. That makes YOU the most ignorant mother fucker on this board--but we already knew that.

I DON'T agree with it, and I'm not n any fence.

I swear to God, as soon as I think you've reached the limits of human stupidity, you raise the bar.

I am against abortion. Period. Zero equivocation.

I am also against the government playing a role in the matter.

So you see, it's not I, but you who are the ignorant one here...

Thank you for confirming that you are a moron. But that is nothing compared to your barbaric stance on what constitutes murder. ABORTION IS MURDER.
some people are in denial

they lie to themselves which of course means they lie to everyone... They want freedom to make and destroy children bc they refuse to grow up and take responsibility for their decisions and way of life... they are mentally / emotioanlly etc... stagnant.. choosing to be so... headed for Hell (unlesss they repent which we pray 4)

FENCE STRADDLER ^^^. aka murderer.

Again, I'm on no fence.

If you allow the government to dictate this, it opens the door to allowing to dictate other things. You're giving the government power when, presumably, you're a member of a political party which abhors "big government" and wants to keep that in check. You're just too fucking stupid to see that.

You calling me a murderer is nonsensical and, as such, has zero impact. Abortion isn't murder. Make it illegal (which will probably not happen in your lifetime) and then we can talk. But until it's illegal, it's not murder...

I am pro choice alsso: give the child the choice... Since he or she cannot speak, we must presume they would choose LIFE

wouldn't anyone?

"We"?

Why the fuck should you or I have a say in it?

It's not "our" call, nor should it be. If a woman is considering terminating her pregnancy "we" should stay the fuck out of it...

I'm not giving the government the power to do anything except enforce laws against MURDER.

Sorry, but you're not giving them that power. They already have it...

The innocent life has rights too, moron. But you just keep trying to make yourself feel better for your hand in allowing the murder of 60 million innocent humans since Roe V Wade.

I've allowed nothing and I'm not trying to feel better. Hell, I feel great.

Your side has lost. You've been a failure at convincing people that abortion is wrong, even though it is. You've been a failure at convincing people that abortion should never be an option, even though it shouldn't. So, because you wear your failure like a crown, you now want the government to legislate it out of existence. The government is far too entrenched in our lives already...

Sorry, but you're not giving them that power. They already have it...

I've allowed nothing and I'm not trying to feel better. Hell, I feel great.

Your side has lost. You've been a failure at convincing people that abortion is wrong, even though it is. You've been a failure at convincing people that abortion should never be an option, even though it shouldn't. So, because you wear your failure like a crown, you now want the government to legislate it out of existence. The government is far too entrenched in our lives already...
You're a fool--fence straddlers like yourself who allow unbridled murder because you haven't got the balls to stand for ANYTHING, let alone a helpless, voiceless child allow this. Don't let that bark scar your gutless ass.

That's OK, I'll remain a loser who doesn't advocate for murder and not a useless photog that doesn't know what he stands for. You can own that. Murderer.

I know what I stand for. I stand for personal responsibility.

It's obvious you need the government to tell you what to do...

Forum List

Back