Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

Wording is everything with you people, a human being begins when it is born, it ends when it dies. Birthdays have a specific meaning, that's why birth dates are on birth certificates and not conception dates.
Human life begins at conception. This is not conjecture. It's based upon empirical evidence.

Human life begins at conception. This is not conjecture. It's based upon empirical evidence.
I'm not arguing with that. I'm arguing with the fact you're calling him children you're calling them human beings they are not and never will be. There are names for each and every gestational stage of a human. " Unborn child " is a term meant to create an emotional response, nothing more.

I'm not arguing with that. I'm arguing with the fact you're calling him children you're calling them human beings they are not and never will be. There are names for each and every gestational stage of a human. " Unborn child " is a term meant to create an emotional response, nothing more.
They are human beings in the earliest stage of the human life cycle. In fact, they are specific human beings as they are a new genetically distinct person who has never existed before and will never exist again.

There are 62 million human beings that have been murdered since Roe v Wade who would disagree--if they could. Your same old tired argument still does not address the fact that abortion stops a beating heart.

They are human beings in the earliest stage of the human life cycle. In fact, they are specific human beings as they are a new genetically distinct person who has never existed before and will never exist again.
In the beginning of Life, the zygote, the embryo, even the fetus are totally dependent on the woman to sustain their life. They are not an independent entity you could call a human being in any way shape or form. That is the point that is important. Our laws are based on human beings, citizens not potential human beings, not potential citizens. That's why a woman's right to choose is so important she actually exists she is a human being she is a citizen you cannot take away her autonomy over her own body and consider her an equal citizen of the United States. The laws protect citizens the law has to protect the women not the fetuses that's the bottom line.

In the beginning of Life, the zygote, the embryo, even the fetus are totally dependent on the woman to sustain their life. They are not an independent entity you could call a human being in any way shape or form. That is the point that is important. Our laws are based on human beings, citizens not potential human beings, not potential citizens. That's why a woman's right to choose is so important she actually exists she is a human being she is a citizen you cannot take away her autonomy over her own body and consider her an equal citizen of the United States. The laws protect citizens the law has to protect the women not the fetuses that's the bottom line.
After conception they aren't potential humans. They are humans with potential.

20 years after roe versus wade was made the law of the land all violent crimes went down there's no other explanation for it other than the fact that women who carried unwanted pregnancies were able to have abortions rather than bear the children that would become the criminals to host even more violence upon us. You want to return to that.

You seem to have an answer for everything I bet you got a nice little stock pile of these cute comebacks in your arsenal I have nothing but my mind and my mind says enough of this hypocrisy. Facts have always been facts and they are going to change just because you want them to be.

20 years after roe versus wade was made the law of the land all violent crimes went down there's no other explanation for it other than the fact that women who carried unwanted pregnancies were able to have abortions rather than bear the children that would become the criminals to host even more violence upon us. You want to return to that.
They won't care about that when it's heard again.

You seem to have an answer for everything I bet you got a nice little stock pile of these cute comebacks in your arsenal I have nothing but my mind and my mind says enough of this hypocrisy. Facts have always been facts and they are going to change just because you want them to be.
I'm pretty sure SCOTUS will establish when human life begins and go from there. That's the logical starting point. Where they go after that will be anyone's guess but I would hope they would ask if it is a specific person. If so, that will be an easy one too. At that point I suspect they will say that all other questions are for the states to decide. But I could be wrong.

They won't care about that when it's heard again.
World is fast becoming overpopulated and you want more people here sorry it's not workable anymore. We all have to face the truth.

World is fast becoming overpopulated and you want more people here sorry it's not workable anymore. We all have to face the truth.

Kill yourself to give us a fighting chance and thanks for your assistance ... :thup:

Wording is everything with you people, a human being begins when it is born, it ends when it dies. Birthdays have a specific meaning, that's why birth dates are on birth certificates and not conception dates.

You're just full of ignorant arguments based on, "I'm too dumb to know things, and reality must conform to my stupidity!" aren'tcha? First we get "It doesn't look like an adult human, so it's not human!" Now we get, "Well, we celebrate birthdays so THAT must mean that's when life starts!"

I'll bet your third-grade education loves to babble about "The Science!" too.

You get more ignorant every time you open your mouth. You might want to look to that.

Do you really think "They're called by names for gestational stages of humans" is some sort of argument AGAINST them being humans?

You get more ignorant every time you open your mouth. You might want to look to that.

Do you really think "They're called by names for gestational stages of humans" is some sort of argument AGAINST them being humans?
Sure, they are names--the same as infant, toddler, pre-teen, adolescent, young adult, middle age, elderly. Are those not human?

Forum List

Back