Do you smoke pot?

Do you smoke pot???

• Total voters
King-Arthur-Brownies.jpg

If I were in another state like Colorado then yes but here in Texas it is a no.

Smoked it while in Oregon.

On occasion.
But I've regulated myself to the good stuff.
Life's too short for swag....

Having a Martini darling is more enjoyable :smile:
I tried a martini once in 1982, tasted like shit.....Not that I know what shit taste like..

It was probably stirred, Martini's should be shaken, stirring them ruins them, it depends who makes the Martini for you it's almost a fine art, Martini's are very delicate things and can easily get bruised and ruined.

Also anyone who puts ice cubes and/or crushed ice in a Martini should just be publicly flogged.

On occasion.

I tried a martini once in 1982, tasted like shit.....Not that I know what shit taste like..

It was probably stirred, Martini's should be shaken, stirring them ruins them, it depends who makes the Martini for you it's almost a fine art, Martini's are very delicate things and can easily get bruised and ruined.
I did it when flying for the military at an airport...

If I were in another state like Colorado then yes but here in Texas it is a no.

Smoked it while in Oregon.

Have you ever smoked....Anchovies? :popcorn: :poke:

Nope.

Now the reason why you most likely did not get high off the weed is because of all the Anchovies you have eaten or they gave you oregano but most likely Anchovies...

I love fish no matter two legged or from the sea but keep those stinky anchovies off my damn pizza!

:afro::scared1:

Did it one time in college on a day I had been drinking for about 15 hours straight. Got the sickest I had ever been in my life, and now just the hint of the smell of the smoke makes me want to hurl all over again. I guess it is one of those same effects some people have with foods they eat and get sick and can never eat them again because of it. I get pain meds for my back and that does me just fine. If it were legal and I didn't have to worry about it for a job, I'd probably try edible versions of the pain management strain of weed to see if it worked better than the pain pills.

Did it one time in college on a day I had been drinking for about 15 hours straight. Got the sickest I had ever been in my life, and now just the hint of the smell of the smoke makes me want to hurl all over again. I guess it is one of those same effects some people have with foods they eat and get sick and can never eat them again because of it. I get pain meds for my back and that does me just fine. If it were legal and I didn't have to worry about it for a job, I'd probably try edible versions of the pain management strain of weed to see if it worked better than the pain pills.
Edibles do get you high in a different way..

On occasion.

If you knew what shit tasted like, you would think the martini tastes better.
I'll stay away from both..alcohol makes me feel bad, same with pain meds...I just the last operation on 3 April and they gave my hydros..They give me headaches and ringing ears..So I traded them for some weed...

Simple question...Do you smoke pot???

I have smoked pot, it did nothing for me, I got no reaction at all, perhaps I was smoking it wrong?

I fully support Medical Marijuana and I think it should be completely legal everywhere on the planet. My thinking about drug decriminalisation is now different than before, I now support drug decriminalisation, but that's for a different thread.

do you know about christiania( in copenhagen )?

I don't smoke pot or drink, although I used to do both years ago. I would rather deal with someone who is smoking pot any day over someone who is drinking though, I can tell you that much. Nothing is more annoying than a drunk!

Never did much at all. Never did like it. But as I wised up I could see the Weed attraction. I was not smart enough to use only harmless stuff like Weed.

But almost anything else I came across over the years. Now, nothing but DR. pills. And the bastard Chinese Texan Doctor won't give Vicodin......Love those opiates. Yes I admit it.

I hate how Vicodin makes me feel, and still have pills from a surgery a few years back... But if you give me a Valium, oh yeah I love those . So I keep as far away from it as possible..
I did a lot of harder things in younger days too.. So much fun, yet some real stupid days..lol

Forum List

Back