Do you see anything wrong with the title of this tragic story by the media? Mom and Her 4 Daughters — All Under Age 6

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Mom and Her 4 Daughters — All Under Age 6 — Die in ‘Heartbreaking’ House Fire While Dad Works (msn.com)
Mom and Her 4 Daughters — All Under Age 6 — Die in ‘Heartbreaking’ House Fire While Dad Works

Now i understand that the Media corp was trying to put some effect to the story(let alone a fire that killed 4 people is tragically effective), but to make such a statement as All under age 6, where is the editor of the story for such blatant disregard for journalism...

Mom and Her 4 Daughters — All Under Age 6 — Die in ‘Heartbreaking’ House Fire While Dad Works (msn.com)
Mom and Her 4 Daughters — All Under Age 6 — Die in ‘Heartbreaking’ House Fire While Dad Works

Now i understand that the Media corp was trying to put some effect to the story(let alone a fire that killed 4 people is tragically effective), but to make such a statement as All under age 6, where is the editor of the story for such blatant disregard for journalism...
Not really. I haven't read the story, but if she adopted children, or married a man with children himself... Perhaps she had two sets of twins. The title is true, even if it's not as accurate as it could or should be.

With that said... I didn't read it yet. I have no idea if the above is true or not.

Edit: Twins theory out... Ages of 6, 5, 3 and 1. Leaves the other options still available.

Last edited:

Not really. I haven't read the story, but if she adopted children, or married a man with children himself... Perhaps she had two sets of twins. The title is true, even if it's not as accurate as it could or should be.

With that said... I didn't read it yet. I have no idea if the above is true or not.
Mom and her 4 daughter all under age of 6? I doubt the mom is 6...The rest may be true, but really, i didnt do well in English when i was young, but even a Caveman can see how stupid the title is...

Mom and her 4 daughter all under age of 6? I doubt the mom is 6...The rest may be true, but really, i didnt do well in English when i was young, but even a Caveman can see how stupid the title is...
Eh... Yeah... I guess I didn't do well in English.

Forum List

Back