Do You Ever Wonder Why God Chose You?

Because people interpret the world through their own experiences. If they've never listened when God speaks to them, they assume no one else can hear Him, either.

The first time I met my husband, I was on a date with my then-boyfriend. He wanted to go to a game store near my house and try out a roleplaying game he'd never tried called Champions. We got there, everyone sat down around this big conference table, and I saw the most beautiful man ever on the other side sitting next to the GM. All the sound went out of the world for a moment, and I heard a voice clearly in my head saying, "That's him. That's the man you're going to marry." I knew it was the voice of God, and went home that night and broke up with my boyfriend. Of course, then I realized that I had no idea what the beautiful man's name was or where to find him, other than he obviously hung out at that game store at least occasionally. I went back until I found him again, about a week later. Two months after that, we got married.

My husband has freely admitted that he thought I was some kinda nuts for years because of this. However, we are about to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary in February, and have three wonderful kids and five (so far) wonderful grandkids, so he's now willing to allow that the voice was either God, or at least a very accurate form of insanity.
Sweet. Rod found me in the gutter on my way to a bar (a lot behind that whole story but...). He wanted to share a vision he had from God with me and kept apologizing and telling me I may think he was nuts but... Me I didn't think it was nuts at all. When his hand took mine to help me step onto the sidewalk all I could feel was the love of my bestest friend as a child when we first met and I could still see her beautiful white hair and brilliant blue eyes and remember the feel of the touch of her hand but it was in Rod's. I felt 'my friend'.

Thirty eight plus years ago...

- until heard similarly by more than one person simultaneously it's a figment of the one persons imagination.

Unfortunately for me, Satan decided to start playing games with me and he spoke to me once. It was the scariest experience I ever had. I can't even describe his voice it was so bad and so evil and so demonic,.. even more than you get in the horror movies.

obviously, donald trump was trying to communicate with you ...

I had a cat that I considered a pure soul. It loved everyone and never harmed a living being. Not even a bug.
I try to tell my cat "we don't kill here." HE mostly listens. He's an old dignified cat with a gentle soul.

Actually, now that I think about it, I've never seen him kill anything either. He was an abandoned cat that I took in.

Sweet. Rod found me in the gutter on my way to a bar (a lot behind that whole story but...). He wanted to share a vision he had from God with me and kept apologizing and telling me I may think he was nuts but... Me I didn't think it was nuts at all. When his hand took mine to help me step onto the sidewalk all I could feel was the love of my bestest friend as a child when we first met and I could still see her beautiful white hair and brilliant blue eyes and remember the feel of the touch of her hand but it was in Rod's. I felt 'my friend'.

Thirty eight plus years ago...

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Guys it happened again today, I don't know how it did but it did. Actually the event happened a few days ago I just got it confirmed today. You see, without going into personal details there are currently some friends of the family with Covid and they couldn't make it to their family member's house for Christmas dinner. I knew something had been wrong (all I knew was that it was a stressful situation, they couldn't make it for Christmas and the family was upset about it) because the voice of God told me to talk to somebody about it and see what was going on. (Let me point out for the record that neither of us were aware of this and we hadn't seen or spoken to them in a while.) After he spoke to them it was confirmed what the stressful situation was and all of the hairs on our necks stood straight up. Goosebumps all around.

Now I already know that there are going to be some people on here who will think this is absolutely BS, but I can hear the voice of God and I have used it to help people. However, for most people who know me on here I don't have the cleanest language especially when it comes to the liberals. So I'm not exactly a saint, but I still have been able to do miraculous things so that's when I really start to wonder,.. why?
Was it you that was able to do miraculous things or did God did miraculous things through you?

If you people are hearing voices in your heads that aren't yours i suggest you seek professional help from a psychiatrist immediately.

If you people are hearing voices in your heads that aren't yours i suggest you seek professional help from a psychiatrist immediately.

If I'm just hearing voices then how is what I'm hearing becoming true all of the time? If you don't know me, you can't really judge.

If I'm just hearing voices then how is what I'm hearing becoming true all of the time? If you don't know me, you can't really judge.
Conformation bias.

Seriously go see a doctor.

Oh yeah? If you still think I'm crazy talk to JohnDB about it. He's seen it happen before with his own two eyes.
Uh huh.

Tell you what show me some actual proof.

The next time you hear a voice in your head go to a notary and write a sworn statement then if in a day or two if what you say comes true you let me know.

Oh yeah? If you still think I'm crazy talk to JohnDB about it. He's seen it happen before with his own two eyes.
Even someone rising from the dead after being dead for three days isn't going to be enough for some people....they going to finally figure it out. But only after it's way too late...shake the dust and ignore them.

Even someone rising from the dead after being dead for three days isn't going to be enough for some people....they going to finally figure it out. But only after it's way too late...shake the dust and ignore them.
There's no actual proof that happened either

Forum List

Back