Zone1 Scriptures that say we are judged by our DEEDS

Thank you

You sound Christian but have a Jewish -looking avatar
in topics involving Christian debates like the ole "only by faith" argument, it requires using Their own text to squelch the debate.
I am just offering all the sources on the topic, the real fun starts in discussing Judgement, who' the judge and why does symbolism always show the adversary cheating the weight of our deeds and scales of Justice.

in topics involving Christian debates like the ole "only by faith" argument, it requires using Their own text to squelch the debate.
I am just offering all the sources on the topic, the real fun starts in discussing Judgement, who' the judge and why does symbolism always show the adversary cheating the weight of our deeds and scales of Justice.
could u explain that last sentence?

:)

could u explain that last sentence?

:)
one could say the symbol of Lucifer holding down the scale of our weighted deeds(confusing & cheating measurement) is through faith alone theology, especially if that faith is in an icon representing the forbidden first fallen messiah and not the Shiloh.

one could say the symbol of Lucifer holding down the scale of our weighted deeds(confusing & cheating measurement) is through faith alone theology, especially if that faith is in an icon representing the forbidden first fallen messiah and not the Shiloh.
OK, I don't get it (still). That's not surprising since all of us lives in .. the only world he or she can be expected to live in...

Forum List

Back