Do You Ever Wonder Why God Chose You?

There's no actual proof that happened either
Not going to be either...

None that you would accept.
Consider yourself rejected by God...you either can believe or you cannot. So since you are rejected why are you bothering with this thread?

Not going to be either...

None that you would accept.
Consider yourself rejected by God...you either can believe or you cannot. So since you are rejected why are you bothering with this thread?

Yeah I have a hard time believing things that have no actual proof they ever happened.

Imagine that.

And I am seriously worried about the health of people who hear voices in their heads that aren't their own. So please go see a doctor

I am in the Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see camp

Yeah well the half you see stinks. You need glasses or something as this is the old fart that YOU voted for.

No I don't.

I am in the Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see camp
Really?
You believe Joe Biden...who has been proven a liar and hypocrite and you voted for him...

But the Bible which has been held as truth for over 5,000 years you doubt?

Ummmm...
Your claims about understanding sanity are severely in question.

Yeah well the half you see stinks. You need glasses or something as this is the old fart that YOU voted for.

I didn't vote for Senile Joe.

Why do you assume i did?

Is it because you are incapable of thinking that there can be more than just 2 choices?

Expand your mind.

Really?
You believe Joe Biden...who has been proven a liar and hypocrite and you voted for him...

But the Bible which has been held as truth for over 5,000 years you doubt?

Ummmm...
Your claims about understanding sanity are severely in question.
No I didn't.

You, too must be incapable of thinking that there are only two choices for every decision

Expand your mind.

So you didn't vote for him but you still think he won. :auiqs.jpg:

Until someone actually proves otherwise he did win.

But then again there is one thing I have realized in my life and that is that it doesn't really matter who the president is.

All that really matters is that Congress stays in a state of gridlock.

Until someone actually proves otherwise he did win.

Here's a helpful hint,.. if you wish to see any evidence whether it be towards the election or towards the word of God, you need to open your eyes first dumb-dumb.

Here's a helpful hint,.. if you wish to see any evidence whether it be towards the election or towards the word of God, you need to open your eyes first dumb-dumb.

What I see you you believing what you want to believe and ten you "see" the "evidence" that supports your theories.

I really don't care who is president because it doesn't really matter.

I only vote for third party candidates because I think I have the obligation to vote but what I don't have is the obligation to perpetuate the corrupt 2 party system.

And as gar as gods are concerned, no one has ever produced actual verifiable evidence that any gods exist or not.

Once again I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter if any gods exist because I wouldn't change the way I live my life even if you could prove any existed.

Once again I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter if any gods exist because I wouldn't change the way I live my life even if you could prove any existed.

Really? Want to stick with that when you're standing before Jesus Himself? I wonder what He'll say when you're standing in front of Him telling Him that even though you realize He exists now you wouldn't surrender over to Him or live your life any differently.

Really? Want to stick with that when you're standing before Jesus Himself? I wonder what He'll say when you're standing in front of Him telling Him that even though you realize He exists now you wouldn't surrender over to Him or live your life any differently.
Yes.

I live a good life. I don't commit crimes or harm other people. I always leave places cleaner than I found them. I volunteer my time to causes I care about.

I do my best to reduce the suffering of both humans and animals. I live a quiet life tending my gardens and playing music with friends.

Why would any god take issue with that?

Yes.

I live a good life. I don't commit crimes or harm other people. I always leave places cleaner than I found them. I volunteer my time to causes I care about.

I do my best to reduce the suffering of both humans and animals. I live a quiet life tending my gardens and playing music with friends.

Why would any god take issue with that?

He wouldn't,.. it's just your attitude that I was concerned about. And you rejecting Christ.

He wouldn't,.. it's just your attitude that I was concerned about. And you rejecting Christ.
I don't worship any gods. But like I said if you can prove there are gods then I will believe they exist. But I still won't worship them and I will live my life as I do now.

Forum List

Back