Do You Ever Wonder Why God Chose You?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now I already know that there are going to be some people on here who will think this is absolutely BS, but I can hear the voice of God and I have used it to help people. However, for most people who know me on here I don't have the cleanest language especially when it comes to the liberals. So I'm not exactly a saint, but I still have been able to do miraculous things so that's when I really start to wonder,.. why?

God judges the heart and keeps the Spirit for His purposes. I've done a lot of questioning because I could have never fathomed in my wildest of dreams the things that were in store for me that I have, done, seen, experienced and been a part of. God chooses the foolish things indeed when we can only think to the flesh.

God judges the heart and keeps the Spirit for His purposes. I've done a lot of questioning because I could have never fathomed in my wildest of dreams the things that were in store for me that I have, done, seen, experienced and been a part of. God chooses the foolish things indeed when we can only think to the flesh.

I wonder if you've experienced what I have. It's this voice in the back of my head that isn't my own. It can't be when it alerts me that somebody I know and love is going through or went through a tough time and never mentioned it before themselves. I call it a miracle because that's the only way I can describe it and I don't have any other logical explanation for it. That and I have heard scripture that I didn't know beforehand. And to top it all off I'm disabled mentally and that's why I've even doubted and questioned my own sanity many, many, MANY times before.

for most people who know me on here I don't have the cleanest language especially when it comes to the liberals. So I'm not exactly a saint
A "saint" is a true Christian. If you have the Spirit of Christ, you are called a Saint. As usual, the Catholics have warped the meaning of the word

A "saint" is a true Christian. If you have the Spirit of Christ, you are called a Saint. As usual, the Catholics have warped the meaning of the word

Yeah well why do you care enough to comment. You think I don't have the spirit of Christ and that I am evil because I am a Potter nut and I celebrate Halloween remember? Yeah, don't think I forgot about all of that even though it's been a couple of months.

Now I already know that there are going to be some people on here who will think this is absolutely BS, but I can hear the voice of God and I have used it to help people. However, for most people who know me on here I don't have the cleanest language especially when it comes to the liberals. So I'm not exactly a saint, but I still have been able to do miraculous things so that's when I really start to wonder,.. why?

God speaks to everyone. Most people don't listen.

I wonder if you've experienced what I have. It's this voice in the back of my head that isn't my own. It can't be when it alerts me
Years ago, when I attended a Sabbath keeping church, I was talking to someone about some troubles she was going thru. The conversation made me sad.

A voice, that was clear as day, but I knew that only I could hear it, said, "You shall not always remain with these people."

That voice left me even more sad. And a few short months later, that church became unrecognizable. It changed, but my beliefs never did, so I left all those people who accepted the changes of the church.

The voice, BTW, came from the FRONT of my forehead.

Yeah well why do you care enough to comment. You think I don't have the spirit of Christ and that I am evil because I am a Potter nut and I celebrate Halloween remember? Yeah, don't think I forgot about all of that even though it's been a couple of months.
No, you are not a true Christian. You want the "best" of both worlds. You're not willing to forsake EVERYTHING to follow Christ.

I post for the benefit of others, not you specifically. You are only an tool

Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God

Last edited:
I'm guessing he made a mistake. :)

Yeah, but God doesn't make mistakes though.

No, you are not a true Christian. You want the "best" of both worlds. You're not willing to forsake EVERYTHING to follow Christ.

I post for the benefit of others, not you specifically. You are only an tool

Whatever,.. thankfully only God has the true power to judge me.

I wonder if you've experienced what I have. It's this voice in the back of my head that isn't my own. It can't be when it alerts me that somebody I know and love is going through or went through a tough time and never mentioned it before themselves. I call it a miracle because that's the only way I can describe it and I don't have any other logical explanation for it. That and I have heard scripture that I didn't know beforehand. And to top it all off I'm disabled mentally and that's why I've even doubted and questioned my own sanity many, many, MANY times before.
I have experienced hearing, seeing things in dreams and while wide awake. As a child I did not question talking with God nor His angel when he would come visit me but even those things I experienced as a child were kept from me for many years. Its that invaluable treasure kept for us until we can fully appreciate it.

I have experienced hearing, seeing things in dreams and while wide awake.

Me too. Why do people generally look at me like I'm a freak or I'm mentally ill though when I say that I have heard from God personally multiple times?

Me too. Why do people generally look at me like I'm a freak or I'm mentally ill though when I say that I have heard from God personally multiple times?
Our Winter angel that has kept us in firewood for several years told me he heard that 'woman' is crazy. I told him what I believed and said 'judge for yourself'. He's been a true blessing from that day forward and whenever he needs someone with an ear he comes here to see Rod and I.

The people claiming such had alterior motives to cover over their corrupt ways- long term it is of no use to them.

but I still have been able to do miraculous things so that's when I really start to wonder,.. why?
It may be a matter of the heart. God hears, "Here I am, Lord. Send me." I have been 'sent' a few times. I believe God looks for a willing heart. Sometimes I feel He must be thinking, "No one else about at the moment, and she is willing..."

The most profound thing I have heard was when I was trying to read through Revelation without crying for the children of the world as I knew it would be very very hard for them. I also knew judgment was beginning and I asked, "But my Lord what if the children are not ready?" I heard a very stern voice I know beyond a doubt say, "How long do you expect me to wait!" All I could say what "Not at all my Lord." It was also the point in time for me that I had to repent for not having absolute faith in the promise made to me as a young mother back in the early 80's when the angel of the Lord told me that my children would be fine. I back tracked and repented for my lack of faith very quickly indeed.

Because people interpret the world through their own experiences. If they've never listened when God speaks to them, they assume no one else can hear Him, either.

The first time I met my husband, I was on a date with my then-boyfriend. He wanted to go to a game store near my house and try out a roleplaying game he'd never tried called Champions. We got there, everyone sat down around this big conference table, and I saw the most beautiful man ever on the other side sitting next to the GM. All the sound went out of the world for a moment, and I heard a voice clearly in my head saying, "That's him. That's the man you're going to marry." I knew it was the voice of God, and went home that night and broke up with my boyfriend. Of course, then I realized that I had no idea what the beautiful man's name was or where to find him, other than he obviously hung out at that game store at least occasionally. I went back until I found him again, about a week later. Two months after that, we got married.

My husband has freely admitted that he thought I was some kinda nuts for years because of this. However, we are about to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary in February, and have three wonderful kids and five (so far) wonderful grandkids, so he's now willing to allow that the voice was either God, or at least a very accurate form of insanity.

You guys really want to hear something that will throw you for a loop? Even though it's mostly mentally, I've heard the audible voice of God too on a few occasions. The less I doubt the clearer I hear His voice. Unfortunately for me, Satan decided to start playing games with me and he spoke to me once. It was the scariest experience I ever had. I can't even describe his voice it was so bad and so evil and so demonic,.. even more than you get in the horror movies.

Forum List

Back