Do you consider Jews as just whites ???

• Yes , Jews are just whites

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, Jews are a little different and are not white

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No , Jews are very different and are Jews

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
WRONG AGAIN. The Jews of European descent are all white. You don't know rats.
Most of them do not look white to me not even the Ashkenazi who said his people do not marry Sephardics I think most American jews who are white are only a quarter jew

Most of them do not look white to me not even the Ashkenazi who said his people do not marry Sephardics I think most American jews who are white are only a quarter jew

You’re ridiculous. American Jews tend to be light skinned. I myself am very fair (get out the SPF 50 for a walk outside!) with light brown hair and light green eyes; my sister the same except her eyes are blue; and my dad was SO fair that he ended up in the hospital from sun poisoning. My mom is the only one who could go to the beach and sit in the sun, but she definitely looks white too. We are all 100% Jewish as far back as we can trace - four and five generations - and knowing how shtetl life was in Europe throughout the 1700s and 1800s, I doubt anyone of my ancestors married outside the religion.

To say that American Jews aren’t really white, or if they are they couldn’t be real Jews, is either antisemitic or ignorant.

Judaism has received many converts so you cannot tell by looks who is a Jew.
I know. My comment was a veiled suggestion of antisemitism to the poster who suggested you can tell am Ashkenazi Jew just by looks.

You’re ridiculous. American Jews tend to be light skinned. I myself am very fair (get out the SPF 50 for a walk outside!) with light brown hair and light green eyes; my sister the same except her eyes are blue; and my dad was SO fair that he ended up in the hospital from sun poisoning. My mom is the only one who could go to the beach and sit in the sun, but she definitely looks white too. We are all 100% Jewish as far back as we can trace - four and five generations - and knowing how shtetl life was in Europe throughout the 1700s and 1800s, I doubt anyone of my ancestors married outside the religion.

To say that American Jews aren’t really white, or if they are they couldn’t be real Jews, is either antisemitic or ignorant.
I just said the people in the video do not look white to me. And I meant jews like scarlet Johansson she is half Swedish

I know. My comment was a veiled suggestion of antisemitism to the poster who suggested you can tell am Ashkenazi Jew just by looks.
Ashkenazi means German and Yiddish is germanic and they have german names like Zuckerberg which is german for sugarmounten I doubt they never assimilated Germans in 2000 years

Only Jews have the Right of Return.
Egypt pays Israel to keep Gazans and Palis out of Egypt.
Jordan pays Israel to keep Gazans and Palis out of Jordon.
Turkey won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.
Germany won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.
Poland won't allow Syrian refugees into Turkey.

Let me see you criticize Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Poland and Germany...I'll wait.

Syrian Refugees in Turkey: Happy to Be Alive ...
One such place is Turkey, where, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, approximately 2.7 million Syrians have taken refuge. Turkey now hosts more refugees than any other country in the world. Towns along the border with Syria have …

Life of Syrian Refugees in Turkey — Glocally Connected
More than 6.6 million Syrians have been forced to flee their homes in order to escape the war, violence and persecution in their country. They have tried to seek asylum in neighboring countries. Turkey alone hosts 3.6 million refugees, the largest amount compared to others.

Ashkenazi means German and Yiddish is germanic and they have german names like Zuckerberg which is german for sugarmounten I doubt they never assimilated Germans in 2000 years
So? You said you can tell a Ashenazki Jew by looks alone. You can tell if someone has a German background by looks alone? Can you tell if someone is Swiss? Or from Portugal? What about Scotland?

Since 90+% of Jews in the US are self-hating and anti-Israel, until Israel is attacked that is, I appreciate the fact that you hold Israel to a higher standard.
Of course, your chosen Representatives overwhelmingly state that Israel is a great nation.
That’s not true. Up to 30% of Jews are voting Republican.

It’s the Democrat Jews that are the problem. They are willing to overlook the pervasive antisemitism in their party and march alongside the BDS Jew-haters.

I just said the people in the video do not look white to me. And I meant jews like scarlet Johansson she is half Swedish
No, you said American Jews who look white are probably only 1/4 Jewish. And that is just plain wrong.

There is no such thing as part Jewish. If your mother is Jewish, you are a Jew. If she isn't, you are not.

Syrian Refugees in Turkey: Happy to Be Alive ...
One such place is Turkey, where, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, approximately 2.7 million Syrians have taken refuge. Turkey now hosts more refugees than any other country in the world. Towns along the border with Syria have …
Turkey is currently blocking 2.5 million Syrians from entering.
Turkey discovered the first 50,000 Syrians were welfare cases.
Try keeping up with the news.

That’s not true. Up to 30% of Jews are voting Republican.

It’s the Democrat Jews that are the problem. They are willing to overlook the pervasive antisemitism in their party and march alongside the BDS Jew-haters.
I hope you're right.

Life of Syrian Refugees in Turkey — Glocally Connected
More than 6.6 million Syrians have been forced to flee their homes in order to escape the war, violence and persecution in their country. They have tried to seek asylum in neighboring countries. Turkey alone hosts 3.6 million refugees, the largest amount compared to others.
Turkey alone hosts 3.6 million refugees

50,000 Syrians; don't exaggerate.

Forum List

Back