Do You Collect Rainwater?

My local democrat government sees it fair to charge me for various other things. Like say, storm water run-off and sewage treatment. And they banned rainwater harvesting.
must suck to live in a local democraps area..............i have never known such pain

must suck to live in a local democraps area..............i have never known such pain
I lived in CA for 45 of the last 55 years and I know many people that collect rainwater--in fact it was promoted by the gov't during the drought of the 70s. WA environmentalists push rainwater collection currently. This is the dumbest law I've heard of in a while. "It keeps others from using the rainwater that seeps into the ground?" Are you kidding me. If I water my flowers with rainwater two weeks later, where does it go? Cover it with a piece of wood or put a few drops of vegetable oil in it--no mosquito problem. Democrats are STOOOOOOOPID. SMFH.

It is a good idea in low rainfall areas. Here in Florida not so much we get plenty. The mosquito issue is a problem but like the poster above their are things you can do to prevent the mosquito problem.

I had a city inspector sniffing around my house so I chained the fence gate shut.

He asked me if I could open it...I said why?

He said so he could inspect my back yard.

I told him my back yard doesn't need inspecting...but if it will give him a thrill he can "inspect" it from outside the fence.

I've never understood the point.

I do on my river property, it's good for cleaning and such at the pavilion.....There's a 55 gal barrel under each downspout.

I was going to dig a shallow well and put a old hand pump I have in but I've never had use for anymore water than what the barrels (or river) provide for non-potable water.

river.jpg

Forum List

Back