Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

You don't have to be well educated to realize there are only two genders. But you seem to think that there are an unlimited number of genders based solely on the sick desire for them to be. Why don't you shut up and just cut your junk off, no one wants to hear you or gives a damn what your sick freak ass wants.
It's interesting how you people continue to blather and bloviate about this stuff and yet, never ever so much as try to back it up with facts and evidence. You all refuse to educate your selves or to do any research because your afraid that it will force you to confront your assumptions and undermine the justification for your bigotry
You really are insane aren't you? Facts and science? All through history doctors have only had patients that were either male of female. There are no others. Maybe your mind is damaged because of excessive perforations.

View attachment 300267
Science has evolved. People accept that old beliefs and assumptions may no longer be valid or useful. Then there are those like you who are stuck in the mud, unable to evolve, and fearful of new ideas and a changing social order. Your problem , not mine.
You mean progressives are spewing bullshit.

No, I mean that you are.
Grow a transgender pussy and get back to us with your "science". Oh wait, you like meat.

It's interesting how you people continue to blather and bloviate about this stuff and yet, never ever so much as try to back it up with facts and evidence. You all refuse to educate your selves or to do any research because your afraid that it will force you to confront your assumptions and undermine the justification for your bigotry
You really are insane aren't you? Facts and science? All through history doctors have only had patients that were either male of female. There are no others. Maybe your mind is damaged because of excessive perforations.

View attachment 300267
Science has evolved. People accept that old beliefs and assumptions may no longer be valid or useful. Then there are those like you who are stuck in the mud, unable to evolve, and fearful of new ideas and a changing social order. Your problem , not mine.
You mean progressives are spewing bullshit.

No, I mean that you are.
Grow a transgender pussy and get back to us with your "science". Oh wait, you like meat.
I won't touch that with a ten foot pole, and neither will the Pole..........

Progressive Patriot DEMANDS you believe this is a WOMAN:

idiot.jpg

And BTW - the story of the above MAN is he arrived at American Airlines to board a plane dressed as you see above. Despite several passengers complaining about him on the airplane in panties... AA made it a gender issue and allowed it, because he "identifies as a woman".
Never mind the fact the pervert is wearing only underwear!
And THIS is how fucking stupid the current transmania is.

And BTW - the story of the above MAN is he arrived at American Airlines to board a plane dressed as you see above. Despite several passengers complaining about him on the airplane in panties... AA made it a gender issue and allowed it, because he "identifies as a woman".

Sounds like horseshit to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh - finally agree that the current transfad is horseshit!
Good to have you join the sane.

“Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?”—Obi Wan Kenobi​

I'd say that to believe an “expert” who tells you that what you can observe for yourself, and prove to be true through your own experiences, is wrong, is pretty foolish.

Every sane person is clear about the difference between men and women. You have to be pretty badly f•••ed-up in the head to find this distinction at all confusing. And you have to be pretty f•••ed-up in the head to believe lies told to you by anyone else who denies this distinction.

I suppose I'm foolish for wasting my time arguing with you. That you are confused about the distinction between male and female proves that you are suffering from severe mental defects, and are incapable of understanding the truth, no matter how clearly it is shown to you or explained to you.
How do you account for this Bobby Boy?? What is this child? What should they have done? Things are not as clear as you would like them to be, simply because your narrow and ridged mind can't deal with nuances and ambiguity.

She's 7 and was born intersex. Why her parents elected to let her grow up without surgical intervention

Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe people born with bodies that are perceived as differing from typical "male" and "female" categories.

She had two X chromosomes, so doctors considered her female, but she had external anatomy that appeared more traditionally male.
Give it up, PP. Genetically there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. You're welcome.
Idiot. Genetically, there are 6 genders...
  • X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
WHO | Gender and Genetics
And the brainwashed sheep bleats on..........

I have put that one on Ignore, not reading his idiocy anymore he's obviously a total Faggot considering his obsessive fanaticism.
LOLOLOL

Hiding your head up your ass doesn't alter reality; it just makes your head smelly and makes everything taste like shit.

And still....

How do you account for this Bobby Boy?? What is this child? What should they have done? Things are not as clear as you would like them to be, simply because your narrow and ridged mind can't deal with nuances and ambiguity.

She's 7 and was born intersex. Why her parents elected to let her grow up without surgical intervention
Give it up, PP. Genetically there are TWO and ONLY TWO genders, male and female. You're welcome.

I have put that one on Ignore, not reading his idiocy anymore he's obviously a total Faggot considering his obsessive fanaticism.
LOLOLOL

Hiding your head up your ass doesn't alter reality; it just makes your head smelly and makes everything taste like shit.

And still....

And still - you want us, NO.... DEMAND us, even support criminal prosecution if we don't acknowledge this as a woman.

idiot.jpg

LOLOLOL

And still....

And still - you want us, NO.... DEMAND us, even support criminal prosecution if we don't acknowledge this as a woman.

View attachment 300417

Even an actual Biological Woman would NOT be allowed to go onto a commercial plane only wearing her underwear.

LOLOLOL

And still....

View attachment 300417
Who said you committed a crime for not supporting that? And what crime would that be?

LOLOLOL

And still....

View attachment 300417

Even an actual Biological Woman would NOT be allowed to go onto a commercial plane only wearing her underwear.
That's an airline's choice.

LOLOLOL

And still....

View attachment 300417
Who said you committed a crime for not supporting that? And what crime would that be?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...f-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

New York Passes Historic Transgender Anti-Discrimination Law

"Sounds like horseshit to me"

Not horseshit, here is a news article about it, it was US Airways and not American Airlines:

upload_2020-1-15_16-48-43.png

upload_2020-1-15_16-50-18.png

U.S. Airways Allows Man in Underwear to Fly

"Sounds like horseshit to me"

More it not being horseshit, another news article about it:

upload_2020-1-15_16-56-28.png

screen_shot_2011_06_23_at_11.03.24_am.png

upload_2020-1-15_16-58-24.png

US Airways, Anti-Saggy-Pants Airline, Allows Man to Fly in Women’s Panties | The Village Voice

the scientific definition is: Gender is how a person identifies. Sex is biological

IF a person says they are George Washington or Queen Victoria they are correctly considered mentally ill, IF a man says he's a woman or if a woman says she's a man it is NO different than someone saying they are George Washington or Queen Victoria.

You can identify as a fucking POTATO but that doesn't mean you ARE a potato.

LOLOLOL

And still....

View attachment 300417

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...f-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

New York Passes Historic Transgender Anti-Discrimination Law
Well that's fucked up.

Forum List

Back