Do You Believe there are More than TWO Genders? My thoughts (Video)

And BTW - the story of the above MAN is he arrived at American Airlines to board a plane dressed as you see above. Despite several passengers complaining about him on the airplane in panties... AA made it a gender issue and allowed it, because he "identifies as a woman".
Never mind the fact the pervert is wearing only underwear!
And THIS is how fucking stupid the current transmania is.

Sounds like horseshit to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sounds like horseshit to me"

Not horseshit, here is a news article about it, it was US Airways and not American Airlines:

View attachment 300419
View attachment 300421

U.S. Airways Allows Man in Underwear to Fly
It is still horseshit. The article dies not say that this person identifies as trans. More likely just a nut case

You seem to be implying that the airline cut him/her some slack because he /she was perceived as trans but we don't know that for a fact

We also don't know what the airlines dress code, if any is, or how they would deal with a woman dress that way.

It's horseshit because it has no relevance to the topic

the scientific definition is: Gender is how a person identifies. Sex is biological

IF a person says they are George Washington or Queen Victoria they are correctly considered mentally ill, IF a man says he's a woman or if a woman says she's a man it is NO different than someone saying they are George Washington or Queen Victoria.

You can identify as a fucking POTATO but that doesn't mean you ARE a potato.
I would be curious to know why you and others are so troubled by this trans thing. In what way has it actually affected you or impacted your life? Why not just leave them alone?

the scientific definition is: Gender is how a person identifies. Sex is biological

IF a person says they are George Washington or Queen Victoria they are correctly considered mentally ill, IF a man says he's a woman or if a woman says she's a man it is NO different than someone saying they are George Washington or Queen Victoria.

I would be curious to know why you and others are so troubled by this trans thing. In what way has it actually affected you or impacted your life? Why not just leave them alone?

"I would be curious to know why you and others are so troubled by this trans thing."

It's already been explained in this thread, as it has in previous threads about this topic and it's because the perverts are pushing the Trans Thing onto young children, indoctrinating young children that for eg. if a boy plays with a doll he's actually a boy trapped in a girls body and should be considered a girl and if a girl plays with a car she's actually a girl trapped in a boys body and should be considered a girl. As these children are young and their minds have not developed in total yet, they are very easily manipulated aka Brainwashing into going along with all this Propaganda.

IF these strange beings who effectively are what society used to call Drag Queens and Drag Kings would just keep their personal perversion to PRIVATE situations then nobody would give a shit what they were doing but as they are pushing this crap into young childrens minds then yes responsible adults are following them and will continue to monitor them in the most extreme ways if need be as they are to be considered Potential Sexual Predators.

And BTW - the story of the above MAN is he arrived at American Airlines to board a plane dressed as you see above. Despite several passengers complaining about him on the airplane in panties... AA made it a gender issue and allowed it, because he "identifies as a woman".

Not horseshit, here is a news article about it, it was US Airways and not American Airlines:

View attachment 300419
View attachment 300421

It is still horseshit. The article dies not say that this person identifies as trans. More likely just a nut case

You seem to be implying that the airline cut him/her some slack because he /she was perceived as trans but we don't know that for a fact

We also don't know what the airlines dress code, if any is, or how they would deal with a woman dress that way.

The airline dress code, if you read the article a man dressed as a man was not allowed on the plane because they did not like his pants but a man dressed in womens underwear was allowed onto the plane despite OBJECTIONS from other passengers.

Probably US Airlines more frightened of getting called names, so allowed the Drag Queen to get on the plane wearing women's underwear. This just shows how pathetic they ALL are. As I said if a woman attempted to get on a plane only wearing her underwear they would not have allowed it.

View attachment 300419
View attachment 300421

The airline dress code, if you read the article a man dressed as a man was not allowed on the plane because they did not like his pants but a man dressed in womens underwear was allowed onto the plane despite OBJECTIONS from other passengers.

Probably US Airlines more frightened of getting called names, so allowed the Drag Queen to get on the plane wearing women's underwear. This just shows how pathetic they ALL are. As I said if a woman attempted to get on a plane only wearing her underwear they would not have allowed it.

Precisely.
The arrogance and complete intolerance of the left is what they were afraid of.
A good example of that happened just yesterday with author Stephen King. When asked about racial diversity of actors vs. story accuracy - he said he would choose quality over diversity every time.

AND THE LEFT WENT CRAZY.

"Why not just leave them alone?"

Why not just leave children alone? Why does this crowd insist on projecting all of this onto children? Why does this crowd throw a literal fit IF they are denied the ability to push this LGBTQ Agenda in schools and into young childrens minds? WHY are they so OBSESSED with getting ACCESS to young children?

You are rather simple minded aren't you?
No wonder it was so easy to mind fuck you.
The "trans thing" isn't what troubles people. It is the DEMAND and FORCING others to go along with their fantasy, even under criminal threat.
That is fucked.
My wife and I has a favorite brewpub we like to go to that is owned by a lesbian couple. They have hired several tran servers and flaming gay men and butch girls.
We don't care. They have awesome food and beer, and their service is very good. I am as friendly with them as I am with anyone else. And if they are a bad server, I don't top them well.
I don't care about what sexual preferences etc. people have. At all. I don't care that there are males dressing as females and walking around. It doesn't bother me. But I do care if they start making demands that i change my behavior/language to play along.

More it not being horseshit, another news article about it:

View attachment 300423
screen_shot_2011_06_23_at_11.03.24_am.png

View attachment 300426

US Airways, Anti-Saggy-Pants Airline, Allows Man to Fly in Women’s Panties | The Village Voice
One word - YIKES!

What I get out of the story is not that this man claims to be a woman; but that for whatever reason, it amuses him to travel in public wearing only women's underwear.

So a man who wants to go around in public just wearing women's underwear is a nut, as long as he doesn't claim to be a woman, but if he does claim to be a woman, then he's not a nut? A man who claims to be a woman, while dressed as one, is saner, to you, than a man who dresses that way, but admits that he's still a man?

In other words, war is peace.

In other words, freedom is slavery.

In other words, ignorance is strength.

You must be the strongest Œdipus-complex-afflicted male offspring of a female dog on this forum, then.

What I get out of the story is not that this man claims to be a woman; but that for whatever reason, it amuses him to travel in public wearing only women's underwear.

So a man who wants to go around in public just wearing women's underwear is a nut, as long as he doesn't claim to be a woman, but if he does claim to be a woman, then he's not a nut? A man who claims to be a woman, while dressed as one, is saner, to you, than a man who dresses that way, but admits that he's still a man?

You must be the strongest Œdipus-complex-afflicted male offspring of a female dog on this forum, then.

Excellent.
That is the problem with so many virtue signaling leftist. They get caught in their own hypocrisies and failed logic all the freakin time. But, they either just ignore it, or get triggered and out come a string of hateful, intolerant insults.
Progressive Patriot is a good example of that. You see it throughout this thread.

Why not just leave them alone?"

Why not just leave children alone?

Why is wanting to protect young children from this crowd pushing their twisted IDEOLOGY considered being a "bigot"? When did PROTECTING children become "bigoted"?

Why do they have to INCLUDE children and ACTIVELY seek out children who are ONLY PRE-PUBERTY? Why do they want to go into schools and expose Pre-Pubescent CHILDREN to their twisted IDEOLOGY about how boys can be girls and boys should be treated as girls? Why are they more obsessed with getting young boys into their group than young girls? What is this crowds attraction to young boys exactly?

"So a man who wants to go around in public just wearing women's underwear is a nut, as long as he doesn't claim to be a woman, but if he does claim to be a woman, then he's not a nut? A man who claims to be a woman, while dressed as one, is saner, to you, than a man who dresses that way, but admits that he's still a man?"

Exactly Bob and this just again illustrates the fucked up mentally of this crowd, that they do have psychological problems.

More it not being horseshit, another news article about it:

View attachment 300423
screen_shot_2011_06_23_at_11.03.24_am.png

View attachment 300426

US Airways, Anti-Saggy-Pants Airline, Allows Man to Fly in Women’s Panties | The Village Voice
One word - YIKES!

Many have said for YEARS that this entire adding the T to LGBTQ has nothing to do with equality or whatever, that this is about two things, the first is that they want to be treated DIFFERENTLY than everyone else they want SPECIAL RULES for them ONLY eg. a man dressed in women's underwear in public is to be treated as okay, but a woman walking around in public in women's underwear would be arrested for lewd behaviour and the second reason and this is the more important reason because this is this crowds End Game and that is to Condition the public into ACCEPTING paedophilia, into ACCEPTING the sexualisation of children as sex OBJECTS, as sexual BEINGS, for paedophilia to be treated as a normal Sexual Preference.

This second reason is NEVER going to happen, but they will keep pushing it because it's who they ARE, it's WHAT they ARE and this is the reason why ultimately they are going to fail and why there IS going to be an ugly backlash because they are NEVER going to get a majority of any population to agree that fucking children is okay, but let them continue down this road because the ugly backlash against this crowd is going to be a BEAUTIFUL thing to watch.

Why is wanting to protect young children from this crowd pushing their twisted IDEOLOGY considered being a "bigot"? When did PROTECTING children become "bigoted"?

Why do they have to INCLUDE children and ACTIVELY seek out children who are ONLY PRE-PUBERTY? Why do they want to go into schools and expose Pre-Pubescent CHILDREN to their twisted IDEOLOGY about how boys can be girls and boys should be treated as girls? Why are they more obsessed with getting young boys into their group than young girls? What is this crowds attraction to young boys exactly?

Ah, yes.
In mind fucked central - Seattle, Washington - home of the virtue signalers.
You of course remember the adult MAN that entered a girls dressing area of a college pool where juvenile swimmers were having a swim meet, took all of his clothes off and laid back on benches buck naked. Girls as young as 6 years old were in the room when he did it.
Obviously some of the girls went straight away to tell a parent, a mother who immediately called the police.
WHO REFUSE TO PROSECUTE. SCHOOL OFFICIALS PUT UP A MAKESHIFT CURTAIN AND TOLD THE GIRLS TO GO THERE.
They refused to protect the children, and instead, protected the fucking pervert.

‘Transgender’ man may continue using girls’ locker room, says college

View attachment 300419
View attachment 300421

There is still nothing about this actually being a transgender person. All that you have established is that there may be a double standard, race may be a factor and for UNKNOWN reasons they allowed this. Nothing about what their actual policy is or whether or not it was followed it was followed in either case

"So a man who wants to go around in public just wearing women's underwear is a nut, as long as he doesn't claim to be a woman, but if he does claim to be a woman, then he's not a nut? A man who claims to be a woman, while dressed as one, is saner, to you, than a man who dresses that way, but admits that he's still a man?"

Exactly Bob and this just again illustrates the fucked up mentally of this crowd, that they do have psychological problems.
No ! I would say that ANYONE who goes around in any type of underwear is a nut. Thank you for that comment though. It illustrates how little you understand about the issue and my position on it.

Good fucking GOD ! Give the hysteria a rest! You are blathering on the same level as refer madness or the Commie scare, which, I'm sure, you also signed on for. No one is indoctrinating children. No one is telling children that they are or should be gay or trans. They are teaching children to value diversity, to be respectful of those who are different, and to love themselves if they should have issues with their sexuality or gender identity. Obviously, these are things that you never learned and I truly feel sorry for you.

People like you believe that children who question their gender identity or sexuality should be told that they are crazy, ridiculed, shamed, and rejected until they come to their senses. More likely, they will kill themselves. You have blood on your hands! They need support and understanding.

Last edited:

You are rather simple minded aren't you?
No wonder it was so easy to mind fuck you.
The "trans thing" isn't what troubles people. It is the DEMAND and FORCING others to go along with their fantasy, even under criminal threat.
That is fucked.
My wife and I has a favorite brewpub we like to go to that is owned by a lesbian couple. They have hired several tran servers and flaming gay men and butch girls.
We don't care. They have awesome food and beer, and their service is very good. I am as friendly with them as I am with anyone else. And if they are a bad server, I don't top them well.
I don't care about what sexual preferences etc. people have. At all. I don't care that there are males dressing as females and walking around. It doesn't bother me. But I do care if they start making demands that i change my behavior/language to play along.
You mind fucked me? Really? I think that you mind fucked yourself and created the delusion that you mind fucked me. Funny how I have yet to experience a situation, or encounter a real person in the real world who has had a trans person force them to "go along with their fantasy" or to do, or believe anything, against their will. The fact is that only a weak minded moron can be forced to participate in anyone fantasy. So tell us more about those "demands " that they make on people, aside from just being respectful.

…and the second reason and this is the more important reason because this is this crowds End Game and that is to Condition the public into ACCEPTING paedophilia, into ACCEPTING the sexualisation of children as sex OBJECTS, as sexual BEINGS, for paedophilia to be treated as a normal Sexual Preference.

This second reason is NEVER going to happen, but they will keep pushing it because it's who they ARE, it's WHAT they ARE and this is the reason why ultimately they are going to fail and why there IS going to be an ugly backlash because they are NEVER going to get a majority of any population to agree that fucking children is okay, but let them continue down this road because the ugly backlash against this crowd is going to be a BEAUTIFUL thing to watch.

I wouldn't be so confident.

Fifteen years ago, would you have believed that the day would come, when a sick homosexual mockery of marriage was given the same legal status as genuine marriage, and that businesses and business owners would be punished for refusing to support these disgusting mockeries?

Ten years ago, would you have believed that the day would come when the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda would be openly taught in public schools, and even be required by law in some states, with parents having no say in whether their children would be subjected to this grooming and indoctrination?

Five years ago, would you have believed that mentally- and morally-defective degenerates who claim to be the opposite of their true gender, or even some completely other made-up gender, would be taken seriously, and be given legal protection for their delusions? Would you have believed that people would be subject to being sues, fired from their jobs, or otherwise persecuted and abused for telling the plain obvious biological truth about sexual dimorphism in humans; and/or for declining to play along with the insane delusions of those mental cases who deny basic biology? Would you have believed that children would be brainwashed and manipulated into declaring themselves to be “gay” or “transgender”, and subjected to quasi-medical Frankensteinery to reinforce these delusions? Would you have believed that creepy male perverts would be allowed access to women's restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, and other intimate facilities, on the basis of claiming to be “transwomen”?

Given the way we have seen evil and madness marching forward over the past several years, what basis is there to believe that openly engaging in sexual activity with children will not soon come to be normalized and mainstreamed, as some of these other sick degeneracy already have? They've already made huge steps toward grooming children to be easy, compliant prey for child molesters, and to groom the public to accept such abuse of children.

Forum List

Back