Do you Believe Madison Cawthorne Lies???

Of course. Me too. But Cawthorn is encouraging conservatives to drop out of school.

The other thing is that he needs proof to back up his words. I believe it happens but one needs proof and no one in that cesspit up there would ever allow such proof out. We will eventually see all of their sordid debaucheries.

The other thing is that he needs proof to back up his words. I believe it happens but one needs proof and no one in that cesspit up there would ever allow such proof out. We will eventually see all of their sordid debaucheries.
Like Trump's sexual escapades?

Cawthorn is making a bold stand against immoral behavior. Of course liberals want to take Cawthorn and QAnon down.

---Madison Cawthorn talks about the ‘DC elites’ having orgies & doing cocaine---

The left and their rino allies must destroy anyone who exposes their corruption and evil.

LOL So, Cawthorn comments on a right-wing podcast about sex parties that he has been invited to, that may or may not be true and it is the Dem's fault? Gad, you retards really have lost it.

I seem to remember when the left hated any pushback against paralyzed or not paralyzed war vets. I've got no reason NOT to believe this guy. YOUR PARTY on the other hand, has a lot to fear from this getting out.

LOL So, Cawthorn comments on a right-wing podcast about sex parties that he has been invited to, that may or may not be true and it is the Dem's fault? Gad, you retards really have lost it.
Republicans have morals, Democrats don't.

Republicans have morals, Democrats don't.
Lies

The trash that rioted at the Capitol have no morals. You people are total trash, you somehow claim to have morals, then you riot at the Capitol like trash.
You trash can't even man the fuckup and admit Trump lost th election and there was no fraud.

You trash have no morals, and your action prove this.

Forum List

Back