Which Form Of Treason Do You Prefer.

How pathetic is it when the decision comes down to that! Speaking of the States, in Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution it says: "and shall protect each of them against invasion:" Which is EXACTLY what is going on at our Southern Border. Not "migration" or any other BS label they care to spin it as. It is an INVASION! When Biden took office, didn't he swear an oath to uphold the Constitution?

Then we have Trump. Who clearly tried to perform a coup on the U.S. government by supporting the assault on the Capitol Building to overturn the election. He even wanted to lead that assault himself. But his Secret Service guards wouldn't let him. So, not that is much of a choice to make, which form of treason do you support.

Treason is war against the United States adhering to their Enemies or giving Aid and Comfort to her Enemies.

What war against the United States are you referring to? What 'Enemies'? What 'Aid and Comfort' to said 'Enemies'?

Are we at war with Mexico? Could you show me the declaration? Is there some formal declaration or binding legal ruling that illegal immigrants are our Enemies, as part of that 'war'?

Can I see that, please? If you're going to use the constitution as the basis of your legal definitions, then you should really take a long look at the constitution's take on Treason.

It is literally the only crime that is defined by the Constitution itself.

Treason is war against the United States adhering to their Enemies or giving Aid and Comfort to her Enemies.

What war against the United States are you referring to? What 'Enemies'? What 'Aid and Comfort' to said 'Enemies'?

Are we at war with Mexico? Could you show me the declaration? Is there some formal declaration or binding legal ruling that illegal immigrants are our Enemies, as part of that 'war'?

Can I see that, please?

Clearly, obviously, without a doubt for anybody with a brain to see, you don't need an actual war to pull off an invasion. And what is the purpose of any country invading another by military means or otherwise? It is for the invading country to take over the country they are invading. That is happening right now! Our country is already a bilingual one. For example, I have a niece who told me that she applied for a job once somewhere. But they didn't hire her because she didn't speak spanish.

Also, we have to house and feed the illegals. That is that much less food an American has to eat and a place where an American doesn't have to live. Each year, dealing with illegals costs around 250 billion dollars. But I find it hard to believe that the actual cost isn't much higher. For instance, each year around 100,000 Americans die from fentanyl overdoses. I bet that costs plenty. And there is no doubt much damage that comes from all the other drugs smuggled in from mexico.
Then there are the jobs that they take away from Americans because they are willing to work for less than what an American would expect. It would be difficult to estimate all of the costs associated with that. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

You asked, "What enemies." Such people aren't our friends. And if such a person wanted to be my "friend," I would rather put a bullet into their head.

Last edited:
Clearly, obviously, without a doubt for anybody with a brain to see, you don't need an actual war to pull off an invasion.

Clearly, without a doubt, for anyone with a brain to see, Treason is ONLY war against the United States, adhering to her Enemies, and offering aid and comfort to her Enemies.

Says who?

Says the constitution.

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

So I ask again, what War against the United States? Declared by who? What 'Enemies' are you referring to as part of that 'war'? What binding legal declaration deems illegal immigrants are part of this 'war against the United States' and 'Enemies' against her?

No, go ahead. I'll wait.

Nothing? Yeah, I thought so.

I don't think Treason means what you think it means. There is no such war against the United States. Thus, there can be no such treason. Treason has a definition under the constitution (the only crime that does) and nothing you've described matches it. And certainly not migrant workers looking to do lawncare or flip burgers.

Clearly, without a doubt, for anyone with a brain to see, Treason is ONLY war against the United States, adhering to her Enemies, and offering aid and comfort to her Enemies.

Says who?

Says the constitution.

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

So I ask again, what War against the United States? Declared by who? What 'Enemies' are you referring to as part of that 'war'? What binding legal declaration deems illegal immigrants are part of this 'war against the United States' and 'Enemies' against her?

No, go ahead. I'll wait.

Nothing? Yeah, I thought so.

I don't think Treason means what you think it means. There is no such war against the United States. Thus, there can be no such treason. Treason has a definition under the constitution (the only crime that does) and nothing you've described matches it. And certainly not migrant workers looking to do lawncare or flip burgers.

Just as I expected. Brainless dribble. Our country has borders. Every country has borders. Why? Because the country within those borders has a duty to the people that inhabit the country within those borders. To have that country protect its citizens. To put its own citizens first over the inhabitants of any other country. To live by their own laws, customs and to enjoy the society that they created in their own country. To do otherwise is destroying the sovereignty of that nation and destroying the sovereignty of the people in that country from the inhabitants of other countries. Who often have their own laws and customs that are alien and harmful to ours. By having illegals come into this country, going against the sovereignty I spoke of makes it TREASON to that country. If any definition of the term "treason" lacks these basic facts, the the definition of the word treason needs to be updated.

Here is another point for you. Coming into this country illegally automatically makes those people ENEMIES of this country. Because no foreigner breaking our laws in this country can by any stretch of the imagination be considered a "friend." Not morally nor by any just law to the citizens of this country. What this country is doing by letting them in is "adhering to our enemies." And giving them "aid and comfort." I and anybody else with half a brain can bear witness to this treason. As for the treasonous admitting to their treason, that is unlikely to happen. So it doesn't surprise me that you don't either.

Yeah. Like that could change your treasonously brainwashed mind.
Lol, you can't find any.

derp.jpg

How pathetic is it when the decision comes down to that! Speaking of the States, in Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution it says: "and shall protect each of them against invasion:" Which is EXACTLY what is going on at our Southern Border. Not "migration" or any other BS label they care to spin it as. It is an INVASION! When Biden took office, didn't he swear an oath to uphold the Constitution?

Then we have Trump. Who clearly tried to perform a coup on the U.S. government by supporting the assault on the Capitol Building to overturn the election. He even wanted to lead that assault himself. But his Secret Service guards wouldn't let him. So, not that is much of a choice to make, which form of treason do you support.
~~~~~~

Are you kidding? The issues range far and wide. For example, it was the lack of banking regulations that caused the Great Depression. But then again, I think they had regulations during the 2008 housing meltdown. It's that nobody paid attention to them. There were plenty who needed to go to jail over that. But they didn't. Why? Basically because as long as you have the money, you are ABOVE the law! Also, for years coal companies were plowing off the tops of mountains to get at coal instead of hiring miners. (And probably still are) Causing enormous environmental damage. We could have sure used some regulations against that. And maybe we did have. But republicans took the bribes they are famous for accepting and got rid of those regulations.
Lack of regulations is not what caused the Great Depression. The Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act was the largest contributor to it. That was a regulation itself. Our economy had gone through financial panics before 1929, but what made that one different was how we overreacted to it.

As for 2008, the Community Reinvestment Act was a huge contributor to that crash, because it incentivized banks to lend to risky customers in the name of "fairness".

There is no bigger problem than human caused global warming. The next in line would be overpopulation. Which the illegals we are letting into this country are guilty of. And which they will continue to do here.
Anthropogenic Global Warming is basically a religion. No matter how often counterevidence is presented and no matter how much the politicians readjust their narrative and projections, they push the same general assumption that we're killing the planet.

It's just a grift to give elites and governments more control over resources.

Lack of regulations is not what caused the Great Depression. The Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act was the largest contributor to it. That was a regulation itself. Our economy had gone through financial panics before 1929, but what made that one different was how we overreacted to it.

As for 2008, the Community Reinvestment Act was a huge contributor to that crash, because it incentivized banks to lend to risky customers in the name of "fairness".

No tariff act caused the great depression. Making it too easy to burrow money did. Which was pretty much what you said caused the 2008 market collapse. Though the housing market crash was an interesting one as far as letting criminals get away with their actions go. A lot of the banks couldn't find the actual deeds on which to claim ownership. So what did they do? They forged them! That basically turned out to be legal too.

Anthropogenic Global Warming is basically a religion. No matter how often counterevidence is presented and no matter how much the politicians readjust their narrative and projections, they push the same general assumption that we're killing the planet.

It's just a grift to give elites and governments more control over resources.

Human caused global warming is a reality. But that POS Trump doesn't believe the science that proves it.

No tariff act caused the great depression. Making it too easy to burrow money did. Which was pretty much what you said caused the 2008 market collapse. Though the housing market crash was an interesting one as far as letting criminals get away with their actions go. A lot of the banks couldn't find the actual deeds on which to claim ownership. So what did they do? They forged them! That basically turned out to be legal too.
The market crash itself was not the depression. It began as a recession. It didn't become a depression until the tariff I mentioned exacerbated the effects of the recession. As I mentioned before, we had experienced market crashes before 1929, and we recovered from all of them much quicker due to government getting less involved.

The 2008 market was largely caused by a regulatory environment that encouraged easy lending to those with little capital and bad credit. Under normal market conditions, banks are reluctant to lend to the poor and those who have shown themselves to be irresponsible. Unfortunately, the social left interprets this as racism, so they regulate banking to the point of forcing or encouraging them to lend to people that are riskier overall.

Human caused global warming is a reality. But that POS Trump doesn't believe the science that proves it.
Even if we assume that it's real, no amount of carbon control is going to change the fact that China and India will pollute far more than we can reduce it. And this seems to even be implicitly accepted by those who write up the various climate pacts that are pushed internationally. China and India are rarely held to the same standards as Western countries. Either way, the simple truth is that China and India will continue to industrialize and emit more carbon and pollution in general as they rise in standard of living. This will happen at a scale that will make any reductions on our part insignificant.

Can you show me any strife?
Yep. Illegal immigrants in NY attacking police and then just casually walking out of the courtroom and flipping off America.

I mean other than Texans killing migrants that aren't harming anyone?
The claim that Texas is killing migrants is a lie. And migrants are hurting lots of us. There mere presence here is a violation of our laws. Their need for health care for which we are the ones who provide payment, hurts us all. In fact, it is undeniable that illegal immigrants do hurt us
Also, If you kids really thought the world was on a path to extinction you'd believe in climate change.
No connection. Also, your formulation is a distortion. Climate always changes. Climate isn’t static. Never has been.

We can deny the unsupported and unproved contention of you climate alarmists that human kind has much of anything to do with climate change. In fact, it’s the A in AGW which is actually the thing being denied or at least challenged.

All in all, Crepe, your post was bullshit.

The market crash itself was not the depression. It began as a recession. It didn't become a depression until the tariff I mentioned exacerbated the effects of the recession. As I mentioned before, we had experienced market crashes before 1929, and we recovered from all of them much quicker due to government getting less involved.

The 2008 market was largely caused by a regulatory environment that encouraged easy lending to those with little capital and bad credit. Under normal market conditions, banks are reluctant to lend to the poor and those who have shown themselves to be irresponsible. Unfortunately, the social left interprets this as racism, so they regulate banking to the point of forcing or encouraging them to lend to people that are riskier overall.

You succeeded in making me waste my time. I looked up the Smoot-Hawley tariff act. From what I found out, apparently some economist idiots thought that it contributed to the great depression. Which as I said, no tariff could do. What caused the great depression was people being able to borrow money to buy stocks with. When the stock market crashed, you couldn't borrow money to shore up those stocks. Only those with real wealth could buy up stocks. I remember hearing of one wealthy American businessman. He was away from his home and in New York when his wife back at his home heard of the stock market crash. Which of course worried her. When her husband eventually returned home, she let her husband know of her worries. Her husband basically told her, "I made more money than I have ever made in my life."

As for what caused the 2008 housing market crash, it wasn't easy loans that caused it to crash. It was that banking firms were making money off those sales. Good or bad, it didn't matter. It was because, as far as I'm concerned, due to the repeal of the Glass-Stegall act. Which was put into place when the great depression was going on to separate commercial banking from investment banking. It's repeal caused big banks to become even bigger. In fact, "Too big to fail." That's why they got bailed out and not the American public. It is also how they got away with forging deeds on houses. They were too big to have any law against forgery apply to them.

Even if we assume that it's real, no amount of carbon control is going to change the fact that China and India will pollute far more than we can reduce it. And this seems to even be implicitly accepted by those who write up the various climate pacts that are pushed internationally. China and India are rarely held to the same standards as Western countries. Either way, the simple truth is that China and India will continue to industrialize and emit more carbon and pollution in general as they rise in standard of living. This will happen at a scale that will make any reductions on our part insignificant.

If I was only allowed to speak around here. But anything I posted on the matter would probably just get labeled as "spam" and get me banned. And on top of that, have everything I posted deleted. If you want to speak to me, you would be better off by sending me a PM.

You succeeded in making me waste my time. I looked up the Smoot-Hawley tariff act. From what I found out, apparently some economist idiots thought that it contributed to the great depression. Which as I said, no tariff could do. What caused the great depression was people being able to borrow money to buy stocks with. When the stock market crashed, you couldn't borrow money to shore up those stocks. Only those with real wealth could buy up stocks. I remember hearing of one wealthy American businessman. He was away from his home and in New York when his wife back at his home heard of the stock market crash. Which of course worried her. When her husband eventually returned home, she let her husband know of her worries. Her husband basically told her, "I made more money than I have ever made in my life."

As for what caused the 2008 housing market crash, it wasn't easy loans that caused it to crash. It was that banking firms were making money off those sales. Good or bad, it didn't matter. It was because, as far as I'm concerned, due to the repeal of the Glass-Stegall act. Which was put into place when the great depression was going on to separate commercial banking from investment banking. It's repeal caused big banks to become even bigger. In fact, "Too big to fail." That's why they got bailed out and not the American public. It is also how they got away with forging deeds on houses. They were too big to have any law against forgery apply to them.
You apparently don't understand the difference between a recession and a depression. What you mention about stocks was one of the causes of the recession. It didn't become a depression until later, but I guess you're unwilling to listen to the various economists of all persuasions that agree that the tariff caused the worsening of the situation. It's one of the few things that Keynesians and Austrians can agree on.

The repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act was essentially redundant. By the late 90s, the Federal Reserve Board was allowing all sorts of merges between investment and commercial banking.

There are 2 things you can blame the banks for that are independent of government. First, banks were selling CDOs that were leveraging absurd amounts of toxic assets.

Second, they were paying off ratings agencies to rate instruments and securities as being higher quality than they actually were.

So, should we regulate CDOs and Credit rating agencies better? Sure. But the question is, how? There's a revolving door between the banking industry and the people who are supposed to regulate it.

Forum List

Back