Which Form Of Treason Do You Prefer.

There is no invasion. MAGA is committing treason against this country. They are the invaders.

You are delusional. I see videos all the time showing hordes of illegals crossing into the U.S., ILLEGALLY!

Moron. Read this.

SNOPES.

giggle.gif

What army is invading us? I haven’t seen any soldiers, tanks or any military crossing the border.

As I told somebody else, there is more than one way to skin a cat. Look up the word Invasion. A military invasion isn't the only kind of invasion. And obviously, those from south of the border don't have to resort to using the military to accomplish their ends. They have already turned the U.S. in to a bilingual country. If there was anything to do with spanish that was worth a damn, they wouldn't be coming here.

How pathetic is it when the decision comes down to that! Speaking of the States, in Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution it says: "and shall protect each of them against invasion:" Which is EXACTLY what is going on at our Southern Border. Not "migration" or any other BS label they care to spin it as. It is an INVASION! When Biden took office, didn't he swear an oath to uphold the Constitution?

Then we have Trump. Who clearly tried to perform a coup on the U.S. government by supporting the assault on the Capitol Building to overturn the election. He even wanted to lead that assault himself. But his Secret Service guards wouldn't let him. So, not that is much of a choice to make, which form of treason do you support.
There's no invasion, Son. No fighting, no nothing. It's just sad sacks trying to get somewhere safe.

They can't hurt you. Relax.

An idiotic comparison. There is a bill before Congress to deal with the immigration crisis, but Trump, once again, is doing all in his power to undermine this nation and its security. For Trump, if the first insurrection does not work, try and try again.
Kid Drowning *Joe could stop the massive flow of illegals using existing laws you brainwashed leftist rube.

never happened retard.

and theres VIDEO proving it never happened. So STFU.
You mean the video of MAGArats smashing their way into the Capitol?

Attacking police?

Ransacking the House and Senate Chambers?

Politicians running for their lives?

REPUBLICAN politicians running for their lives and manning barricades inside the building?

Those videos?

There's no invasion, Son. No fighting, no nothing. It's just sad sacks trying to get somewhere safe.

They can't hurt you. Relax.

You must be well off. Nothing matters to those lowlifes. But in case you hadn't noticed, our world is on a path to extinction. I would rather the U.S. not share our dwindling resources with lowlifes from south of the border.

Are you hallucinating? Trump was behind the whole thing. And as I said, he wanted to personally lead the attack. But his Secret Service guard wouldn't let him. Which pissed him off. There is testimony from at least one White House staffer who was there that says as much. There was also messages between the Secret Service agents about all of this. But guess what. An event that was probably the most pivotal in American History for our democracy, the Secret Service decided to destroy all such communication. What a "coincidence."
Right! That’s why he had to dive at the steering wheel. He needed to get there with the battering ram as soon as possible.

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. Lawmakers push for regulations to protect the people. And instead of having fewer, we need MORE of them. And enforce them. Clearly, you are unable to think rationally. If I thought you could, I would suggest that you find and watch the documentary, "What Lies Upstream." There is much to learn in it. Such as that Trump took an already weak EPA and weakened it more. Also, where companies do tests to see if a chemical they came up with is toxic to humans, they don't have to report it. In fact, they can outright make up lies about it. Also, ever hear if the Clean Water Act? Well there is no such thing as a clean soil act. It is legal for any company to dump the most toxic chemicals they can devise down the toilet. As a result, much of the fertilizer you buy in bags at the store have some horrendously toxic chemicals in it.

Here is another point for you. The lumber industry used to be big business in the U.S. With much money to be made from it. Which is why there were apparently no regulations put into place to protect at least some of the old growth forests here in the U.S. Instead, almost everything was clear cut. I will show you a graph of what happened top the old growth forests here in the U.S. over time.

View attachment 895402

You should also heed what this next meme has to say.

View attachment 895404
While some environmental regulations make sense, a significant portion of them really don't. One of the most ridiculous ones that is often applied locally is requiring that new construction always has an estuary created nearby. Most of the time, this requirement has no environmental benefit and only tends to breed more mosquitoes. While things can be done to reduce that issue, the imposition of this requirement on all new construction is way overboard.

It would be nice if you could be less emotional in your response, but I know how the green cult can be.

You must be well off. Nothing matters to those lowlifes. But in case you hadn't noticed, our world is on a path to extinction. I would rather the U.S. not share our dwindling resources with lowlifes from south of the border.
Can you show me any strife?

I mean other than Texans killing migrants that aren't harming anyone?

Also, If you kids really thought the world was on a path to extinction you'd believe in climate change.

Also, If you kids really thought the world was on a path to extinction you'd believe in climate change.
Climate change is a far lesser concern than the human trafficking and other cartel activities that happen as a result of our lax border security.

I don't believe the world is on a path to extinction, but Western civilization probably is. Maybe it's better for it to end though. The social policies of the Western left are definitely self-destructive, and the world would be better off without them.

While some environmental regulations make sense, a significant portion of them really don't. One of the most ridiculous ones that is often applied locally is requiring that new construction always has an estuary created nearby. Most of the time, this requirement has no environmental benefit and only tends to breed more mosquitoes. While things can be done to reduce that issue, the imposition of this requirement on all new construction is way overboard.

It would be nice if you could be less emotional in your response, but I know how the green cult can be.

Are you kidding? The issues range far and wide. For example, it was the lack of banking regulations that caused the Great Depression. But then again, I think they had regulations during the 2008 housing meltdown. It's that nobody paid attention to them. There were plenty who needed to go to jail over that. But they didn't. Why? Basically because as long as you have the money, you are ABOVE the law! Also, for years coal companies were plowing off the tops of mountains to get at coal instead of hiring miners. (And probably still are) Causing enormous environmental damage. We could have sure used some regulations against that. And maybe we did have. But republicans took the bribes they are famous for accepting and got rid of those regulations.

I could show you plenty of strife. But not here. Because that would involve saying things about the illegals that are causing it to be labeled as "offensive." And being "offensive" in any way isn't allowed here. Next, human caused global warming is a reality. Anybody who may have done a decent thread about it here was probably banned and had the thread deleted.

Climate change is a far lesser concern than the human trafficking and other cartel activities that happen as a result of our lax border security.

I don't believe the world is on a path to extinction, but Western civilization probably is. Maybe it's better for it to end though. The social policies of the Western left are definitely self-destructive, and the world would be better off without them.

There is no bigger problem than human caused global warming. The next in line would be overpopulation. Which the illegals we are letting into this country are guilty of. And which they will continue to do here.

Forum List

Back