Do you Believe Madison Cawthorne Lies???

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Madison Cawthorne is a new kind of trash.
This is his claim:

A 24-year-old in a wheelchair, he had been all set to enter the prestigious United States Naval Academy at Annapolis before a car accident left him paralysed from the waist down. Declared dead at the scene of a crash where his friend abandoned him in the fiery wreckage, he had dropped out of college due to a broken heart and was training for the 2020 Paralympic Games until a back injury prematurely ended his dream.

Too bad it is all 100% lies.
He got rejected by the Naval Academy
His friend did not abandon him, but saved him
And he never had a chance at the paralympics.

He lied about it all in total disgrace.
But Gullible trumpers believed his lies, per usual

Can you admit Madison Cawthorne is a total liar, and total trash. I wish he would have died in that acident because he does not deserve to live in this country.

This is his claim:

A 24-year-old in a wheelchair, he had been all set to enter the prestigious United States Naval Academy at Annapolis before a car accident left him paralysed from the waist down. Declared dead at the scene of a crash where his friend abandoned him in the fiery wreckage, he had dropped out of college due to a broken heart and was training for the 2020 Paralympic Games until a back injury prematurely ended his dream.

Can you admit Madison Cawthorne is a total liar, and total trash. I wish he would have died in that acident because he does not deserve to live in this country.

Are you more worried about the Cawthorne lies, or Bidens lies and verbal slips?

This is his claim:

I believe he was invited to GOP sex and drug parties.

This is his claim:

Why hasn't a mod deleted this thread for violating the Clean Thread Policy?

Cawthorn is making a bold stand against immoral behavior. Of course liberals want to take Cawthorn and QAnon down.

---Madison Cawthorn talks about the ‘DC elites’ having orgies & doing cocaine---

That would be admirable..if his accusations held any water. Or if he actually named names.
Otherwise, he just comes off as unhinged..and probably jealous he isn't being invited to these parties. :)

This is his claim:

Maybe he does. But I know for a fact that you lie.

Cawthorn is making a bold stand against immoral behavior. Of course liberals want to take Cawthorn and QAnon down.

---Madison Cawthorn talks about the ‘DC elites’ having orgies & doing cocaine---

Or maybe he is lying like he has been lying for the past many years...

You are so gullible. You will believe any lie you are told. This man has a history of lying, he has no credibility.

You're being played for a sucka, again, and you don't even realize it !
The sheep don't even realize they are sheep !

It's in "Politics" now.

Uh, the policy still applies, evul twin. I've had much more innocuous OPs moved to the dumpster - and this one remains. Yet more evidence of the abuse of power on the part of the obvious Prog Mod.

This is his claim:

You sir are trash.

Forum List

Back