Do you Believe Madison Cawthorne Lies???

I seem to remember when the left hated any pushback against paralyzed or not paralyzed war vets. I've got no reason NOT to believe this guy. YOUR PARTY on the other hand, has a lot to fear from this getting out.
This piece of trash is not a war vet...

He got rejected by the naval academy... You are a gullible fool who will believe any lie you are fed.
Your post proves this.

How's it feel to be a total sheep??

You sir are trash.
Madison Cawthorne is a liar and total trash. He has disgraced himself. The world would be better with trash like him in the grave.

You are a pathetic gullible fool who will believe any lie you are fed.

It's very clear Republicans and QAnon are on the same side. That leaves the Democrat party as the immoral party.
See, what you just did? You went full retard, dipshit. Never ever go full retard. :itsok:

banker said:
got rejected by the naval academy... You are a gullible fool who will believe any lie you are fed.
Your post proves this.

I'll give it to you that i was wrong. I misunderstood the naval academy thing to think he attended. Mistake on my part. But. why are you so angry when someone outs the corruption of the whole of DC. Seems to me you got a bigger problem with cawthorn than my misundetstanding of his service. Might be because he is a trump supporter...heh?

He made a charge...but it won't be investigated...because that would be inconvenient for the deep state entrenched. When will you start to open your eyes...when you've lost everything?

I'll give it to you that i was wrong. I misunderstood the naval academy thing to think he attended. Mistake on my part. But. why are you so angry when someone outs the corruption of the whole of DC. Seems to me you got a bigger problem with cawthorn than my misundetstanding of his service. Might be because he is a trump supporter...heh?

He made a charge...but it won't be investigated...because that would be inconvenient for the deep state entrenched. When will you start to open your eyes...when you've lost everything?
He's lying.
This is the problem, these people can tell any lie and people believe it. These people will just say any lie they want.

This guy has lied about the naval academy, then he lied about his car accident claiming his friend left him for dead, when he helped him. How can he do that. he has no credibility.

Because this guy has lied so much, he has lost credibility and now I don't see how anybody can believe him because it is proven that he will say anything he wants.

You're very subjective in your determination of who is lying aren't you? He didn't even say democrats and here you are all butthurt and outraged. Bidens, dems and media have been lying for years and i don't see you havin' a cow over that.

Madison Cawthorne is a new kind of trash.
This is his claim:

A 24-year-old in a wheelchair, he had been all set to enter the prestigious United States Naval Academy at Annapolis before a car accident left him paralysed from the waist down. Declared dead at the scene of a crash where his friend abandoned him in the fiery wreckage, he had dropped out of college due to a broken heart and was training for the 2020 Paralympic Games until a back injury prematurely ended his dream.

Too bad it is all 100% lies.
He got rejected by the Naval Academy
His friend did not abandon him, but saved him
And he never had a chance at the paralympics.

He lied about it all in total disgrace.
But Gullible trumpers believed his lies, per usual

Can you admit Madison Cawthorne is a total liar, and total trash. I wish he would have died in that acident because he does not deserve to live in this country.

Almost, but not quite Hunter Biden level.
Needs to bed an underage niece to level up.

Madison Cawthorne is a liar and total trash. He has disgraced himself. The world would be better with trash like him in the grave.

You are a pathetic gullible fool who will believe any lie you are fed.
Like I told Surada, I am not really familiar with him, can you articulate why you think of him what you posted here?

Madison Cawthorne is a new kind of trash.
This is his claim:

A 24-year-old in a wheelchair, he had been all set to enter the prestigious United States Naval Academy at Annapolis before a car accident left him paralysed from the waist down. Declared dead at the scene of a crash where his friend abandoned him in the fiery wreckage, he had dropped out of college due to a broken heart and was training for the 2020 Paralympic Games until a back injury prematurely ended his dream.

Too bad it is all 100% lies.
He got rejected by the Naval Academy
His friend did not abandon him, but saved him
And he never had a chance at the paralympics.

He lied about it all in total disgrace.
But Gullible trumpers believed his lies, per usual

Can you admit Madison Cawthorne is a total liar, and total trash. I wish he would have died in that acident because he does not deserve to live in this country.

Some people have too much time on their hands, particularly when Thief in Chief Biden is a total screw up.

Forum List

Back