Do you approve of Bill Barr's secret police?

The situation is untenable. Police and government agents who operate without badges or identity tags are a threat to the Constitution.

The situation is untenable. Police and government agents who operate without badges or identity tags are a threat to the Constitution.

the chosen one has installed them thar agents via his AG.

are you saying ^^^ they ^^^ are shitting on the constitution & agree with the generals coming out & saying exactly that?

are you saying ^^^ they ^^^ are shitting on the constitution & agree with the generals coming out & saying exactly that?
Now now... Let's be fair. Local and state Leo are also engaging in this practice. In Democrat controlled enclaves as well.

Could you elaborate? Can you think of anything that engaging in this practice could harm? Any benefits?

I remember the LAPD put black tape on their badges while using excess force on Operation Rescue demonstrators who were blocking access to an abortion clinic.

That's when I knew the LAPD had a problem, BEFORE the Rodney King incident.

Could you elaborate? Can you think of anything that engaging in this practice could harm? Any benefits?
Yes, it harms the rule of law, the Constitution, all our freedoms, fucking everything is harmed by anonymous cops engaging in hooliganism.

Yes, it harms the rule of law, the Constitution, all our freedoms, fucking everything is harmed by anonymous cops engaging in hooliganism.
Why do you think people aren't taking issue with this?

Fat Billy Barf and his Toxic Orange Turd are acting more like Putin every day.

Few sights from the nation’s protests in recent days have seemed more dystopian than the appearance of rows of heavily-armed riot police around Washington in drab military-style uniforms with no insignia, identifying emblems or name badges. Many of the apparently federal agents have refused to identify which agency they work for. “Tell us who you are, identify yourselves!” protesters demanded, as they stared down the helmeted, sunglass-wearing mostly white men outside the White House. Eagle-eyed protesters have identified some of them as belonging to Bureau of Prisons’ riot police units from Texas, but others remain a mystery.​
The images of such military-style men in America’s capital are disconcerting, in part, because absent identifying signs of actual authority the rows of federal officers appear all-but indistinguishable from the open-carrying, white militia members cosplaying as survivalists who have gathered in other recent protests against pandemic stay-at-home orders. Some protesters have compared the anonymous armed officers to Russia’s “Little Green Men,” the soldiers-dressed-up-as-civilians who invaded and occupied eastern Ukraine. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to President Donald Trump Thursday demanding that federal officers identify themselves and their agency.​

Schmidt is right - We now live in a "Thugacracy". Sad :confused:

Good for Barr and Trump. Looters and rioters need to not only subdued, but locked up for years. They aren't protesters, they're criminals taking advantage of large-scale peaceful protests in order to create havoc.
I don't care who they bring in, as long as those that they bring in, control the idiots causing the havoc. As for them moving the protesters back, Barr wanted an extra block buffer between the protesters and the president, as a precautionary measure. After all, among those who stood there with signs and shouting (exercising their Constitutional right to "peacefully" protest), there were individuals throwing projectiles. That ceases to be acceptable, both in our Constitution and in a civilized society. And, stop portraying Floyd as if he were some angel. He repeatedly committed crimes and struggled against the cops when they tried to put him in the car. His death wasn't racially motivated, but rather, a result of too much lengthy pressure on his neck, which was in turn, the result of his struggling with the cops and NOT COMPLYING!
You Marxists are always seeking for ways to divide our nation in an attempt to conquer it. We in return will always seek to keep our Constitution and Bill of Rights alive and well.

He was HANDCUFFED behind his back. Don't give me that BS.
Lord Jesus, please save us from racist Trumpublican nonsense ^ Amen

Already a thread on this.

Now now... Let's be fair. Local and state Leo are also engaging in this practice. In Democrat controlled enclaves as well.

local & state police are not military, & they are not from the federal bureau of prisons. if you have any credible unbiased links showing that local po po are showing up at protests, sans their badges & ID - i'd like to see them.

Holy shit, I agree with a LOT of things Bill Burr says.

Oh. Bill BARR.

Sorry, never mind.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fat Billy Barf and his Toxic Orange Turd are acting more like Putin every day.

Few sights from the nation’s protests in recent days have seemed more dystopian than the appearance of rows of heavily-armed riot police around Washington in drab military-style uniforms with no insignia, identifying emblems or name badges. Many of the apparently federal agents have refused to identify which agency they work for. “Tell us who you are, identify yourselves!” protesters demanded, as they stared down the helmeted, sunglass-wearing mostly white men outside the White House. Eagle-eyed protesters have identified some of them as belonging to Bureau of Prisons’ riot police units from Texas, but others remain a mystery.​
The images of such military-style men in America’s capital are disconcerting, in part, because absent identifying signs of actual authority the rows of federal officers appear all-but indistinguishable from the open-carrying, white militia members cosplaying as survivalists who have gathered in other recent protests against pandemic stay-at-home orders. Some protesters have compared the anonymous armed officers to Russia’s “Little Green Men,” the soldiers-dressed-up-as-civilians who invaded and occupied eastern Ukraine. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to President Donald Trump Thursday demanding that federal officers identify themselves and their agency.​

Schmidt is right - We now live in a "Thugacracy". Sad :confused:

/——/ If you know about it, it’s not much of a secret.

EB306924-5B32-46AB-8A6B-D7A16221C587.jpeg

local & state police are not military, & they are not from the federal bureau of prisons. if you have any credible unbiased links showing that local po po are showing up at protests, sans their badges & ID - i'd like to see them.
Not really “unbiased” but I’m sure you’ll forgive the source...

But are they? How could you possibly know that? They refuse to identify themselves.

m' k - since there is no governor of DC, who could be the only one that makes such a request - - - means that mayor muriel bowser did.

really?

Last edited:

But are they? How could you possibly know that? They refuse to identify themselves.

m' k - since there is no governor of DC, who could be the only one make such a request - - - means that mayor muriel bowser did.

really?
My question doesn’t only focus on DC. So... How do you feel about anonymous agents acting in a “LEO” capacity? From obscuring names, and badge numbers, while wearing masks; to completely debadged agents who refuse to identify themselves, or their agency?

ok - the practice is not standard policy & i accept some locals are doing it.

now - as far as the rest of MY argument - did i misundertand the part where i thought you were also debating that feds were showing up in DC per barr & donny's request?

from your article:

In Washington, where protests often occur on federal land, some officers in black riot gear had no badges. US Attorney General William Barr said Thursday that they have used teams from the US Bureau of Prisons and other federal agencies.
"In the federal system, we don't wear badges with our name -- I mean the agents don't wear badges and their names and stuff like that, which many civilian police ... agencies do," he said at a news conference.

barr admits it was him who ordered feds to DC.

Washington, DC, Mayor Muriel Bowser wrote President Donald Trump a letter on Friday expressing concern over "unidentified federal personnel patrolling the streets." She also requested the Trump administration withdraw additional federal law enforcement officers and out-of-state National Guard troops from the district.

m' k - since there is no governor of DC, who could be the only one make such a request - - - means that mayor muriel bowser did.

really?
My question doesn’t only focus on DC. So... How do you feel about anonymous agents acting in a “LEO” capacity? From obscuring names, and badge numbers, while wearing masks; to completely debadged agents who refuse to identify themselves, or their agency?

i don't know what 'LEO' means. as for the rest - i vehemently oppose such practice; sanctioned or otherwise.

ok - the practice is not standard policy & i accept some locals are doing it.

now - as far as the rest of MY argument - did i misundertand the part where i thought you were also debating that feds were showing up in DC?

from your article:

In Washington, where protests often occur on federal land, some officers in black riot gear had no badges. US Attorney General William Barr said Thursday that they have used teams from the US Bureau of Prisons and other federal agencies.
"In the federal system, we don't wear badges with our name -- I mean the agents don't wear badges and their names and stuff like that, which many civilian police ... agencies do," he said at a news conference.

barr admits it was him who ordered feds to DC.

Washington, DC, Mayor Muriel Bowser wrote President Donald Trump a letter on Friday expressing concern over "unidentified federal personnel patrolling the streets." She also requested the Trump administration withdraw additional federal law enforcement officers and out-of-state National Guard troops from the district.
Yes you misunderstood. My only question as originally posed ( I had started my own thread, and asked that it be merged with this one) was how you feel about public servants hiding their identity from the public, while engaging the public. And what possible pros, and cons you might see in engaging in this practice...

Forum List

Back