Do you approve of Bill Barr's secret police?

People who gathered to protest the stay at home orders who carried guns, did not burn down the city, loot buildings, pull people out of cars, beat people up and rob them... yet... they terrify you.
They did not wear masks, and they didn't socially distance. They gathered in large screaming crowds in the middle of a contagious pandemic.

What could go wrong?
As we saw, NOTHING

The situation is untenable. Police and government agents who operate without badges or identity tags are a threat to the Constitution.

the chosen one has installed them thar agents via his AG.

are you saying ^^^ they ^^^ are shitting on the constitution & agree with the generals coming out & saying exactly that?
Now now... Let's be fair. Local and state Leo are also engaging in this practice. In Democrat controlled enclaves as well.

local & state police are not military, & they are not from the federal bureau of prisons. if you have any credible unbiased links showing that local po po are showing up at protests, sans their badges & ID - i'd like to see them.
Not really “unbiased” but I’m sure you’ll forgive the source...

ok - the practice is not standard policy & i accept some locals are doing it.

now - as far as the rest of MY argument - did i misundertand the part where i thought you were also debating that feds were showing up in DC?

from your article:

In Washington, where protests often occur on federal land, some officers in black riot gear had no badges. US Attorney General William Barr said Thursday that they have used teams from the US Bureau of Prisons and other federal agencies.
"In the federal system, we don't wear badges with our name -- I mean the agents don't wear badges and their names and stuff like that, which many civilian police ... agencies do," he said at a news conference.

barr admits it was him who ordered feds to DC.

Washington, DC, Mayor Muriel Bowser wrote President Donald Trump a letter on Friday expressing concern over "unidentified federal personnel patrolling the streets." She also requested the Trump administration withdraw additional federal law enforcement officers and out-of-state National Guard troops from the district.
Yes you misunderstood. My only question as originally posed ( I had started my own thread, and asked that it be merged with this one) was how you feel about public servants hiding their identity from the public, while engaging the public. And what possible pros, and cons you might see in engaging in this practice...

well then i answered you. all cons - - - no pros.

Forum List

Back