Do you approve of Bill Barr's secret police?

Your Clown in Chief doesn't get to "quell protests".
Not his call ya loon. Protests are as American as apple lie and the 4th of July.
Perhaps Obama should have quelled Teabagger protests eh?
"Teabaggers" as you disrespectfully call them were not violent or lawless in any way whatsoever.
A riot is not "protest". It is a lawless uprising that should be ruthlessly opposed.
There was no riot in Lafayette Square when Trump demanded the people be derived of their rights to assembly.
It was peaceful until Trumps gestapo arrived.

Fat Billy Barf and his Toxic Orange Turd are acting more like Putin every day.

Few sights from the nation’s protests in recent days have seemed more dystopian than the appearance of rows of heavily-armed riot police around Washington in drab military-style uniforms with no insignia, identifying emblems or name badges. Many of the apparently federal agents have refused to identify which agency they work for. “Tell us who you are, identify yourselves!” protesters demanded, as they stared down the helmeted, sunglass-wearing mostly white men outside the White House. Eagle-eyed protesters have identified some of them as belonging to Bureau of Prisons’ riot police units from Texas, but others remain a mystery.​
The images of such military-style men in America’s capital are disconcerting, in part, because absent identifying signs of actual authority the rows of federal officers appear all-but indistinguishable from the open-carrying, white militia members cosplaying as survivalists who have gathered in other recent protests against pandemic stay-at-home orders. Some protesters have compared the anonymous armed officers to Russia’s “Little Green Men,” the soldiers-dressed-up-as-civilians who invaded and occupied eastern Ukraine. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to President Donald Trump Thursday demanding that federal officers identify themselves and their agency.​

Schmidt is right - We now live in a "Thugacracy". Sad :confused:

Steve Schmidt really captivated my attention.

A rerun of Gilligan's Island could captivate your attention.

I watched the "Middle" the other nite for the 1st time. It's funny. My Grandson watches "Sponge Bob" and that snail named Gary reminds me of you... Odd.

Oddball reminds are more of Patrick Star :D

tenor.gif

And you two moonbats are reminiscent of Beavis and Butthead

Should we let President quell the protests, or should we live with anarchy? Obviously the liberals choose anarchy.
I am all for "rule of law", but the forces in washington, without identification of authority are clearly a poblem.

The Supreme Court held that certain enemy belligerents—specifically those who “without uniform come secretly through the lines for the purpose of waging war”—may be detained without constitutional protections even if they are U.S. citizens

A secret police force under the authority of the Attorney General.
its only a problem for criminals,,,
Like this “criminal”?

thats a dumbass not a criminal,,,
So what justifies giving him brain damage?
stupidity,,,

he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize,,,
And that’s why reasonable people see you as violent thugs.

stupidity,,,

Apparently this "long time peace activist" thought he was immune to police orders due to his extraordinary
life of virtue signaling.

I love how newspapers are now pointing out how "celebrities" are calling for this or that as if we should
all bow down and give a shit.
Police orders? This isn’t a dictatorship. People have rights. Police can’t order you to do anything they want and put you in the hospital if you disobey.

stupidity,,,

Apparently this "long time peace activist" thought he was immune to police orders due to his extraordinary

I love how newspapers are now pointing out how "celebrities" are calling for this or that as if we should
Police orders? This isn’t a dictatorship. People have rights. Police can’t order you to do anything they want and put you in the hospital if you disobey.
to a point yes they can,,,

It was peaceful until Trumps gestapo arrived.
The generals at the Pentagon have already for a long time refused to allow the District of Columbia police to invade their side of the Potomac River with their politically motivated red-light-district traffic citations and frivolous criminal charges. Land retrocession deal or no, military police have joined forces with Virginia State Police to hold the armed forces of D.C., under Democratic Party district mayoral command, at bay. Now even that alliance is crumbling as Virginia sells itself to tourists with the crass lipstick-red motto Virginia is for Lovers.

stupidity,,,

So what order did he defy and what gave them the right to issue such an order.

stupidity,,,

get me the audio and I will point it out to you,,,

They did not wear masks, and they didn't socially distance. They gathered in large screaming crowds in the middle of a contagious pandemic.

What could go wrong?
And you think the screaming rioters, protestors, arsonist and murderers practiced social distancing dew ewe?
They wore masks, which is the protocol when social distancing can't be maintained.

I was just surprised how one group of protesters, who didn't loot violated the CDC guidelines, while the looters and rioters wore masks to prevent increased spread of the coronavirus.

Fat Billy Barf and his Toxic Orange Turd are acting more like Putin every day.

Few sights from the nation’s protests in recent days have seemed more dystopian than the appearance of rows of heavily-armed riot police around Washington in drab military-style uniforms with no insignia, identifying emblems or name badges. Many of the apparently federal agents have refused to identify which agency they work for. “Tell us who you are, identify yourselves!” protesters demanded, as they stared down the helmeted, sunglass-wearing mostly white men outside the White House. Eagle-eyed protesters have identified some of them as belonging to Bureau of Prisons’ riot police units from Texas, but others remain a mystery.​
The images of such military-style men in America’s capital are disconcerting, in part, because absent identifying signs of actual authority the rows of federal officers appear all-but indistinguishable from the open-carrying, white militia members cosplaying as survivalists who have gathered in other recent protests against pandemic stay-at-home orders. Some protesters have compared the anonymous armed officers to Russia’s “Little Green Men,” the soldiers-dressed-up-as-civilians who invaded and occupied eastern Ukraine. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to President Donald Trump Thursday demanding that federal officers identify themselves and their agency.​

Schmidt is right - We now live in a "Thugacracy". Sad :confused:

ORANGE MAN BAD!! BELIVE ME!!

Like this “criminal”?

I caught that on the news. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. The guy was just walking on the sidewalk, other police officers passed him by, when suddenly one of them shoves him down.
He landed flat on his back, and lay there bleeding from the head, and none of the police (in the clip I saw) even bothered to see if he was O.K.

They did not wear masks, and they didn't socially distance. They gathered in large screaming crowds in the middle of a contagious pandemic.

What could go wrong?
And you think the screaming rioters, protestors, arsonist and murderers practiced social distancing dew ewe?
They wore masks, which is the protocol when social distancing can't be maintained.

I was just surprised how one group of protesters, who didn't loot violated the CDC guidelines, while the looters and rioters wore masks to prevent increased spread of the coronavirus.
Not all of them wore masks and the one that did don’t give a shit about corona virus, they did it to hide their identities. I hope a large percentage of them were infected.

He landed flat on his back, and lay there bleeding from the head, and none of the police (in the clip I saw) even bothered to see if he was O.K.
Look. If his skull ain't cracked, the blood will clot, and he might be all right. The other cops did the best they could by doing absolutely nothing, and walking with the offending cop away from the injured man to de-escalating further conflict. They were not in any position to render aid or comfort on the spot!

stupidity,,,

So basically you were just making everything up to this point in time because you don’t have audio?

Look. If his skull ain't cracked, the blood will clot, and he might be all right. The other cops did the best they could by doing absolutely nothing, and walking with the offending cop away from the injured man to de-escalating further conflict. They were not in any position to render aid or comfort on the spot!
it’s disgusting that people are defending this behavior.

stupidity,,,

So basically you were just making everything up to this point in time because you don’t have audio?
no,,,

Not all of them wore masks and the one that did don’t give a shit about corona virus, they did it to hide their identities. I hope a large percentage of them were infected.
They did it to hide their identities?

Strange argument for why people were following CDC guidelines.

I just tried to compare and contrast those opposing stay at home orders, from those protesting a murder.
We have the right to protest, but in this pandemic we still have to do it safely.

Forum List

Back