The Spark Grew To a Fire. The Fire Has Grown

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
After over 3 months of shutdown my county is moving to phase 2 of opening.

It's very welcomed and I can't wait to be able to do some of those stupid things we took for granted every day.

The spark that started at the end of April has grown to a fire and that fire has grown bigger. Hopefully it will be a full blown wildfire of health and fully open state soon.

It's very welcomed and I can't wait to be able to do some of those stupid things we took for granted every day.

The spark that started at the end of April has grown to a fire and that fire has grown bigger. Hopefully it will be a full blown wildfire of health and fully open state soon.

Western Washington had far worse problem with China Virus than Eastern Washington, but they get to reopen first.....

:cuckoo:

Western Washington had far worse problem with China Virus than Eastern Washington, but they get to reopen first.....

:cuckoo:

Eastern Washington is considerably more conservative that the leftards in Seattle who have erected a statue of Lenin in their public park.

As a result, those in the East might never be reopened.

Lol wait .......you're still in lockdown ?

Lol wait .......you're still in lockdown ?

There is no cure yet for a case of the COVIDs

Lol !!
Yep, now that you and your riot pals need to be out in the streets, suddenly, miraculously, you've had a sudden change of heart, and you want to get as far away from a lockdown, that you previously wanted to continue indefinitely !

Too funny ! :laugh:

Lol !!
Yep, now that you and your riot pals need to be out in the streets, suddenly, miraculously, you've had a sudden change of heart, and you want to get as far away from a lockdown, that you previously wanted to continue indefinitely !

Too funny ! :laugh:

The reason is pretty obvious. The situations at the Florida beaches and pools in Missouri, elsewhere in civilized America have really awaken people to the fact that the Lockdowns were bullshit from the start.

Full moon last nite.

Big mob protests planned for this weekend.

I predict a very, very anarchy filled bloody weekend!

My predictions are usually spot-on.

See ya' Monday, in this regards. Be safe!

Forum List

Back