Do you agree with MTG or AOC?

Who is right....

• AOC

• MTG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Point us to the thread you started when she and other democrats have called for harassing Reps.

Go find the thread about Kav being harassed during dinner, I posted in there many times basically the same thing I am saying now.

But this thread is not about politicians, it is about the average woman walking down the street and having random men make comments about their bodies.

Do you think that women should take those comments as a compliment?

If it were you wife or daughter would you think they were being complimented?

Go find the thread about Kav being harassed during dinner, I posted in there many times basically the same thing I am saying now.

But this thread is not about politicians, it is about the average woman walking down the street and having random men make comments about their bodies.

How about any women, you defended any besides AOC?

As long as you enjoy. But the Chinese could invade and take over many parts of North America now in a ground situation. You will find very few rural people defending urban areas. And your only hope would be the military who at this point many will defend the continent but is reducing.
Bro, I admit, Red Dawn was a pretty awesome movie but I doubt it actually happens in real life...but keep hope a live tho....

I am not defending AOC.

So, now your turn to answer a question

I am not defending AOC.

So, now your turn to answer a question

You want us to have an opinion on a woman's choice now? LOL

It's her body, so let her choose. :auiqs.jpg:

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
They are both stupid. First it isn’t a compliment, however Greene isn’t advocating for people to stand out in front of Supreme Court Justices homes and harassing them day and night, then want to know their every move so people can harass them in public.

No sympathy for Cortez, she created her mess and Greene is just plain wrong.

They are both stupid. First it isn’t a compliment, however Greene isn’t advocating for people to stand out in front of Supreme Court Justices homes and harassing them day and night, then want to know their every move so people can harass them in public.

Trump did shit to bring crap on himself. She does too.

You want us to have an opinion on a woman's choice now? LOL

It's her body, so let her choose. :auiqs.jpg:

It is almost scary that politics is such a huge part of your life you cannot even give a personal opinion about a non-political topic.

Shitty way to live in my opinion, but it seems to make you happy so good on you

I too have no sympathy for Cortez specifically, this thread is more about the topic in general, I just used those two since they were current.

I know one thing.....AOC needs to find her a real man.

I did not know till this morning that when she was being heckled that her limp-dick fiancé was just in front of her.

Had that been my woman I would have about-faced and gave Mr. Comedian pause from thinking of ever doing it again.....Meh, leftists are wired different I guess.

It's more than appropriate for AOC to be "complimented" like this. Keep it comin'. Not appropriate for other women.

It is almost scary that politics is such a huge part of your life you cannot even give a personal opinion about a non-political topic.

Shitty way to live in my opinion, but it seems to make you happy so good on you

You still haven't pointed to any threads you started defending Rep. women so, politics indeed.

Sad.

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
I really wonder about your whole poll and premise. It seems no one but a biologist can know what or who a woman is. We are also hearing that we need to use things like birthing person to describe women now.
So why are you using this antiquated system?
Are you really sure that those you are referring to are women? Do you have a proper document by a certified biologist? Is that biologist using the new improved version or are they using the antiquated term woman?
By the way do not get bent out of shape. Just having a bit of fun at the crazies here

Forum List

Back