Let's Take A Trip Down Memory Lane...

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I think some of us forget how things really were when Trump was president.

1657887673962.png

COVID was a global pandemic and the United States, 5 percent on the worlds population, the richest country on esrth, the country with the best medical facilities on earth, had 20 percent of the deaths and infections from COVID, that led the world. Meanwhile New Zealand , S. Korea and several other countries were able to control the spread of the virus early. Again, that was a worldwide problem and Trump failed to handle it.

While trump was failing in a life or death situation, people here blamed everyone but trump for the situation.

As a result of returning to normal thanks to the Biden administration, we like the rest of the world faces inflation.

Inflation Rate - G20 - By Country​

1657888416343.png

Unlike the COVID world crisis, the U.S. does not have the highest inflation rate on earth.

I think some of you republicans do not understand the massive failure trump really was.

View attachment 670475

COVID was a global pandemic and the United States, 5 percent on the worlds population, the richest country on esrth, the country with the best medical facilities on earth, had 20 percent of the deaths and infections from COVID, that led the world. Meanwhile New Zealand , S. Korea and several other countries were able to control the spread of the virus early. Again, that was a worldwide problem and Trump failed to handle it.

While trump was failing in a life or death situation, people here blamed everyone but trump for the situation.

As a result of returning to normal thanks to the Biden administration, we like the rest of the world faces inflation.

View attachment 670483

Unlike the COVID world crisis, the U.S. does not have the highest inflation rate on earth.

I think some of you republicans do not understand the massive failure trump really was.
How does Biden's inflation rate of over 9% make Trump a failure?

Some of us remember Trump saying "we can't let the response to covid be worse than the virus" or something to that affect.

Democrats forced the shutdowns and wrecking the economy, and your effort to say otherwise is pure wasted energy to anyone with common sense.

By the way, how are *biden's covid numbers? Don't hear too much about it on the news anymore.

I wonder why? :eusa_whistle:

Authoritarian dipshits like the OP dont understand the limited powers of the President.
People like him WANT a dictator.

Let me get this straight, Trump was a bad guy because he was authoritarian however, he was a bad guy because he wasn’t authoritarian enough? Is that what is being said, the left needs to make up their minds.

Let me get this straight, Trump was a bad guy because he was authoritarian however, he was a bad guy because he wasn’t authoritarian enough? Is that what is being said, the left needs to make up their minds.
That would imply that leftists have brains capable of rational thought......All things considered I think that's a bit of a stretch. ;)

View attachment 670475

View attachment 670483

Hears what really happened:

The Dems and their Media wing got the people to believe Covid was Trumps fault instead of Chinas so they could use it to get a dem in the White House. Instead of helping control Covid the dems played politics with it as always. They are sick bastards.

View attachment 670475

View attachment 670483

As an African American you will spew the interference towards your group as men and women. But you cannot comprehend a federal government that is the same way towards political and employment power. The ghettos have improved but they stay the same at an increased cost. Instead of assimilation that is real inclusion we have diversity and a hatred derived from it that is a globalist inclusion. The final result will be many deaths.

Yeah, you're right.

This is what I was paying for gas while Trump was in office:

Gas_Prices.jpg

And this is what I'm paying with Biden in office:

ac98059a-4eac-412d-825c-afb471b52f8b_1140x641.jpg

Shit, negro, liberals blamed him for everything under the sun...

My biggest criticism of Trump is that he didn't act very "Presidential". I didn't care for the late-night name calling tweets, but that's pretty much it. His policies made us stronger, safer and more prosperous. Biden has destroyed the security we once enjoyed under Trump.

Anyone who feels (because liberal don't "think") we're in better shape under Biden is an ignorant fucking fool...

The Dems and their Media wing got the people to believe Covid was Trumps fault instead of Chinas so they could use it to get a dem in the White House. Instead of helping control Covid the dems played politics with it as always. They are sick bastards.

Remember all the democrats and media who condemned Trump for calling it the China virus?

LOL

You republicans are insane. Expecting a president to handle an emergency is wanting authoritarianism? You guys really have to get out of those wackjob sites you read.

Remember all the democrats and media who condemned Trump for calling it the China virus?

LOL

WHO didn't name it the China virus. It was named Novel Coronavirus-19 and trump knew of the severity of the virus before it got here. He did not take the necessay steps to hndle it and then he tried making mitigation a political thing.

As an African American you will spew the interference towards your group as men and women. But you cannot comprehend a federal government that is the same way towards political and employment power. The ghettos have improved but they stay the same at an increased cost. Instead of assimilation that is real inclusion we have diversity and a hatred derived from it that is a globalist inclusion. The final result will be many deaths.
I suggest that you never type words in a sequence that has you telling me what I don't understand. Assimilation means that whites accept the fact we are diverse and not that everybody does what whites tell us to do. Nobody hates diversity but whites who have racist beliefs.

No. What really happened was that trump mishandled the management of a virus that entered America from both China and Europe. Countries closer to China had fewer infections and deaths than we had. The difference in results was leadership. And that is where trump failed.

trump and republicans played politics with it, but you think you can make things up and gaslight because the other trump tards will cosign the lie.

WHO didn't name it the China virus. It was named Novel Coronavirus-19 and trump knew of the severity of the virus before it got here. He did not take the necessay steps to hndle it and then he tried making mitigation a political thing.

More bullshit. Trump took many steps to deal with the virus, he was called a racist.

Remember?

Forum List

Back