Do you agree with MTG or AOC?

Who is right....

• AOC

• MTG

Results are only viewable after voting.

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
I see where you’re hoping to go with this…

LefTard Logic:
”How dare you make explicit comments to a woman about her body….now damnit, let us teach your 6 year old about man on man butt sex.”

You still haven't pointed to any threads you started defending Rep. women so, politics indeed.

Sad.

Yes you are. You cannot separate politics from the rest of your life.

It is a waste of bandwidth to respond to you on this topic again.

Have a great weekend.

Has he defended any in any other threads he started?
Dunno. I am simply referring to the context of the current convo.

Hey, I disagree with his overall premise, to be sure. Yes its classless, agree there. But trying to portray it as a "tipping point" is a huge stretch to me.

It's like trying to change the course of a river by moving a pebble on the bank.

Take care of the bigger issues, this takes care of itself.

But AOC is just a topic example here, not the focus. Given the crap she deals out, I call it Karma and hilarious to watch her react.

Who or what was your motivation?

My motivation was MTG saying this should be taken as a compliment. As the father of a daughter now 27 that has been subjected to this for the past 12 plus years it hits home.

Pretend it is just two women having a discusiosn, which do you side with?

Is it a compliment for some stranger to yell things about a woman's body?
As has already been pointed out it depends on the woman some will be offended some will take as a compliment and others won’t care one way or the other. We don’t live in a one size fits all world shocking to some but true.

My motivation was MTG saying this should be taken as a compliment. As the father of a daughter now 27 that has been subjected to this for the past 12 plus years it hits home.

I am also the father of daughter(s), 5 to be exact, and to be quite honest I think you have to consider the situation and context. It really depends on the person's intentions I guess. This guy was was doing it in a joking manner I think ( could be wrong). But if I were with my wife or daughters and some guy said something I thought was rude or out of the way I would deal with it in a timely manner.

Many women do take it as a compliment though, ever notice how much time they spend in the mirror before going to get groceries. They love to be looked at, and yes that includes my wife and daughters.

AOC and Kamala Harris are the same person. Or might as well be.
Both are well over their heads.
Both are dumb as a post.
Both say the most absurdly stupid things.

And both are at the top of their party.
And that is what you get when society lives their lives through a 3" x 5" screen watching TikTok all day.
No wonder China developed it

As has already been pointed out it depends on the woman some will be offended some will take as a compliment and others won’t care one way or the other. We don’t live in a one size fits all world shocking to some but true.
Yep. Many women pump it up bigly these days.

AOC and Kamala Harris are the same person. Or might as well be.

AOC ,Kamala Harris, MTG and Boebert are the same person. Or might as well be.

All are well over their heads.
All are dumb as a post.
All say the most absurdly stupid things.

And all are at the top of their party.

Democrats like AOC are learning a lesson. Be a rude classless pig, you get treated like a rude classless pig.

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
You were fooled by AOC if you think she was insulted

I give her enough credit to realize that the clock is ticking and someday she will be an ugly old hag that men will not look at twice

So, she takes full advantage of her only asset and gets it while she can

Last edited:

Wow, you managed to get both sides of the story wrong.

Impressive stupidity, but then again, you're a Biden supporter, so...

You were fooled by AOC if you think she was insulted

I give her enough credit to realize that the clock is ticking and someday she will be an ugly old hag and no man will look at her twice

So, she takes full advantage of her only asset and gets it while she can
She used it as an opportunity to lecture the public about the police . AOC only cared about it in the context of attention seeking.

Forum List

Back