Who is right....

• AOC

• MTG

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
I'm not going to vote because --- there is something wrong with the choice. I agree with AOC that the guy is a creep, of course. But MTG for president! I love her.

Neither one is right.
Some women like to complimented, some dont.
Personal preference.

But is it a compliment?

When an attractive woman walks by a construction site and they yell crude things at her, is that a compliment?

I agree with neither on much if anything they are opposite sides of the same nutjob coin.

Pretend it is just two women having a discusiosn, which do you side with?

Is it a compliment for some stranger to yell things about a woman's body?

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
Since she just said people should harass Kavanaugh, I see no problem.

What you allow for others, you allow for yourself.

Since she just said people should harass Kavanaugh, I see no problem.

What you allow for others, you allow for yourself.

That was not the question.

Should women who have random men yell things bout their bodies take it as a compliment? Should men keep doing it since all they are doing is giving a compliment?

If it were your wife or daughter, would you take it as a compliment towards them?

That was not the question.

Should women who have random men yell things bout their bodies take it as a compliment? Should men keep doing it since all they are doing is giving a compliment?
Don't care. When she respects the rights of others, I'll worry about hers. When she advocates harassment against others, a comedian making a butt joke doesn't phase me.

I vote for those two to be President and VP. You pick who gets the top job. I don’t care.

Couldn’t be any worse than the last several assholes to hold those jobs. Plus at least we’d have attractive looking leaders, though albeit corrupt and incompetent.

Don't care. When she respects the rights of others, I'll worry about hers. When she advocates harassment against others, a comedian making a butt joke doesn't phase me.

And thus is the problem with our country. "well, they did it first so go ahead and make rude comments about my wife or daughter, it is only fair".

I will never understand this mindset if I live to be 1000

I vote for those two to be President and VP. You pick who gets the top job. I don’t care.

Couldn’t be any worse than the last several assholes to hold those jobs. Plus at least we’d have attractive looking leaders, though albeit corrupt and incompetent.

You make a good point.

I bet she set it up. Notice her fiancee didn't stop to defend her honor, just kept on walking up the stairs?
She's goofy enough to do a move like this.

BTW, she does have a nice ass.

Even it it were, is MTG correct that women in general should take such actions as a compliment?

Forum List

Back