Do you agree with MTG or AOC?

Who is right....

• AOC

• MTG

Results are only viewable after voting.

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.
Liberal Women should not be concerned with this because they aren't Biologists, and cannot tell whether or not their booty is delicious or desirable by whatever they define as a man as or not.

So saying someone has a big ass in a time big asses are the rage, is going to complete the fall of Rome.

Sorry. Not going on this trip.

Again, you wish to make it about this one single incident. As you are apt to do, you always miss the forest for the tree. And you are not alone.

It might depend on how good-looking the guy is, frankly ------
I have personally seen this in the work place.
A suggestive comment from a good looking guy is a compliment.
A suggestive comment from an ugly guy is sexual harassment.

Neither. Both over-reacted. The great American pastime.

If you were walking down the sidewalk with your daughter or wife and someone yelled something crude about their bodies, would you think "well, that was a nice compliment to the women in my life"

Again, you wish to make it about this one single incident. As you are apt to do, you always miss the forest for the tree. And you are not alone.
I also said yes people should be more respectful. You gloss over that cause it doesn't fit your rage cookie cutter.

But a comedian making an ass joke is your windmill? Hey. I support you. Get mad if it floats your boat. I support that.

I just don't agree on the critical nature of no name comedians saying AOC has a big ass being what takes us down.

If you were walking down the sidewalk with your daughter or wife and someone yelled something crude about their bodies, would you think "well, that was a nice compliment to the women in my life"
I'd think "doosh" and move on with my day.

First off I believe they are both short on intelligence and ethics.
Second AOC has little to complain about as someone saw fit to do exactly what she advocated.
Third to bother with who is right or wrong is a bit from earth shaking.
And lastly men have been looking at and Sexualizing women as far back as we can go and women have done the same.

So....some guy standing on the Capital steps yells at AOC "My favorite big booty Latina".

AOC thinks the guy is being a creep, MTG says it is a compliment and that women should thank men for yelling such things at them.

Maybe if AOC hadn't spent so much time defending doing the same thing to republicans we might have more sympathy for her.......she is more than happy to have threats against republicans, not just cat calls but actual threats.....so screw her....

First off I believe they are both short on intelligence and ethics.
Second AOC has little to complain about as someone saw fit to do exactly what she advocated.
Third to bother with who is right or wrong is a bit from earth shaking.
And lastly men have been looking at and Sexualizing women as far back as we can go and women have done the same.
You advocate harassing others, it will come back to you. You don't get to pick how they do it.

But is it a compliment?

When an attractive woman walks by a construction site and they yell crude things at her, is that a compliment?
It's a compliment for a guy who has no ability to get pussy.....without paying for it....

But I am more than 99% sure that the guy telling AOC "You're my favorite big booty latina" was not said to be complimentary and MTG and others playing dumb about that -- is why I have ZERO respect for her and them....

So someone trolls you in real life and you want to have a sit down and be civil.

Some funny shit right there
No, the conversation would be with my daughter(s). Standard stuff for us.

I guess you don't realize that your desperation to jump in and criticize me personally at every opportunity says far more about you than it does about me.

Just like the moronic Neanderthal in the above example.

I assumed you were more intelligent than that. But you're clearly not.

One is semi attractive the other looks like it lives under a bridge. I will let you judge which is which.
MAGA
That’s your ignorant partisanship talking, as you always do. If only you duopoly types could think.
Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-3.jpg

As long as you enjoy. But the Chinese could invade and take over many parts of North America now in a ground situation. You will find very few rural people defending urban areas. And your only hope would be the military who at this point many will defend the continent but is reducing.

And thus is the problem with our country. "well, they did it first so go ahead and make rude comments about my wife or daughter, it is only fair".

I will never understand this mindset if I live to be 1000

Point us to the thread you started when she and other democrats have called for harassing Reps.

Forum List

Back