Do women have the right to guns in the US?

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?

Who are you kidding? You don't think...

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?
They have the right to bear arms but only in the kitchen....while barefoot.

Any qualities that are considered traditionally masculine. A man is a defender of the family and his land, his people. He is strong, noble, honest and has the use of weapons, killing villains.

Take the classic American Superman hero as a model. Or Knight
When early American man was out hunting, do you suppose he left his wife without the means to defend herself against intruders, liberals, or animals? Of course not. Granted some could not afford a second rifle but those who could most certainly left one for their wives to use.

The right to keep and bear arms, though, doesn't stem from militia duty; it stems from the rights to life. Do you suppose for a minute that the Founders did not think women had the right to life just like the men?

I think they don't.

Mrs. Bootney can use a weapon better than most current military personnel.

The militia was/is not limited by age or sex.

I think they don't.

Women military personnel in Afghanistan were as heavily armed as any of their male counterparts.

westwall
It's just that there is such an expression in Russian "to hide under a skirt." This is when a cowardly boy, instead of fighting, runs to his mother and cry, ask her to intercede.

My wife doubles our firepower, and observational ability.

It takes a true dumbass to ignore tactical advantage.

When early American man was out hunting, do you suppose he left his wife without the means to defend herself against intruders, liberals, or animals? Of course not. Granted some could not afford a second rifle but those who could most certainly left one for their wives to use.

The right to keep and bear arms, though, doesn't stem from militia duty; it stems from the rights to life. Do you suppose for a minute that the Founders did not think women had the right to life just like the men?
The early American was a cowboy. He herded cows. The settlement was defended by a group of men who did not go to pasture, as well as sons.

dem_6217c07ba53f2-png.606211

Mrs. Bootney can use a weapon better than most current military personnel.

The militia was/is not limited by age or sex.
I saw a trial case where it was established that it was about men.

There was no emancipation at the time of the 2 amendment

Women military personnel in Afghanistan were as heavily armed as any of their male counterparts.
Lies. They were given the right to serve in combat positions only during the Obama era.

My wife doubles our firepower, and observational ability.

It takes a true dumbass to ignore tactical advantage.
This is the tactical advantage of a communist-style army, where the masses play a decisive role. The tactical advantage of the right free army is the professionalism and skill of the male warrior.

Any of these Chinese women will be able to suck a man's dick without kneeling or bending down. You can take three Chinese women with one hand and throw them 10 meters.

But together they are the strength of cannon fodder. If a billion Chinese women die, the communists will build an incubator.

Last edited:
Barbie dolls with guns.

When you see a barbie or fag with a gun, always watch her hands, she can point the gun at you or shoot herself in the mouth when she talks about cake recipes.

American symbols on which American men were brought up:

Superman:

c031307cfffcccb113d4c23b6e177098--adam-hughes-dc-characters.jpg

Cowboy:

307-3072540_clint-eastwood-wallpapers-josey-wales-outlaw-josey-wales.jpg

Rodeo

Brutal Dempsey and Tyson

1200px-Raoul_Paoli_-_Sport_-_Photo_dedicacee_-_Jack_Dempsey-1927.jpg

Great Bull

scale_1200

There is NO feminism in American Culture at all

American traditional boxing is not the feminine British game boxing.

American sports such as Rodeo, American Football, Baseball and CrossFit are tough man's sports.

This distinguishes the patriarchal USA from Europe, Moscow and China, where feminism and Bolshevism are welcomed.

This is the man's world

Traditional American Woman - Patriarchal Princess, Graceful Feminine Beauty

754ceb58f61700b7109291f6d22f2acd.jpg

And this is NOT classic american woman

P1SOiozSZ6xEq14a4Q0rWQ.jpeg

The right-wing American Freedoms of individualism and anti-federalism are not the left-wing Euro-Moscow communist freedoms of depravity and feminism.

DO NOT FUCKING CONFUSE THESE CONCEPTS!

Forum List

Back