Do women have the right to guns in the US?

400px-Hohenfriedeberg_-_Attack_of_Prussian_Infantry_-_1745.jpg

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?
I'm sensing a bit of chauvinism here.
I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

It dies not say "combat ready men have a right to form a state militia".
Read the fucking you idiot

Also, because it doesn't say
Women, they are not excluded. In fact it say "people".
Read it fool

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?
No there is not.

What's your point? Do you want women excluded from owning guns?
I sensing a bit if chauvinism here.

It dies not say "combat ready men have a right to form a state militia".
Yes, at that time they looked like this.

91430_600.jpg

However, the "combat capability" of Barbie is also a fiction now. As soon as the real fight starts, they go to bake cookies.

91430_600.jpg

However, the "combat capability" of Barbie is also a fiction now. As soon as the real fight starts, they go to bake cookies.
So I was right. You are a male chauvinist pig. Guns are only for real men ay?

Did you read the 2nd and realised you are wrong? Of course not.

Take some advice idiot. Check your facts before you post. Do the research or I'll pick you off every time. You like taking candy from a kid

Colin norris
Strictly speaking, the word "man" means "male person", by the way. What makes you think that a legal document should be read "metaphorically?"

Colin norris
Strictly speaking, the word "man" means "male person", by the way. What makes you think that a legal document should be read "metaphorically?"
Here's a copy of the 2nd.
Show me where it says man or woman. I know you can't and your a liar.
Now you want to divert to stop further embarrassment. I'm all over you like a rash but you don't know when to give in.
You are wrong so admit it and move on

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

NOTE IT SAYS PEOPLE???

Here's a copy of the 2nd.
Show me where it says man or woman. I know you can't and your a liar.
Now you want to divert to stop further embarrassment. I'm all over you like a rash but you don't know when to give in.
You are wrong so admit it and move on

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

NOTE IT SAYS PEOPLE???
Okay. But at that time, there was no feminism yet. Why refer to the law if you spit on what it really means?

91430_600.jpg

The pic you posted was a cowboy. They were not the militia. They were simply workers who moved cattle. I can see you get most of your ideas from movies and TV shows. You do realize they are fiction, right?

Okay. But at that time, there was no feminism yet.
yes there was feminism. Its because the make dominated arseholes suppressed it. Have a look at the op.
Why refer to the law if you spit on what it really means?
I'm not spitting on anything. It is very clear what it says and as I pointed out a hundred times, you gun nuts are the ones deliberately misinterpreted it to suit your egos and masculinity.

Why are you deliberately ignoring that fact? The 2nd is very clear. Read the fucking thing idiot

I think they don't.

why don't you ask if women have a right to life?

Forum List

Back