Do women have the right to guns in the US?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?

Women are considered part of "the people".

• Banned
Women are considered part of "the people".
I don’t know, but I read that the court found that it was about men.

Whether women were considered "the people" at that time, I do not know, this needs to be clarified.

I think they don't.

All women should be trained and provided with guns....the great equalizer. Imagine how the rapists and male domestic abusers would cry.

Are you making the assertion that the original Constitution was unchangable? Do you not know of the Amendment system?
Who among those who made the amendments was a supporter of emancipation?

I think they don't.

Where do you nuts come from?

Forum List

Back