Do women have the right to guns in the US?

That is where you commies have it wrong. We don't have to be granted rights. We have rights because we exist. The only rights that all people in the US DO NOT enjoy are the ones that are explicitly restricted.
It's no wonder you're henpecked, you have no brains. Rights are not restrictions, quite the opposite

Then don't talk more nonsense about "equality" for women in the US. It doesn't and never was.

Leftists illegally distribute weapons to women so that they shoot off men's penises stupidly. As a result, this discredits the idea and leads to the removal of 2 amendments.
So tell me tovarich, when did you become a US constitutional scholar when only yesterday you did not know the relationship of the POTUS to the senate and house and what powers they hold?

Then don't talk more nonsense about "equality" for women in the US. It doesn't and never was.

Leftists illegally distribute weapons to women so that they shoot off men's penises stupidly. As a result, this discredits the idea and leads to the removal of 2 amendments.

I didn't mention anything about equality.
No one is asking you if we have the right to bear arms ... We already have them.

You are welcome to pursue whatever nonsense you desire in making whatever irrelevant point you wish.

So tell me tovarich, when did you become a US constitutional scholar when only yesterday you did not know the relationship of the POTUS to the senate and house and what powers they hold?
I study as I go.

I still did not know that there is no declaration of full equality for women in the USA, this is a discovery for me. I didn't know this when I started this thread.

This doesn't just apply to weapons. In general, any kind of activity for women must be clearly spelled out in order to circumvent the constitution.

Concerned American
For example, the Russian constitution explicitly declares gender equality. It directly says that any shit does not depend on gender.

There is no such declaration in the USA, did I understand correctly?

As Black Sand so brilliantly stated. "A free person doesn't have to be told they are free, and liberty is not granted, only exercised."
You simply do not understand the meaning of the Declaration of Freedoms. If we think so, then nothing need in the legislation but prohibition.

This is bullshit.

This is done to limit the feds idiot. If freedom is declared in the constitution, the feds cannot impose a ban. That's the point.

You simply do not understand the meaning of the Declaration of Freedoms. If we think so, then nothing need in the legislation but ppohibition.

This is bullshit.

This is done to limit the feds idiot. If freedom is declared in the constitution, the feds cannot impose a ban. That's the point.
Idiot? You are the one that is making ignorant assertions about governments that you know nothing about. Keep spouting your communist propaganda. When you get dry behind the ears, you can enter the conversation, little guy.

All women should be trained and provided with guns....the great equalizer. Imagine how the rapists and male domestic abusers would cry.
In my state and many others, a person regardless of gender can walk right into a gun store and walk out with one in a few minutes, generally. Why would a woman need one "provided" for her?

Idiot? You are the one that is making ignorant assertions about governments that you know nothing about. Keep spouting your communist propaganda. When you get dry behind the ears, you can enter the conversation, little guy.
communists on the left. I don't like leftists

You simply do not understand the meaning of the Declaration of Freedoms. If we think so, then nothing need in the legislation but ppohibition.

This is bullshit.

A Declaration of Freedom is not Freedom ...
It is the government giving you permission to exercise your Freedom as they see fit.

To govern is to ... "control, influence or regulate people or events"
That is not Freedom ... :thup:

Forum List

Back