Do women have the right to guns in the US?

A man teaches his family to defend all they value

Attachments

• 09812bc26ea8218b107f92ef7b2843cb (2).jpg
    09812bc26ea8218b107f92ef7b2843cb (2).jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 18
flewism
Is there any reliable evidence that in the days of cowboys, women wore pants, hats and were riders?
If this was not the case, then why are they photographed in men's clothing?

westwall
It's just that there is such an expression in Russian "to hide under a skirt." This is when a cowardly boy, instead of fighting, runs to his mother and cry, ask her to intercede.

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?

There is no gender, or even age restriction in Federal Statute regarding an American citizen's ability to possess a longarm and ammunition.
That's because we are born with that Right as an American citizen.

To be honest, this behavior is quite typical for Russians. Even criminal authorities do not like it when a man decides something on his own. This is not stimulated by the state, and complaining has long become commonplace, both among children and adults.

In general, I think that in America it has not yet gone so far. There are quite liberal laws regarding self-defense and men's fights. In Russia, this can be given 18 years in case of death. There was at least one such precedent.

Despite this crap, America is still a very masculine country in its morals.

Is the superman cult still alive?

There is no gender
by default it is male. Fathers did not know about emancipation. If there is a law that explicitly equalizes the rights of women in all respects, it will be so. But now women only have the right to vote in elections and nothing else, de jure

by default it is male. Fathers did not know about emancipation. If there is a law that explicitly equalizes the rights of women in all respects, it will be so. But now women only have the right to vote in elections and nothing else, de jure

You can say or think whatever you want ... It makes no difference as to whether or not women can own firearms in America.
I am not trying to help you understand, because it doesn't matter whether or not you do ... :thup:

You can say or think whatever you want ... It makes no difference as to whether or not women can own firearms in America.
I am not trying to help you understand, because it doesn't matter whether or not you do ... :thup:

He's looking for someone to troll. He hasn't a clue about how the US operates and it is very evident in the way he posts. What do you expect from a 22 year old Russian? He's still, literally, coming to GRIPS with his manhood.

It's not what anyone says, it's what the US Constitution says: women have equal voting rights. No other rights are declared.
That is where you commies have it wrong. We don't have to be granted rights. We have rights because we exist. The only rights that all people in the US DO NOT enjoy are the ones that are explicitly restricted.

Forum List

Back