With Russian invasion of Ukraine, who says now that we don't need Assault rifles?!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I used to hear a lot of people saying that there is no need for Americans, or people in general to have military style assault weapons. Now we see Russian soldiers armed with fully automatic AK- 47 assault rifles invading Ukraine . Yes , there is a need for assault rifles.

1645834222519.png

I used to hear a lot of people saying that there is no need for Americans, or people in general to have military style assault weapons. Now we see Russian soldiers armed with fully automatic AK- 47 assault rifles invading Ukraine . Yes , there is a need for assault rifles.

Personally, I recommend every American household procure under barrel grenade launchers, belt fed, crew served weapons, shoulder fired anti-tank rocketry, and thermobaric hand grenades, but that's just silly old me.

And it isnt from an Invading army, but the enemy of the people..

GREAT point. This is the perfect answer to the leftwingers. We need to expand the 2nd Amendment.

I don't get the connection? Justifying the 2nd Amendment right to possess legal semi-automatic so called assault style rifles in the United States based on a Russian invasion of a former Russian satellite country only makes the paranoid left more paranoid.

Russians?

Our government passed the Patriot Act to deal with you.

You should at least have an 'assault rifle' to deal with them.

Doubt me?

Ask yourself this...if 95% of crimes are committed with hand guns...why don't they ever focus on banning handguns?

Why is it always about rifles?

Especially military spec rifles?

Yeah...

AK-12 is a Russian assault rifle

I don't get the connection? Justifying the 2nd Amendment right to possess legal semi-automatic so called assault style rifles in the United States based on a Russian invasion of a former Russian satellite country only makes the paranoid left more paranoid.
There is no convincing leftists, you just need to convince right-leaning or centrist (think blue-dog dem) politicians to ignore the leftist's shrill "hair on fire" wailing.

It would be a good thing if Americans helped our government forces fight a foreign invader like Ukrainian civilians are doing. Sadly, the way they talk right now, our righties would use their weapons to HELP foreign invaders.

The military has them; if Russia invades you can wait in line for one: you'll be right behind me.

GREAT point. This is the perfect answer to the leftwingers. We need to expand the 2nd Amendment.
NFBW ~| wrote: Yoare gonna need . . .

5dd70572fd9db2276765ce2a.webp

A Ukrainian army servicemember rides with a Javelin anti-tank missile during a military parade marking Ukraine's Independence Day in Kiev, Ukraine, on August 24, 2018. Gleb Garanich/Reuters

Or you couid join the US Milatary.

Personally, I recommend every American household procure under barrel grenade launchers, belt fed, crew served weapons, shoulder fired anti-tank rocketry, and thermobaric hand grenades, but that's just silly old me

I doubt the Ruskies are gonna show up in my neck of the woods

What are the Gun grabbers and assault weapons banners saying to Ukraienians now
The last thing Anerica’s Democracy needs is Mashmont ’s Holy Roman white Christian nationalist army of Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and Three Percenters and Qanon kamakazi canon fodder like dumbAshBabbitt having legal access to heavy military weapons on the pretext of stopping invading Russians on our soil. That is because that bunch would join Putin’s Troops coming here to install Putin’s greatest admirer back into the White House. 22FEB27-POST#019

LOL..I guess there some snowflakes on this board that wake up every night fearful of a Canadian invasion.

Forum List

Back