Do white people and white adjacent minorities or coconuts believe gays are cute?

Yes, you are right. And not only is it good honest work, it is one of the hardest jobs there is. I did it in New York City while attending NYU--a very dumb, short-lived, idea--and I've been extra polite and generous with cabbies ever since. The reason I made my comment, however, was in the interest of an admittedly tepid joke. In New York there were what we called "gypsy cabs", who were unlicensed and, consequently, plied the more dangerous areas of the city for fares. Gypsy cab drivers could be black or white or Puerto Rican or Chinese or Jewish or whatever. Many lost their lives to the thugs.

I do get jokes, but when I discuss and someone makes such a joke like you that tells me that he has no real argument, to what I said. He just then makes a joke.

What dont you understand
white adjacent minorities

Is that like when you live next door to white people?

View attachment 469557

To be honest I have no idea, but in my context it means to copy their mindset

Do all white people have the same mindset? Is there such a thing as a white mindset, or a black mindset?

I have to agree here with you. You are right. But generally there is a white mindset that white people think kittens are cuter then black or gypsy babies. It is not what all white people think, but it is so stereotypical of some of them, that it could be a white mindset, just like i admitt that a gypsy mindset is to do proffessional begging for a living, that is so typical of some of them, and distinguishes them visibly as group from others, eventhough there are 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions.
" 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions. "

I had a gypsy cab driver once.

Cab driver is a good honest profession is that like driving taxis or buses? I had a deceased uncle (cousin of my mother) who was car drivers license instructor and bus driver.
" I had a deceased uncle (cousin of my mother) who was car drivers license instructor and bus driver. "
I should think being deceased would disqualify one as a driving instructor. Depending, I suppose, on his manner of death. Like my friend who wanted to die as his grandfather had. Peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming and waving his arms like the passengers in his car.
What dont you understand about he was, not he is, he was or has been while he was alive. Are you trolling or provocing?
I had an uncle, now deceased, who...

Again my little attempt at humor falls flat.

Forum List

Back