Do white people and white adjacent minorities or coconuts believe gays are cute?

just like i admitt that a gypsy mindset is to do proffessional begging for a living, that is so typical of some of them, and distinguishes them visibly as group from others, eventhough there are 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions.

Is Spelling Teacher one of them?

Now that you lost the argument, you revert to ridiculing me, as opponent of the discussion. I see no real argument anymore, or a logic or reason in a disagreement of you. You dont disagree or anything.

you revert to ridiculing me

Did I mention you?

153330107-56a866b85f9b58b7d0f27d40.jpg

According to the CDC and some studies, black and latino males report homosexual acts at 2.5 times the rates of white males, so it would seem they do find homos 'cute' at higher rates than white people do.

Many Muslims claim to to not be homosexuals yet raping little boys is a common activity in Islamic lands, and has been for centuries; it made Algiers and Cairo a mecca for European pedophile faggots who could afford to travel. Many of the wealthier American and European faggots lived in Italy in order to be closer to North African countries and slip over for a day or two a couple of times a month. No doubt that is why Gore Vidal preferred living in Italy.

Last edited:
According to the CDC and some studies, black and latino males report homosexual acts at 2.5 times the rates of white males, so it would seem they do find homos 'cute' at higher rates than white people do.

But it is often or usually white people who tell me that im backwards (and that it is probably because im foreign and "because of my cultural peculiarities") if I dont find homos cute. It is not african bishops who want to bless homo sex but german bishops. Maybe that statistic is made up to combine two minorities, to make them more victim, because if it is reported that most homos are old rich white creeps who fuck you in the ass, they would be less protected by anti-discrimination anti-fa because "they are white and rich old men"

Many Muslims claim to to not be homosexuals yet raping little boys is a common activity in Islamic lands, and has been for centuries; it made Algiers and Cairo a mecca for European pedophile faggots who could afford to travel. Many of the wealthier faggots lived in Italy in order to be closer to North African countries and slip over for a day or two a couple of times a month.

I dont consider a little boy to be a faggot if he is a rape victim, i consider the old faggot to be the faggot who raped him.

But it is often or usually white people who tell me that im backwards (and that it is probably because im foreign and "because of my cultural peculiarities") if I dont find homos cute. It is not african bishops who want to bless homo sex but german bishops. Maybe that statistic is made up to combine two minorities, to make them more victim, because if it is reported that most homos are old rich white creeps who fuck you in the ass, they would be less protected by anti-discrimination anti-fa because "they are white and rich old men"

Many white people are fashion victims, true enough; then again we have a lot more blacks and latinos here than Europe does as well.

Many Muslims claim to to not be homosexuals yet raping little boys is a common activity in Islamic lands, and has been for centuries; it made Algiers and Cairo a mecca for European pedophile faggots who could afford to travel. Many of the wealthier faggots lived in Italy in order to be closer to North African countries and slip over for a day or two a couple of times a month.

I dont consider a little boy to be a faggot if he is a rape victim, i consider the old faggot to be the faggot who raped him.

I didn't say the kids were homosexuals. They were raped.

Many white people are fashion victims, true enough; then again we have a lot more blacks and latinos here than Europe does as well.

True. And Im not hating white people. I apologise if i sounded as if im against white people. You and me both dislike the homos, so we have something in common. But it is just that I was abused by white middle class people for being backwards, and that was also kind of racist as they said im a idiot or backwards because im foreign or ausländer, that is not any specific ethnicity but it broadly means brown or something or from the east or something. Just general term for foreign cultures from kazahkstan to pakistan. Something they have only a vague idea about, but they think im backwards. Once a white boy said to me that im a asshole because i killed a spider, and that he will kill me now because im black and fat as that spider and if i dare to kill a innocent animal, he will kill me, i mean really? I know white people would rescue a dog before a gypsy kid if they had the choice to rescue only one from death. Thats my experience with white people.

True. And Im not hating white people. I apologise if i sounded as if im against white people. You and me both dislike the homos, so we have something in common. But it is just that I was abused by white middle class people for being backwards, and that was also kind of racist as they said im a idiot or backwards because im foreign or ausländer, that is not any specific ethnicity but it broadly means brown or something or from the east or something. Just general term for foreign cultures from kazahkstan to pakistan. Something they have only a vague idea about, but they think im backwards. Once a white boy said to me that im a asshole because i killed a spider, and that he will kill me now because im black and fat as that spider and if i dare to kill a innocent animal, he will kill me, i mean really? I know white people would rescue a dog before a gypsy kid if they had the choice to rescue only one from death. Thats my experience with white people.

Bullshit!

Most people no matter the skin color would die trying to rescue both but if a choice the kid will be rescue and your bigotry is well noted on here Mort!

No one in their right mind would let a kid die no matter what, so shove that bullshit where the sun does not shine!

As for your obsession with Transsexuals it has more to do with your deeper sexual issues than them and it is your closet Homosexuality that bring your hatred out because let be clear if you didn’t fear your closet homosexuality then those people that dress as women that are men would not even be on your radar in life...

Transsexuals or Crossdressers have been around since I was born and many have been in Hollywood for decades...

Now do I believe Transsexuals should be allowed to play the opposite sex sports?

No!

Do I believe they should be allowed to give minors drugs that will alter the appearance and make them into a boy or girl?

No!

Does it bother me a fully grown person want to change their sex?

No, BUT they should also accept society will never accept them either no matter how many laws they get passed!

As for fucking bathrooms my opinion bathrooms should be unisex and single room bathrooms and not the way it is set up now!

I prefer to piss and shit alone and it is safer that way for all of us and would eliminate the argument about Trans being allowed in the opposite sec bathrooms!

So get over your obsession of gay and transsexual people and learn to worry about shit that matters!

Bullshit!

Most people no matter the skin color would die trying to rescue both but if a choice the kid will be rescue and your bigotry is well noted on here Mort!

No one in their right mind would let a kid die no matter what, so shove that bullshit where the sun does not shine!

As for your obsession with Transsexuals it has more to do with your deeper sexual issues than them and it is your closet Homosexuality that bring your hatred out because let be clear if you didn’t fear your closet homosexuality then those people that dress as women that are men would not even be on your radar in life...

Transsexuals or Crossdressers have been around since I was born and many have been in Hollywood for decades...

Now do I believe Transsexuals should be allowed to play the opposite sex sports?

No!

Do I believe they should be allowed to give minors drugs that will alter the appearance and make them into a boy or girl?

No!

No, BUT they should also accept society will never accept them either no matter how many laws they get passed!

As for fucking bathrooms my opinion bathrooms should be unisex and single room bathrooms and not the way it is set up now!

I prefer to piss and shit alone and it is safer that way for all of us and would eliminate the argument about Trans being allowed in the opposite sec bathrooms!

So get over your obsession of gay and transsexual people and learn to worry about shit that matters!
Dont get me wrong I don't mind if a man changes the sex or dress like a woman just like I don't mind a man who crawl on all four barking like a dog I just consider them weird I wouldn't attack them make it illegal or even laugh openly at them but now the problem is they took over the institutions abusing and brainwashing us and even children now you and me don't differ that much we have a similar opinion but you didn't realized they took over the institutions and that we need to make a stand just peacefully only of course you think we should look away not saying anything but by your opinions you are not any less bigoted than me you just don't realize we have to speak out

Bullshit!

No!

No!

Dont get me wrong I don't mind if a man changes the sex or dress like a woman just like I don't mind a man who crawl on all four barking like a dog I just consider them weird I wouldn't attack them make it illegal or even laugh openly at them but now the problem is they took over the institutions abusing and brainwashing us and even children now you and me don't differ that much we have a similar opinion but you didn't realized they took over the institutions and that we need to make a stand just peacefully only of course you think we should look away not saying anything but by your opinions you are not any less bigoted than me you just don't realize we have to speak out

We are nothing alike and believe me when I say we have nothing in common at all!

I have not seen any transsexual take over anything and because they are in media, well shit dude they have been in media a lot long than you realize!

Even one played in a James Bond Film back in the 1970’s and you may not know this they used to use young males as female runway models and people didn’t notice...

So it has been going on longer than you or I have been alive!

Bullshit!

No!

No!

We are nothing alike and believe me when I say we have nothing in common at all!

I have not seen any transsexual take over anything and because they are in media, well shit dude they have been in media a lot long than you realize!

Even one played in a James Bond Film back in the 1970’s and you may not know this they used to use young males as female runway models and people didn’t notice...

lol they're mentally ill and need to be kept away from children. People have a right to avoid them, they're insane and into extreme sexual mutilation and they and the rest of the faggots have no intention of 'keeping it in their own bedrooms', the sick freaks and their fans now actively groom school kids and pump hormones into 5 year olds. If they can't keep themselves away from kids then people will do it for them.

Last edited:

Bullshit!

No!

No!

I don't mind if they are in media but all within reason if you think it is now the same situation as it was in the 70s you must be hiding behind a rock dude you called them freaks but you think you are not a bigot it's just me

Last edited:
I have no problem with gays or gay couples unless they start making out in public. However I have the same feeling when I see a heterosexual couple doing the same thing. I think to myself, “Go rent a hotel room.”

I worked with a number of gay people before I retired and I found the majority to be very intelligent and I enjoyed our conversations. Of course they realized I was straight and were not trying to convert me and our conversations didn’t involve sexual topics.

I wouldn’t say I found gays or gay couples to be ”cute.” Their concept of what was sexually attractive just differed from my view.

I know one guy who is gay, i shaked his hand and was friendly to him, but i wouldnt really want that he is near me, he indeed was promiscous and he had often sex with so called straight guys, i dont know how that is possible though if they are straight.

I suppose there are straight guys and also super straight guys. Super straights don’t experiment by having sex with another guy. I fit into that category.

I don’t qualify as a homophobe as I don’t fear or hate homosexuals. I can be friendly to a gay person and have been to a good number but I have never felt any sexual attraction for another male.

white adjacent minorities

Is that like when you live next door to white people?

View attachment 469557

To be honest I have no idea, but in my context it means to copy their mindset

Do all white people have the same mindset? Is there such a thing as a white mindset, or a black mindset?

I think the democrats believe there is a black mindset that means all blacks should live happily on the Democratic Plantation voting for Democrats and getting little or nothing in return.

Recently Democrats have discovered a white mindset that involves white supremacy, militias, fully automatic semi-auto black rifles and insurrection. They constantly warn of the ultra dangerous white male, the scourge of humanity that is responsible for ALL the evil in the world.

I have no problem with gays or gay couples unless they start making out in public. However I have the same feeling when I see a heterosexual couple doing the same thing. I think to myself, “Go rent a hotel room.”

I worked with a number of gay people before I retired and I found the majority to be very intelligent and I enjoyed our conversations. Of course they realized I was straight and were not trying to convert me and our conversations didn’t involve sexual topics.

I wouldn’t say I found gays or gay couples to be ”cute.” Their concept of what was sexually attractive just differed from my view.

I know one guy who is gay, i shaked his hand and was friendly to him, but i wouldnt really want that he is near me, he indeed was promiscous and he had often sex with so called straight guys, i dont know how that is possible though if they are straight.

I suppose there are straight guys and also super straight guys. Super straights don’t experiment by having sex with another guy. I fit into that category.

I don’t qualify as a homophobe as I don’t fear or hate homosexuals. I can be friendly to a gay person and have been to a good number but I have never felt any sexual attraction for another male.

'Homophobe' is a made up psuedo-scientific word with no meaning; there is no science behind it, just a lot of noise from mentally ill fetishists.

Yes, you are right. And not only is it good honest work, it is one of the hardest jobs there is. I did it in New York City while attending NYU--a very dumb, short-lived, idea--and I've been extra polite and generous with cabbies ever since. The reason I made my comment, however, was in the interest of an admittedly tepid joke. In New York there were what we called "gypsy cabs", who were unlicensed and, consequently, plied the more dangerous areas of the city for fares. Gypsy cab drivers could be black or white or Puerto Rican or Chinese or Jewish or whatever. Many lost their lives to the thugs.

View attachment 469557

Do all white people have the same mindset? Is there such a thing as a white mindset, or a black mindset?

I have to agree here with you. You are right. But generally there is a white mindset that white people think kittens are cuter then black or gypsy babies. It is not what all white people think, but it is so stereotypical of some of them, that it could be a white mindset, just like i admitt that a gypsy mindset is to do proffessional begging for a living, that is so typical of some of them, and distinguishes them visibly as group from others, eventhough there are 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions.
" 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions. "

I had a gypsy cab driver once.

Cab driver is a good honest profession is that like driving taxis or buses? I had a deceased uncle (cousin of my mother) who was car drivers license instructor and bus driver.
" I had a deceased uncle (cousin of my mother) who was car drivers license instructor and bus driver. "
I should think being deceased would disqualify one as a driving instructor. Depending, I suppose, on his manner of death. Like my friend who wanted to die as his grandfather had. Peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming and waving his arms like the passengers in his car.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What dont you understand

View attachment 469557

I have to agree here with you. You are right. But generally there is a white mindset that white people think kittens are cuter then black or gypsy babies. It is not what all white people think, but it is so stereotypical of some of them, that it could be a white mindset, just like i admitt that a gypsy mindset is to do proffessional begging for a living, that is so typical of some of them, and distinguishes them visibly as group from others, eventhough there are 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions.
" 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions. "

I had a gypsy cab driver once.

Cab driver is a good honest profession is that like driving taxis or buses? I had a deceased uncle (cousin of my mother) who was car drivers license instructor and bus driver.
" I had a deceased uncle (cousin of my mother) who was car drivers license instructor and bus driver. "
I should think being deceased would disqualify one as a driving instructor. Depending, I suppose, on his manner of death. Like my friend who wanted to die as his grandfather had. Peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming and waving his arms like the passengers in his car.
What dont you understand about he was, not he is, he was or has been while he was alive. Are you trolling or provocing?

Forum List

Back