Do white people and white adjacent minorities or coconuts believe gays are cute?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think white people especially white women believe gay couples are cute and trans too. There are trans on TV and if the white people and the minorities who are white on the inside wouldnt think they are cute, they would be not on TV, because thats capitalism, and you need to serve what the market demands.

are they cute?

Kinda creepy...

Im not hating on white people, but this type of thing is only common in countries where the majority and the people who run the country are white. In africa or asia that doesnt exist,

this is what blacks think they dont think it is cute, they think it is disgusting

Kinda creepy...

Im not hating on white people, but this type of thing is only common in countries where the majority and the people who run the country are white. In africa or asia that doesnt exist,

this is what blacks think they dont think it is cute, they think it is disgusting

Gay sex has been legal in Japan since the 1800's. It is just the marriage issue where they are laggards.

Kinda creepy...

Gay sex has been legal in Japan since the 1800's. It is just the marriage issue where they are laggards.

I doubt they are that well liked either, or omnipresent in media and applauded, in japan, but im not from there and dont watch their TV. Just being legal doesnt mean much, they still could be in the closet.

I have no problem with gays or gay couples unless they start making out in public. However I have the same feeling when I see a heterosexual couple doing the same thing. I think to myself, “Go rent a hotel room.”

I worked with a number of gay people before I retired and I found the majority to be very intelligent and I enjoyed our conversations. Of course they realized I was straight and were not trying to convert me and our conversations didn’t involve sexual topics.

I wouldn’t say I found gays or gay couples to be ”cute.” Their concept of what was sexually attractive just differed from my view.

I have no problem with gays or gay couples unless they start making out in public. However I have the same feeling when I see a heterosexual couple doing the same thing. I think to myself, “Go rent a hotel room.”

I worked with a number of gay people before I retired and I found the majority to be very intelligent and I enjoyed our conversations. Of course they realized I was straight and were not trying to convert me and our conversations didn’t involve sexual topics.

I wouldn’t say I found gays or gay couples to be ”cute.” Their concept of what was sexually attractive just differed from my view.

I know one guy who is gay, i shaked his hand and was friendly to him, but i wouldnt really want that he is near me, he indeed was promiscous and he had often sex with so called straight guys, i dont know how that is possible though if they are straight.

Kinda creepy...

Maybe someone slipped some lsd in my drink.

white adjacent minorities

Is that like when you live next door to white people?

060919-Celebrities-The-Jeffersons-2.jpg

View attachment 469557

To be honest I have no idea, but in my context it means to copy their mindset

Do all white people have the same mindset? Is there such a thing as a white mindset, or a black mindset?

I have to agree here with you. You are right. But generally there is a white mindset that white people think kittens are cuter then black or gypsy babies. It is not what all white people think, but it is so stereotypical of some of them, that it could be a white mindset, just like i admitt that a gypsy mindset is to do proffessional begging for a living, that is so typical of some of them, and distinguishes them visibly as group from others, eventhough there are 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions.

I think white people especially white women believe gay couples are cute and trans too. There are trans on TV and if the white people and the minorities who are white on the inside wouldnt think they are cute, they would be not on TV, because thats capitalism, and you need to serve what the market demands.

are they cute?

Mortimer why dont you get a life?

are they cute?

No.

View attachment 469557

Do all white people have the same mindset? Is there such a thing as a white mindset, or a black mindset?

I have to agree here with you. You are right. But generally there is a white mindset that white people think kittens are cuter then black or gypsy babies. It is not what all white people think, but it is so stereotypical of some of them, that it could be a white mindset, just like i admitt that a gypsy mindset is to do proffessional begging for a living, that is so typical of some of them, and distinguishes them visibly as group from others, eventhough there are 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions.
" 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions. "

I had a gypsy cab driver once.

just like i admitt that a gypsy mindset is to do proffessional begging for a living, that is so typical of some of them, and distinguishes them visibly as group from others, eventhough there are 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions.

Is Spelling Teacher one of them?

View attachment 469557

" 20 million gypsies in the world and they are found in all proffessions. "

I had a gypsy cab driver once.

Cab driver is a good honest profession is that like driving taxis or buses? I had a deceased uncle (cousin of my mother) who was car drivers license instructor and bus driver.

Forum List

Back