Do the left and the media not realize they are destroying their own retirements?

• Banned
This constant flame fanning and 24/7 coverage is KILLING the stock market. You know what's in the stock market?

YOUR RETIREMENTS
They are parasites so their retirements consist of SSI...living off the Govt
The elites on the left are the ones pumping this shit over the airways 24/7 and they are certainly not on ssi

This constant flame fanning and 24/7 coverage is KILLING the stock market. You know what's in the stock market?

YOUR RETIREMENTS

They don't even know they are destroying their own ways to get meds that keeps them alive lmfao.
China threatens to deny Americans life-saving coronavirus drugs

YOUR RETIREMENTS

Are you kidding? That’s exactly what they have always wanted. A broken economy and people with no money. They need desperation to stay in business, and their commie virus is going to do just that for them.

The left and their captured media only have one policy. And that's a 'scorched earth' policy to get Trump out of office.

Once again I ask why Congress is being let off the hook when it comes to the virus unpreparedness blame game? Congress has ONLY spent the last 3 years wasting the Country's time on trying to unseat Trump and little else!

YOUR RETIREMENTS

hey

moron

Social Security is MY MONEY that I PAID TO THE GOVERNMENT SPECIFICALLY for MY RETIREMENT!

MY MONEY!
And? You’re taking out of it way more than you put into it is my bet. We are discussing the stock market. Keep up.

YOUR RETIREMENTS

psssssst - yo moron

our market followed suit of other world markets like MARKETS F'N DO -

the dems and the media are nothing but rw scapegoats.

YOUR RETIREMENTS
The elites on the left are the ones pumping this shit over the airways 24/7 and they are certainly not on ssi

the elites don’t have 410ks. They can move to a flight to safety or sit in cash. It’s the middle class that’s getting fucked.

The Media is so self centered they believe they are helping everyone.

Self centered is correct, but all they believe or care about is that they are helping themselves. Wonder what a 30 second TV commercial is going for these days on CNN/MSNBC.

YOUR RETIREMENTS

the elites don’t have 410ks. They can move to a flight to safety or sit in cash. It’s the middle class that’s getting fucked.

Only Communism benefits from the erosion of a middle class.
Where did this Wuhan Virus originate from again?

YOUR RETIREMENTS
I think it's been more about Trump's not wanting any tests to show people are carriers … you know … sorta head in the sand. But it "probably" won't get as bad as Italy … unless Trump does more stupid shit like getting UFC to continue holding public sport events.

YOUR RETIREMENTS

"Only Communism benefits from the erosion of a middle class"

I'm CERTAIN this is B.F.S.

CAPITALISTS can certainly benefit from the erosion of a middle class.

YOUR RETIREMENTS

hey

moron

Social Security is MY MONEY that I PAID TO THE GOVERNMENT SPECIFICALLY for MY RETIREMENT!

MY MONEY!

You ain't getting it LOL

I guess you won't be getting yours, either.

Rather odd to hear a LOW TAX conservative actually laugh at some other citizen who is being ripped off by the government.

In fact

anyone who does that is not a conservative
is not an American
is not a decent person

he is human scum

YOUR RETIREMENTS

"Only Communism benefits from the erosion of a middle class"

I'm CERTAIN this is B.F.S.

CAPITALISTS can certainly benefit from the erosion of a middle class.

In a consumer oriented/dependent society?

You're a dull knife.

YOUR RETIREMENTS

hey

moron

MY MONEY!
Hey, you moron...

Don't you know the difference between Social Security and SSI???

Supplemental Security Income - Wikipedia

What Is the Difference Between Social Security Disability (SSDI) and SSI?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back