Do the left and the media not realize they are destroying their own retirements?

Wrong dumbass. Trump didn't call the virus itself a hoax. He called the politicising of the virus by the Democrats a hoax. Please review the Carolina town hall. Fool.

The reading comprehension problems with you guys is legend.

Integrity is the problem with you and your fellow Communists. You're all a bunch of fucking liars.

I'm sure you're upset when Trump lied about a number of things then.

Trump’s False Claims About His Response to the Coronavirus

Mr. Trump wrongly blamed the Obama administration for coronavirus testing shortages and falsely said it “didn’t do testing” during the swine flu epidemic of 2009.
WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

“I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.”

False. The Food and Drug Administration issued a “draft guidance” in 2014 in which it sought to extend its authority to regulate laboratory-developed tests. But it’s wrong to blame that effort for the scattered and insufficient delivery of coronavirus tests as the guidance was not particularly relevant to emergency situations and was never finalized or generally enforced.

A law enacted in 2004 created the process and requirements for the use of unapproved products in public health emergencies. Under the law and guidance set by the Trump administration itself, the Food and Drug Administration requires developers of laboratory-developed tests to submit information and to comply with certain procedures.

The agency said in early March that it would permit unapproved tests for the coronavirus for 15 days while developers are preparing their emergency authorization request. Neither the 2004 law nor subsequent amendments restricted the Trump administration from doing so, nor did it hamper previous administrations in fast-tracking testing for other health crises.

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

“If you go back to the swine flu, it was nothing like this. They didn’t do testing like this, and actually they lost approximately 14,000 people, and they didn’t do the testing. They started thinking about testing when it was far too late.”

False. This is blatantly wrong. Diagnostic tests for the swine flu were approved and shipped out less than two weeks after the H1N1 virus was identified and a day before the first death in the United States.

I'll post more from the article if you want me to but I'm confident you'll have a difficult time with the first one.

Uh Sploogy, the Swine Flu outbreak was in 2009. I appreciate that the NY Times are a bunch of lying fucks, but a "draft guidance" in 2014 really didn't do a lot for the 12,469 people who had already died years before.

What is up with the reading comprehension problems the last week or so? Did you not read Trump's claim and how it was debunked?

You called me and others 'a bunch of fucking liars' so I replied with a link to a list of lies and characterizations from Trump yesterday. And you obviously didn't absorb the context of my post or you know...read it.

It wasn't "debunked." The demagogues of the Times referenced events years later as if they were contemporaneous. Actions taken in 2014 had no effect on a pandemic in 2009. Regardless of what lies the Times tells.

FURTHER the lie that Trump called the Wuhan virus "a hoax" is the issue at hand. He did not, the demagogue media once again blatantly lied in order to defame the president.

Integrity is the problem with you and your fellow Communists. You're all a bunch of fucking liars.

Mr. Trump wrongly blamed the Obama administration for coronavirus testing shortages and falsely said it “didn’t do testing” during the swine flu epidemic of 2009.
WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

“I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.”

False. The Food and Drug Administration issued a “draft guidance” in 2014 in which it sought to extend its authority to regulate laboratory-developed tests. But it’s wrong to blame that effort for the scattered and insufficient delivery of coronavirus tests as the guidance was not particularly relevant to emergency situations and was never finalized or generally enforced.

A law enacted in 2004 created the process and requirements for the use of unapproved products in public health emergencies. Under the law and guidance set by the Trump administration itself, the Food and Drug Administration requires developers of laboratory-developed tests to submit information and to comply with certain procedures.

The agency said in early March that it would permit unapproved tests for the coronavirus for 15 days while developers are preparing their emergency authorization request. Neither the 2004 law nor subsequent amendments restricted the Trump administration from doing so, nor did it hamper previous administrations in fast-tracking testing for other health crises.

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

“If you go back to the swine flu, it was nothing like this. They didn’t do testing like this, and actually they lost approximately 14,000 people, and they didn’t do the testing. They started thinking about testing when it was far too late.”

False. This is blatantly wrong. Diagnostic tests for the swine flu were approved and shipped out less than two weeks after the H1N1 virus was identified and a day before the first death in the United States.

I'll post more from the article if you want me to but I'm confident you'll have a difficult time with the first one.

Uh Sploogy, the Swine Flu outbreak was in 2009. I appreciate that the NY Times are a bunch of lying fucks, but a "draft guidance" in 2014 really didn't do a lot for the 12,469 people who had already died years before.

What is up with the reading comprehension problems the last week or so? Did you not read Trump's claim and how it was debunked?

You called me and others 'a bunch of fucking liars' so I replied with a link to a list of lies and characterizations from Trump yesterday. And you obviously didn't absorb the context of my post or you know...read it.

It wasn't "debunked." The demagogues of the Times referenced events years later as if they were contemporaneous. Actions taken in 2014 had no effect on a pandemic in 2009. Regardless of what lies the Times tells.

FURTHER the lie that Trump called the Wuhan virus "a hoax" is the issue at hand. He did not, the demagogue media once again blatantly lied in order to defame the president.

You really do have reading comprehension issues and now I have to walk you through it?

Here is the first claim from Tump:

Now I'm going to post why that is incorrect and you just might figure out how 2014 is relevant given Trump's claim:

Trump claimed there were laws in place that curtailed testing. It's simply not true.

I told you that you would have problems with the first item from the article and you proved me right.

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

You better buy a mask, traitor.

No need to. You should buy a proper response to a post because you never seem to address the subject of what you are replying to.
I'm afraid any post by a worthless leftist traitor doesn't require a measured response - just laughter.

Right, you sure know how to make someone feel like they are kicking your ass.
Just in your marxist thoughts...

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

You really do have reading comprehension issues and now I have to walk you through it?

Now I'm going to post why that is incorrect and you just might figure out how 2014 is relevant given Trump's claim:

Trump claimed there were laws in place that curtailed testing. It's simply not true.

I told you that you would have problems with the first item from the article and you proved me right.
Five more years of crying for you traitor. Then 8 years more years of President Pence. Better stock up on Kleenex!

This constant flame fanning and 24/7 coverage is KILLING the stock market. You know what's in the stock market?

YOUR RETIREMENTS
They are parasites so their retirements consist of SSI...living off the Govt
I guess that you missed the press conference yesterday where Trump finally admitted that it's serious

Wrong dumbass. Trump didn't call the virus itself a hoax. He called the politicising of the virus by the Democrats a hoax. Please review the Carolina town hall. Fool.

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

You are a bunch of fucking liars.

This constant flame fanning and 24/7 coverage is KILLING the stock market. You know what's in the stock market?

YOUR RETIREMENTS

You should ask Grampa if he ever paid back his little stint of public housing and mooching off the government.
He lived in public housing?

Sort of, you should ask him.

YOUR RETIREMENTS
I guess that you missed the press conference yesterday where Trump finally admitted that it's serious

41 dead? Damn right it's serious. It's no Swine Flu, but it's still serious.

YOUR RETIREMENTS

hey

moron

Social Security is MY MONEY that I PAID TO THE GOVERNMENT SPECIFICALLY for MY RETIREMENT!

MY MONEY!
So, when you have taken out the full balance of your money, the payments stop. Right?

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

He called the concern about the virus a hoax.

Obama declared H1N1 a national health emergency in April. Trump lied & claimed Obama did nothing until Fall of that year.

Trump is a lying fuck & your constant defending that piece of shit makes you the fool.

You sypportg rthe biggeszt asshole

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

You are a bunch of fucking liars.
No one lies more than you & trump.

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

Five more years of crying for you traitor. Then 8 years more years of President Pence. Better stock up on Kleenex!
The country would be bankrupt & a Russian territory long before that. What will be the deficit now? 1.5 - 2 trillion?

Obama declared a national health emergency early on. Your fuckbuddy Trump called any concern a hoax for 6 weeks.

Obama declared a national emergency when Brad at the gay bathhouse came too fast in his mouth. Obama declared emergencies over everything. But his regime did utterly nothing . No travel restrictions, no quarentines, and he sure the hell didn't secure the southern border.

All told, 12,469 Americans died from Obama's Swine Flu.

Oh, and Trump NEVER called the Wuhan virus a hoax, you lying pile of shit. The PANIC and HYSTERIA being spread by your vile and traitorous party and their corrupt lying media is a hoax.

More latent homosexual fantasies about this Barry guy. It's getting just a little too predictable.

Another Marxists running from their own lies.

List the actions that Potentate Obamugabe took to contain the Swine Flu? Did he place travel restrictions? Secure the border? Quarantine affected areas? Nope, the little queer did not a goddamned thing.

Read the second link in my sig. H1N1 was already in North America, health experts don't believe a travel ban would have been helpful. It also only had a fatality rate of .02%. What Obama did do is immediately begin testing and had a vaccine in a decent amount of time. What you are doing is comparing a very different less lethal flu virus in it's entirety to a new pandemic that so far has a higher fatality rate and is just in the very beginning stages. We're likely to feel the consequences of COVID19 for at least several more months and may even end up being seasonal. Since it is so new there is no built up imunity in the global population.

I'm sorry you don't understand shit, but it's not my problem.

The Wuhan virus is already in North America, so why did you attack Orange Man Bad for not instituting a travel ban sooner?

Obama didn't do a fucking thing. The existing flu vaccines were adjusted to attack the H1N1 virus by the pharmaceutical companies, the same ones you Communists constantly attack. And the Wuhan virus might be seasonal. You'll blame that on Trump, for reasons.

Finny how you Trumpettes have to lie to trash Obama to try to make your orange leader look better.

Obama declared a national health emergency in April of that year.

So show your lies up your fat ass.

That doesn’t even make sense.

The President urges calm.

The democrats and the demagogue media urge PANIC
iu

Hysteria

iu

The leftis demagogue media is waging war against America
So, Trump lies about the virus & when people find out how long he has been lying & how dire the situation really is, you blame Democrats.

Trumpettes, like Trump, blame everyone else for their ignorance & stupidy.

Forum List

Back