It’s all Trump’s fault!!!

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Joe Biden was in government for 44 years Nancy Pelosi has been in government for 33 years Bernie Sanders has been in government for 29 years Donald Trump has been in government for 3 years. Yet they blame HIM when the pandemic infrastructure they built isn't strong enough?

Love Leftists and their stupid views.

Joe Biden was in government for 44 years Nancy Pelosi has been in government for 33 years Bernie Sanders has been in government for 29 years Donald Trump has been in government for 3 years. Yet they blame HIM when the pandemic infrastructure they built isn't strong enough?

When he dismantled and cut funding for the Obama era implementation of the infrastructure that could have helped us avoid this tardy-to-the-party response, when just last week Trump and the lion share of right wing media were crying fake news and hoax.....well, yes, I blame him.

But you Trump supporters are a religious breed all on your own. I do admire your slavish devotion to this man who has essentially done nothing since he took office. I don't understand it, but I admire your loyalty.

When he dismantled and cut funding for the Obama era implementation of the infrastructure that could have helped us avoid this tardy-to-the-party response, when just last week Trump and the lion share of right wing media were crying fake news and hoax.....well, yes, I blame him.

But you Trump supporters are a religious breed all on your own. I do admire your slavish devotion to this man who has essentially done nothing since he took office. I don't understand it, but I admire your loyalty.
He did not cut funding on infectious diseases. Leftists are liars. You’re case in point.

Tell us more about things that never happened.

Trump's response has been better than Obama's. The border is closed for one.

It's your ilk who worship da gubmint with slavish devotion....With the billions upon billions thrown at the CDC, FEMA, etrcetera, and their armies of bureaucrats, you twirp cultist can still whine and cry that it was the awful Orange Man who is the sole person responsible for whatever transgression you can dream up.

CryElection.jpg

He did not cut funding on infectious diseases. Leftists are liars. You’re case in point.

Sigh..honestly, don't Trump supporters ever get tired of being "low information"?
And this is from January. Before Trump and all his sycophants were crying Hoax!!

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

Businessman Trumpybear couldn't stand (or understand why) to have those experts just sitting around with no pandemic to respond to. So he dissolved them and merged their duties into some other agency. He's was a little foggy on which agency had the duties or what their duties were or where those experts went.

Good reason not to hire a businessman like Trump as President ever again.

He fired the pandemic response team. In his zeal to destroy anything that had Obama's name on it he makes us less safe...

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

It's your ilk who worship da gubmint with slavish devotion....With the billions upon billions thrown at the CDC, FEMA, etrcetera, and their armies of bureaucrats, you twirp cultist can still whine and cry that it was the awful Orange Man who is the sole person responsible for whatever transgression you can dream up.

View attachment 312262

Same meme's, same gifs, same policies, same results. I could write a book on the right wing but it wouldn't be a very long one.
Honestly, got anything new. The greatest hits are getting a little old.

Sigh..honestly, don't Trump supporters ever get tired of being "low information"?
And this is from January. Before Trump and all his sycophants were crying Hoax!!

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response
Your biased source makes me laugh. So he didn’t put a ban on travel to and from China?

View attachment 312262

Same meme's, same gifs, same policies, same results. I could write a book on the right wing but it wouldn't be a very long one.

The meme's are getting better every day.

I am afraid your effort is doomed. To only contain the memes would take a multi-volume master piece.

Coronavirus_Tips_CNN.jpg

He fired the pandemic response team. In his zeal to destroy anything that had Obama's name on it he makes us less safe...

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?
Democrats' Misleading Coronavirus Claims

Keep lying

View attachment 312262

Take your own advice

Coronavirus_Tips_CNN.jpg

Hmm. 2 and 3 were accomplished by none other than Trump himself. As for 1, well, blame where blame is due. While he didn't engineer the virus, he did deny its existence, its capacity, and its impact for at least two weeks. 4-6 are just part of the ongoing alt-right wet dreams. :)

The good news about this pandemic is that Globalism takes a nut shot!
No sane American, after this, should vote for any Dimm advocating 'open borders'. And that's almost ALL OF THEM!!!

No sane American, after this, should vote for any Dimm advocating 'open borders'. And that's almost ALL OF THEM!!!

Seriously this is what you think...

I suggest you get on your soapbox and propose to ban all Tourism because who wants bloody foreigners...

Now you better make sure... Like who wants NYC people in Kentucky... Effectively they are fuckin out of towners... Foreigners...

We better ban all movement of people out side there own county... Goo=d thinking

Seriously this is what you think...

I suggest you get on your soapbox and propose to ban all Tourism because who wants bloody foreigners...

Now you better make sure... Like who wants NYC people in Kentucky... Effectively they are fuckin out of towners... Foreigners...

We better ban all movement of people out side there own county... Goo=d thinking

I'm referring primarily to immigration, dotard.
Bring your fever down.

During H1N1 testing was widely available soon after the first case. They got it done, why couldn't Trump do it now?

Forum List

Back