Do some Whites really call each other "honky"?...

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
...sitting here watching the film O, starring Julia Stiles and Mekhi Phifer and one of the White characters just called another "honky *ss"...do any Whites in America really call other Whites "honky" or is this just Hollywood I'm wordering...

Anybody know? :)

These are the very definition of "Honky"

CRQn8RVW8AANpRj.jpg

What you've seen is another classic attempt by Hollywierd producers to introduce another anti-White phrase into the standard lexicon. They know that a lot of the mainstream garbage they produce is aimed at children and young adults who are keen to emulate those they see on screen and the way they talk and behave. They're effectively trying to create Trojan horses to unwittingly undermine White culture. Never underestimate the determination and chutzpah of Hollywierd.

I prefer the term "cracker" but yet, have not been called or heard anyone called a white racial slur.

My preferred insulting name for other humans is "asshole"

...sitting here watching the film O, starring Julia Stiles and Mekhi Phifer and one of the White characters just called another "honky *ss"...do any Whites in America really call other Whites "honky" or is this just Hollywood I'm wordering...

In my 44 years I've only been called honkey once and that was a black kid in elementary school. Manabu was his name. Freakish memory of mine. :)

Became friends of course. So much so that when he mentioned how he never got sunburned, I, suffering them every Summer swimming avidly took a black magic marker to my arms to make my skin black like his. :) Fortunately my Mom caught me before it got too bad. :)

No.

Always keep in mind that Hollywood is a fantasy land that has lost touch with America.

What you've seen is another classic attempt by Hollywierd producers to introduce another anti-White phrase into the standard lexicon. They know that a lot of the mainstream garbage they produce is aimed at children and young adults who are keen to emulate those they see on screen and the way they talk and behave. They're effectively trying to create Trojan horses to unwittingly undermine White culture. Never underestimate the determination and chutzpah of Hollywierd.

:rofl:

Right, because Whoreywood is run by brown people...

I've heard both honky and cracker used by whites many times.

I realize you are probably experiencing this LOLOLOL:

image.jpg

so your brain might not be in perfect order...but the question was "do they call each other that?," not "have you ever heard a White person say the word."

I've heard both honky and cracker used by whites many times.

I realize you are probably experiencing this LOLOLOL:

image.jpg

so your brain might not be in perfect order...but the question was "do they call each other that?," not "have you ever heard a White person say the word."
I totally forgot you were a insane bible thumper. Thanks for the reminder. :laugh:

Forum List

Back