Do some Whites really call each other "honky"?...

What you've seen is another classic attempt by Hollywierd producers to introduce another anti-White phrase into the standard lexicon. They know that a lot of the mainstream garbage they produce is aimed at children and young adults who are keen to emulate those they see on screen and the way they talk and behave. They're effectively trying to create Trojan horses to unwittingly undermine White culture. Never underestimate the determination and chutzpah of Hollywierd.

:rofl:

Right, because Whoreywood is run by brown people...

You are as bad as hitler jr there; both limited to defining human beings by color. You are both idiots.

speaking of name calling... do guys mind being called a whore?

I prefer the term "cracker" but yet, have not been called or heard anyone called a white racial slur.

My preferred insulting name for other humans is "asshole"
I like " cracker" too.

We throw out "white devil" every once in a while, or " fucking round-eye."

...sitting here watching the film O, starring Julia Stiles and Mekhi Phifer and one of the White characters just called another "honky *ss"...do any Whites in America really call other Whites "honky" or is this just Hollywood I'm wordering...

Anybody know? :)

In my 44 years I've only been called honkey once and that was a black kid in elementary school. Manabu was his name. Freakish memory of mine. :)

Became friends of course. So much so that when he mentioned how he never got sunburned, I, suffering them every Summer swimming avidly took a black magic marker to my arms to make my skin black like his. :) Fortunately my Mom caught me before it got too bad. :)

If you think black people don't sunburn then you are retarded. Your friend may not personally ever been sunburned but it has nothing to do with skin color. Blacks are not immune to damaging rays of the sun.

...sitting here watching the film O, starring Julia Stiles and Mekhi Phifer and one of the White characters just called another "honky *ss"...do any Whites in America really call other Whites "honky" or is this just Hollywood I'm wordering...

In my 44 years I've only been called honkey once and that was a black kid in elementary school. Manabu was his name. Freakish memory of mine. :)

Became friends of course. So much so that when he mentioned how he never got sunburned, I, suffering them every Summer swimming avidly took a black magic marker to my arms to make my skin black like his. :) Fortunately my Mom caught me before it got too bad. :)

If you think black people don't sunburn then you are retarded. Your friend may not personally ever been sunburned but it has nothing to do with skin color. Blacks are not immune to damaging rays of the sun.
Sorry convict. I can stay out in the sun 5x longer than you can.

LOL! I can not be a jerk, an ability you obviously do NOT have.

I've heard the word before, but I have never heard anyone use it for myself. I think it's pretty old fashioned. It's cracker now. :D

085496d38817cbe63bd9588ea4682668ed2b51e10b1709b6c03503d3e0012b3a.jpg

I doubt that.

I doubt that.

The Protective Role of Melanin Against UV Damage in Human Skin

"Besides, many epidemiological studies have shown a lower incidence for skin cancer in individuals with darker skin compared to those with fair skin."

Skin Cancer and Skin of Color - SkinCancer.org

"In African American skin, melanin provides a sun protection factor (SPF)
approximately equivalent to 13.4, compared to 3.4 in white skin."

I doubt that.

"Besides, many epidemiological studies have shown a lower incidence for skin cancer in individuals with darker skin compared to those with fair skin."

I would think that the lighter your skin, the more prone to sun damage.

I doubt that.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

I doubt that.

No shit Sherlock.

I doubt that.

Blacks evolved in intense UV regions like Africa. Their skin reflects the adaptation by darkening and providing greater resistance. Those will lighter skin evolve din less UV-intense regions further north and south and lost this adaptation over time.

I doubt that.

No shit Sherlock.

Er, was I talking to you? No, I was not.

Forum List

Back