Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because some rabidly anti-USA propaganda outlets like CNN say Biden is the President-elect doesn't make it so, moonbat. The Electoral College has not voted yet and the results in several states are being challenged in court due to obvious fraud. Therefore Biden is not technically the President-elect right now, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Biden will be the next president. Retard.
It's likely, but not certain, moron.

It's going to happen, dumbass. It's so likely that it's a foregone certainty at this point.

The fact that you're even considering the possibility of it not happening shows what a pathetic retard you are.

The reality is that Biden will be your president. Time to put your big boy pants on and accept reality, moron.
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!

Unrelated. You lost.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US, if true.

You like the use of brown shirt mobs to silence political enemies? It is the new normal, brought to America by you commies.

You like people being arrested for defending themselves from violent attacks? It is the new normal brought to you by you commies.

You like stores being burned to the ground while cops are ordered to stand down? Look into the mirror.

I would expect nothing less from a libnut woman. Did you run out of chewing tobacco in the process?
Not your best work... or maybe it is. Say hey to your girls for me...

DDA0D51A-72E2-4EBA-990E-45D42F71014A.jpeg

Just because some rabidly anti-USA propaganda outlets like CNN say Biden is the President-elect doesn't make it so, moonbat. The Electoral College has not voted yet and the results in several states are being challenged in court due to obvious fraud. Therefore Biden is not technically the President-elect right now, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

^ retard holding out hope that Trump still MIGHT win.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

You lost, snowflake. Time to accept reality.

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

You lost, snowflake. Time to accept reality.
It isn't over until after the electoral college votes on December 14th, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

It isn't over until after the electoral college votes on December 14th, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

Let me make it as simple as I can for your tiny Trumpster brain: Biden will be your president.

It's that simple. Keep crying, moron. You lost.

1606873450313.png

If Biden were Trump you and every other lefty loon on this board would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Hillary WAS Trump in 2016 and the margins in swing states were much closer.
Hillary conceded the election on election night and Dems grudgingly called Trump President Elect and allowed him access to briefings and transition resources.

the 2016 election was fair and legal, 2020 was not. big difference. biden is not capable of understanding briefings unless they involve his family selling influence or being bribed.

You've got a lot of fucking gall, after the grifting and theft from the public purse that has happened in the Trump Administration, the emoluments, and getting airplanes refuelled near Trump's money losing golf club in Scotland to talk about influence pedalling and bribery.

The entire Trump Administration is now going to be subject to investigation and charges and there is nowhere for them to hide. The entire White House is going to have to be cleaned and disinfected, and from a whole lot more than the disease that Captain Covid and his staff give as the gift that keeps on giving to all of their guests and staffers.

The two Senators that Trump is going to try to get elected in Georgia being a prime example. Trusted with protecting their constituents from Covid, they instead protected their portfolios and their investments and fucked the voters.

That's the sum total of the Trump Administration right there. The rich became trillionaires. 9 million Americans fell into poverty and 200,000 small businesses closed to make that happen. Nowhere in the rest of the world did anything like this economic devastation happen, just like nowhere in the rest of the first world have so many people got sick or died.

Oh my ALLAH, you traitor fucks will investigate the greatest president of all time?

Wait, you filthy traitor piles of shit have done nothing else for 5 years...

What is it you traitor scum think that will be different, other that the patience of the decent people?

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And who gives a fuck what you think ?
rightwinger, they are unhinged with seething rage and I am lovin' it! :badgrin:

rightwinger, they are unhinged with seething rage and I am lovin' it! :badgrin:

Ah, the epitome of "batshit crazy" oozes in....

We will except (deliberate) the fraud with the same grace you accepted Donald Trump.

Oh, and we'll impeach Kamaltoe when we retake the house (6 seats) in '22. She get's impeached day one - with a GOP Senate, she gets removed. Don't really care who her VP is.

Last edited:
Which one are you?
You perv. Trying to hit on posters? You’re not my type. I’m a dude. Next time PM your object of affection, don’t air it out here for all to see.
You think asking which one of those cows you are is hitting on you? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I guess when you are that fugly you don't know what it's like to be hit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back