Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get in someone's face being an asshole and then whine like a faggot when the get pissed at me.

What passes for intelligent conservative discourse

Pot meet kettle.
Show me a comparable that I have posted

Yes, I will spend time looking through your old posts.

We've already had the back-and-forth about how you don't post anything and support it and how you rarely post more than two lines.

Fuck off.
Good luck with that Skippy

You are a troll being treated like a troll.

Dimwingers are crazy and angry..................they want to blow up the White House just because Hitlery lost.

Unlike the President who is quoting Randy Quaid directly, I don't recall anyone who wasn't appalled by what Madonna said. Also, no one of any importance has ever quoted Madonna as any sort of fountain of wisdom or political expertise.

Here is another one of your angry libnut heroes.

Our Liberal women sure are hot. Unlike the skags of the right.

Your liberal women are men.

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

And who gives a fuck what you think ?
You sound upset....or, what do they call it................triggered?

Triggered does not mean pissed off, you fucking moron.
And now you are being rude. Tsk Tsk.

I was being appropriate to a fucking asshole.

Dude. When you act like a ****, and people treat you as you deserve, that is not something wrong with them, that is something wrong with you.

Try to be less stupid.

When you point your finger at someone else, there are 4 pointing back at you.

I don't get in someone's face being an asshole and then whine like a faggot when the get pissed at me.

If someone points a finger at me, accusing me of such behavior, they are filthy liars.
Ironic post is Ironic.

Except, it wasn't ironic. You were a snarky **** and I called you on it, and you whined like a faggot about that.
Dear me....more rudeness.

Said the snarky ****.
An indicator of higher level thinking. No wonder trumpanzees get tied in knots and strike out.

Snarky is not higher level. It is just you being a ****.

;)

Yep. YOu were being a ****, and when you pretended you were NOT, that was you being a lying asshole.

"The reason is simple: sarcasm expresses the poisonous sting of contempt, hurting others and harming relationships. As a form of communication, sarcasm takes on the debt of conflict. "

I'm happy that you hope it increases your creativity. Maybe you can do something with that, other than being a snarky ****.
Keep being you, sweetie. View attachment 423960

Your own link tells that you were expressing contempt and poison, and you act like my responding harshly is something wrong with me.

So much for higher intellect, fucktard.
Oh dear....you are still so easily upset. SO very easily upset.

Dimwingers are crazy and angry..................they want to blow up the White House just because Hitlery lost.

Unlike the President who is quoting Randy Quaid directly, I don't recall anyone who wasn't appalled by what Madonna said. Also, no one of any importance has ever quoted Madonna as any sort of fountain of wisdom or political expertise.

And the liberal men are women.

This is "hot" to her.

1606863369559.png

1606863269460.png

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Dude. When you act like a ****, and people treat you as you deserve, that is not something wrong with them, that is something wrong with you.

Try to be less stupid.

If someone points a finger at me, accusing me of such behavior, they are filthy liars.
Ironic post is Ironic.

Except, it wasn't ironic. You were a snarky **** and I called you on it, and you whined like a faggot about that.

Said the snarky ****.
An indicator of higher level thinking. No wonder trumpanzees get tied in knots and strike out.

;)

Yep. YOu were being a ****, and when you pretended you were NOT, that was you being a lying asshole.

"The reason is simple: sarcasm expresses the poisonous sting of contempt, hurting others and harming relationships. As a form of communication, sarcasm takes on the debt of conflict. "

I'm happy that you hope it increases your creativity. Maybe you can do something with that, other than being a snarky ****.

Your own link tells that you were expressing contempt and poison, and you act like my responding harshly is something wrong with me.

You were an asshole, so I was rude to you back.

That you have to pretend that is somehow wrong of me, is just you being a fucking asshole.

What passes for intelligent conservative discourse

Pot meet kettle.
Show me a comparable that I have posted

Yes, I will spend time looking through your old posts.

We've already had the back-and-forth about how you don't post anything and support it and how you rarely post more than two lines.

Fuck off.
Good luck with that Skippy

As I said....rarely more than two lines.

People have accused you of being paid.

I have no idea why ?

You bring no value (except for some humor).

When it comes to serious topics your shallow knowledge is measured in angstroms.
I have admitted to being paid for years. Where have you been?

I get $5 a post and $1000 for every poster I report to the Internet Police

Clearly, not in the same fantasy land you are.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Try to be less stupid.

Ironic post is Ironic.

Said the snarky ****.

;)

That you have to pretend that is somehow wrong of me, is just you being a fucking asshole.

It's the only way that bitch can stay engaged and not get clobbered.

Don't give her a second thought.

Just because some rabidly anti-USA propaganda outlets like CNN say Biden is the President-elect doesn't make it so, moonbat. The Electoral College has not voted yet and the results in several states are being challenged in court due to obvious fraud. Therefore Biden is not technically the President-elect right now, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Biden will be the next president. Retard.
It's likely, but not certain, moron.

Find me a conservative on this list....

Just because some rabidly anti-USA propaganda outlets like CNN say Biden is the President-elect doesn't make it so, moonbat. The Electoral College has not voted yet and the results in several states are being challenged in court due to obvious fraud. Therefore Biden is not technically the President-elect right now, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

It's going to happen, dumbass. It's so likely that it's a foregone certainty at this point.

The fact that you're even considering the possibility of it not happening shows what a pathetic retard you are.

The reality is that Biden will be your president. Time to put your big boy pants on and accept reality, moron.

Says the puss on the keyboard. ;) My liberal ass shelved out my garage this weekend then Griswold my house... what’d you do? Let me guess. Facial and cried about Trump. :laughing0301:

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

It's going to happen, dumbass. It's so likely that it's a foregone certainty at this point.

The fact that you're even considering the possibility of it not happening shows what a pathetic retard you are.

The reality is that Biden will be your president. Time to put your big boy pants on and accept reality, moron.
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Try to be less stupid.

Ironic post is Ironic.

Said the snarky ****.

;)

Sure, hun. You be you.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Fuck you.

Try to be less stupid.

Ironic post is Ironic.

Said the snarky ****.

;)

Sure, hun. You be you.

Better than being a cowardly and snarky asshole like you.

Says the puss on the keyboard. ;) My liberal ass shelved out my garage this weekend then Griswold my house... what’d you do? Let me guess. Facial and cried about Trump. :laughing0301:

I would expect nothing less from a libnut woman. Did you run out of chewing tobacco in the process?

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

^ retard holding out hope that Trump still MIGHT win.

You lost, moron.

Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!
Russia!

Unrelated. You lost.

Sucks for you huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List